Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) (3856 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 5 Things Every Nairalander Romance Section Needs To Know About Love / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
if you know why am single you would help yourself and be single too

Do u hv fb acct lets talk ova there....dnt wnt pple pokin in 2 our matter
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by mhisbliss(f): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Do u hv fb acct lets talk ova there....dnt wnt pple pokin in 2 our matter
nope
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
nope

My bae wia u run go....i don miss u lyk kilode
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mhisbliss

Daddy is Back...
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by Stanleywaxy(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
NotoriousAIG:
Mhisbliss

Daddy is Back...
You no go leave that girl alone baa grin cheesy
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
You no go leave that girl alone baa grin cheesy

HAHAHAHA.. Olboi dem ban me cos of that girl ooh, dem just free me yesterday sad I don miss her.
Re: Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) by timsonpreye(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
8. Those who cant comment because there are in jail lol (dauntless15)
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her / HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana / Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.