Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) (3854 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 5 Things Every Nairalander Romance Section Needs To Know About Love / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by mhisbliss(f): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2016
Mods please push this to the right section,

1. Nairalanders searching for stories that might worth fp, like thier life depends on it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by falconey(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2016
cool
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
This Land is not for sale.. Beware

Op kontunu please.

*Modified

Mhisbliss na u be op cheesy grin. You sef wan jam fp straight shey? cheesy
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
talk for your son heareth thee

but i was thinking

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by mhisbliss(f): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
2. They finally come up with thier fp story (second to none)

2 Likes

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by olaglamour(f): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
-
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by mhisbliss(f): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2016
3. The stingy op trying to finish posting so he can comment and be ftc, when he knows there are many desperately waiting to be ftc

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by princeakins(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2016
cheesy ur on point mhisbliss

Mk i buy suya siddon for d rest
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by mhisbliss(f): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2016
4. Stampede for ftc (the struggle is real)

2 Likes

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2016
The hearts of some nairaland mods are as black as the pics below.

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by mhisbliss(f): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2016
5. The space bookers (make i park car jare)

1 Like

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by mhisbliss(f): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2016
6. The nairalander who finally took ftc will be like

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by sathel(m): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2016
Hmmmn...I laugh in Swahili undecided
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by mhisbliss(f): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2016
7. The others who didn't make ftc will be like

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by mhisbliss(f): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2016
8. Those who cant comment because there are in jail lol (dauntless15)

1 Like

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by Marlvin(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Do they get paid ?
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by mhisbliss(f): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2016
9. See the op throat when shouting lalasticlala mynd44 food yaff done

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by teejaypee: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2016
How i look when i see Nairalanders shouting Ftc.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by princeakins(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
8. Those who cant comment because there are in jail lol (dauntless15)

Bruhahahahahah cheesy Real jail o, e dey pain, trust ma guy wil b bck stronger

Watchin frm the background mehn..

U killed dz cool

Cc dauntless15
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by mhisbliss(f): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2016
10. Op waiting patiently and praying to make fp

2 Likes

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by mhisbliss(f): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2016
11. The op be feeling like, (I've reach the land flowing with milk and honey)

1 Like

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2016
LMAO so on point. atleast threads like this are better than tonto dikeh, toolz, munachi thread.
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by mhisbliss(f): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2016
Shoutout to HateU2, makydebbie, ireneony, princeakins, naijamakossa, UndisputedBosom, SAINTSAMURAII Happy sunday to yall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by mhisbliss(f): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2016
princeakins:

Bruhahahahahah cheesy Real jail o, e dey pain, trust ma guy wil b bck stronger

Watchin frm the background mehn..

U killed dz cool

Cc dauntless15
kikikiki
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by mhisbliss(f): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2016
princeakins:
cheesy ur on point mhisbliss

Mk i buy suya siddon for d rest
thanks
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by mhisbliss(f): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2016
NotoriousAIG:
This Land is not for sale.. Beware

Op kontunu please.

*Modified

Mhisbliss na u be op cheesy grin. You sef wan jam fp straight shey? cheesy
lol welcome
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by jamalnation(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Very funny
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by Nature8(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2016
Lol..
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
Shoutout to HateU2, makydebbie, ireneony, princeakins, naijamakossa, UndisputedBosom, SAINTSAMURAII Happy sunday to yall
one love my lady. happy sunday to you too. funny thread.
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by princeakins(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Mk d mods land dz gidigba for fp cool

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

Over to you.
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by princeakins(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:

A blissful sunday to u ma'am .. dz wil sure mk d day funky .

Mk i nack u my usual tiri gbosa grin

1 Share

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by naijamakossa(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
same to u bae
enjoy ur day

Mweah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? / Guys Come Pick Urs,,,,,,ladies Come Make A Choice / Trending Picture Of Guy Who Got An Hard On Sharing A Hug With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.