Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Evils of The Evolution Theory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evils of The Evolution Theory (2160 Views)

Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? / I'll Believe In Evolution Theory Only If Someone Can Explain This To Me / BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evils of The Evolution Theory by oneolajire(m): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2016
1.Fighting the God of the Christians. Waiting for them to fight Sango, Ogun, Buddah and other principalities and diabolical powers. Our God is a gentle God, he is also a consuming fire. Anyway, they still have time to repent before they meet the Almighty in the great beyond.

2.Disputing the infallibility of the bible. They keep questioning the accuracy and authenticity of the bible, just because they believe God's laws are too difficult.  The potency of the bible has never waned but the 'Origin of Species' authored by Charles Darwin (the main proponent of evolution) is extremely powerless both in the physical and spiritual realm.

3.Making people feel as a mere physical beings and not spiritual beings. Evolution tells people that we are almost same as animals, so there is no life after death. So people should live as it pleases them and there is neither heaven nor hell. We must know that we are spirit beings (1 Thess 5:23), (worship is spirit communicating with spirit John 4:23-24, spirit goes somewhere when body dies, Act 7:59 Phil 1:22-24).  We have a soul/mind (intellectual part of man Rom 12:1-2, Heb 4:12), and live in the body we'll face eternity after we end our journey on earth.

4.Shortchanging the power of the cross and God's throne with occultism and diabolical powers. Some people shun Christ after believing the evolution theory. But when they are confronted with the battles of life, they embrace occultism and diabolical powers. Truth be said, if there is no God, then there is neither devil nor diabolical powers. It is only those who abide in Christ overcome the empty philosophies and the power of the devil.

5. Increasing immoralities: homosexuality, abortion, fornication and other depravities should be embraced according to the proponents of evolution. Yet the standard of God stands sure, let them all repent

Fool says in his heart, there is no God

3 Likes

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by donnffd(m): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2016
Kk
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by oneolajire(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
donnffd:
Kk

Yea
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by solutionsnow: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Splendid thread. Charles Darwin, by now will be begging people from hell never to believe the evolutionary theory

1 Like

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
solutionsnow:
Splendid thread. Charles Darwin, by now will be begging people from hell never to believe the evolutionary theory
Really? Even if you make Heaven, how many members of your family and friends do you think will cry with Charles Darwin, that's if they are not crying already.

3 Likes

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by solutionsnow: 7:20am On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Really? Even if you make Heaven, how many members of your family and friends do you think will cry with Charles Darwin, that's if they are not crying already.

Repentance is what you need. May God open your ears and hear the cry of the supporters of evolution from hell. Accept Jesus Christ before it is too late

2 Likes

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2016
solutionsnow:

Repentance is what you need. May God open your ears and hear the cry of the supporters of evolution from hell. Accept Jesus Christ before it is too late
This is not what I asked. Please answer the question.

2 Likes

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by solutionsnow: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This is not what I asked. Please answer the question.

None. More questions?

1 Like

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2016
solutionsnow:

None. More questions?
I have a lot of questions. Let's start with: Why has Jesus not come?

1 Like

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2016
I wonder who still uses the evolution theory apart from NL atheists...

1 Like

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by malvisguy212: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
When did He say He will come ?

1 Like

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by solutionsnow: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Not yet time for His arrival.

From your question, I see you know some things about Jesus. Do you study your bible regularly?

1 Like

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by malvisguy212: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
when we reach heaven, our perspective will change, will be replace by a holy heavenly perspective. The bible say in revelation:
Revelation 21:4
4 He will wipe away every tear from their
eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain
anymore, for the former things have passed
away.”

Pain fall in the category of missing our Love ones in heaven, God say He will wipe it out.

2 Likes

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by oneolajire(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Whao, seems, you had a christian background, did Jesus offended as it now seems you pitched tent with the supporters of the evolution theory?
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by oneolajire(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Whao, seems, you had a christian background, did Jesus offended you as it now seems you pitched tent with the supporters of the evolution theory?

1 Like

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
When did He say He will come ?
Matthew 24:34
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2016
solutionsnow:

Not yet time for His arrival.

From your question, I see you know some things about Jesus. Do you study your bible regularly?
When is the time for His arrival? No I don't.
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
when we reach heaven, our perspective will change, will be replace by a holy heavenly perspective. The bible say in revelation:
Revelation 21:4
4 He will wipe away every tear from their
eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain
anymore, for the former things have passed
away.”

Pain fall in the category of missing our Love ones in heaven, God say He will wipe it out.
This does not answer the question.
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by malvisguy212: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This does not answer the question.
re-read it again.

1 Like

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2016
oneolajire:

Whao, seems, you had a christian background, did Jesus offended as it now seems you pitched tent with the supporters of the evolution theory?
There are Jesus believers who also accept evolution.
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by malvisguy212: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Matthew 24:34
and verse 36 say what ?

1 Like

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
and verse 36 say what ?
You tell me.
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by malvisguy212: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You tell me.
this mean that the verse you point out to me, you did not read the context, you just look for website that criticize the christian faith and pick the verse from their. Open your bible and read it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
this mean that the verse you point out to me, you did not read the context, you just look for website that criticize the christian faith and pick the verse from their. Open your bible and read it. Thank you.
Very funny. This question was not directed at you. I already know what you are going to say. You are something of a veteran on this section. If you want your own questions, just say it. I have enough of them.
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by oneolajire(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
There are Jesus believers who also accept evolution.

The so-called Jesus believer's who believes in evolution theory has been deceived. Deception is contagious. A true follower of Jesus knows that evolution theory is a scam originated by the devil.

1 Like

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2016
oneolajire:

The so-called Jesus believer's who believes in evolution theory has been deceived. Deception is contagious. A true follower of Jesus knows that evolution theory is a scam originated by the devil.
What exactly do you know about the theory of evolution?
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by oneolajire(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What exactly do you know about the theory of evolution?

What exactly do you know about Jesus and the bible?

1 Like

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2016
oneolajire:

What exactly do you know about Jesus and the bible?
A Jew that that was sent by the supposed Creator of the Universe to die for the sins of the people (Africans included). The Bible on the other hand is the word of God and everyone is supposed to accept it without question not minding the fact that it is riddled with contradictions and also not in line with modern scientific realities.
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by malvisguy212: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Very funny. This question was not directed at you. I already know what you are going to say. You are something of a veteran on this section. If you want your own questions, just say it. I have enough of them.
if you are open minded, I will be glad to answer your questions

1 Like

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
if you are open minded, I will be glad to answer your questions
Great. Let's start from Genesis. Why do animals experience birth pangs?

1 Like

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by oneolajire(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
A Jew that that was sent by the supposed Creator of the Universe to die for the sins of the people (Africans included). The Bible on the other hand is the word of God and everyone is supposed to accept it without question not minding the fact that it is riddled with contradictions and also not in line with modern scientific realities.

Whaoooo, you know as much as this about Jesus, that means you are close to knowing him more intimately and how much love He has for you.

He is the only one who destroys the wickedness of cultists, illuminaties, ritualists territorial demons, and all evil powers (all these dread the name of Jesus)

He is the one that can only be clearly understood by teaching one whom He is, when one really wants to know him, because he can never be known by mere human wisdom and understanding.

He is the one that has come to make us know what this world is all about, what will happen to the world and what will happen to people when the world is no more.

He is the most controversial person by all those who want to learn about him with their natural senses, and form false religious beliefs. This is because He teaches spiritual and heavenly things, so He Himself imparts the spiritual knowledge to those who wants to be freed from controversies.

He is the most loving being. Who taught us how to live in love and impart his love to us. He is the most interesting being when you eventually know Him.

Jesus is the one who made us to know that we are in a spiritual world. He made us to know that there are divine guidelines and rules to live on earth, and whoever does not abide by it commits sin. Remember there are guidelines and manuals for all our appliances while we also have laws in states and countries. He is the one who can empower us to live in this world by living according to His instructions.

4 Likes

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by hopefulLandlord: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Great. Let's start from Genesis. Why do animals experience birth pangs?

Very valid question

I already created a thread on that

Those Christians were just adding and subtracting from the BuyBull to makeup invalid answers

https://www.nairaland.com/3189154/why-did-curse-adam-eve

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye, Take Correction / Incantation For Prosperity / Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.