Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! (2384 Views)

See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before / Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Amberon11: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2016
o
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by kingphilip(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
really? so what will you say about beggar that beg peter for money that made peter to say silver and gold i have not but in the name of Jesus, rise up and walk. IF he had faith, he should have said, oh peter heal me.
and I guess the person was in the hospital when Peter healed him right??
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by oaroloye(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
SHALOM!

Where did you ever read that YAHSHUA went to Hospitals to Heal the Sick?

. MATTHEW 15:30-38.

30. And great multitudes came unto him, having with them
those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others,
and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:
31. Insomuch that the multitude wondered,
when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole,
the lame to walk, and the blind to see:
and they Glorified the God of Israel.
32. Then Jesus called his Disciples unto him, and said,
"I have compassion on the multitude,
because they continue with me now three days,
and have nothing to eat:
and I will not send them away fasting,
lest they faint in the way."
33. And his Disciples say unto him,
"Whence should we have so much bread in the wilderness,
as to fill so great a multitude?"
34. And Jesus saith unto them,
"How many loaves have ye?"
And they said,
"Seven, and a few little fishes."
35. And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the ground.
36. And he took the seven loaves and the fishes,
and gave thanks, and brake them, and gave to his disciples,
and the Disciples to the multitude.
37. And they did all eat, and were filled:
and they took up of the broken meat that was left
seven baskets full.
38. And they that did eat were four thousand men,
beside women and children.

DO-GOODER OYINBO, RAY McCAULEY, A GRADUATE OF KENNETH E. HAGIN'S RHEMA BIBLE COLLEGE TOLD US (ON THE CAMPMEETING TAPE,) THAT HE HAD GONE TO WILDERNESS PLACES IN SOUTH AFRICA (this was about 1983, at the height of APARTHEID, which many young people have no idea what that was,) AND ACHIEVED STUPENDOUS HEALING RESULTS.

He asked the Lord:

"WHY is your Power so manifest in places like THAT, and NOT when I preach in America?"

He said that the Lord replied him:

"WHEN I WALKED THE EARTH,
IT TOOK PEOPLE TWO OR THREE WEEKS,
JUST TO FIND ME:

"WHEN SOMEONE SEEKS ME FOR TWO WEEKS,
TO FIND THEIR HEALING- WALKING-
THEY WILL FIND IT."

RAY McCAULEY contrasted the way Black Africans took Christianity with the way that Americans took Christianity.

He said that people came to his Meetings in South Africa with their clothes clean- but often with their feet bare.

He saw some of them clutching things in their jackets- he assumed that this was either their food, or their wages.

He found that what they were holding onto like that was PAGES OF THE BIBLE.

In one case, he found a man who went without eating for a week, so that he could get a BIBLE.

If you noticed in the Scripture above, people stayed with Yahshua in the Wilderness for THREE DAYS- without supplies- where Yahshua did not feel right about letting them leave him hungry- thereby prompting the Feeding of the 4,000 Miracle.

You may notice that people came to him out there with DEAD people- besides Sick and Handicapped persons- and he fixed everything.

These people had FAITH.

Those who go to Hospitals have no Faith, and IT IS A DRAIN, trying to Heal people like that.

I tried it once. ONCE.

People who go to Hospitals don't CARE about GOD, nor about the person trying to Heal them- THAT IS WHY THEY ARE IN THE HOSPITAL, NOT IN THE CHURCH.

WESTERN HOSPITALS ARE BASED ON GREEK PAGAN RELIGION.

Medicine was developed from the worship of ASCLEPIUS, SON OF APOLLO.

HIPPOCRATES, whom Doctors are all sworn to, was his High Priest.

This said, Healing Minsters Heal in Hospitals from time to time.

It is claimed of one of the of the leading Nigerian "Miracle Minsters" that one of his church Elders was Hospitalized in London some time ago, and he sneaked in, so to speak, to pray for him- that sort of thing not being welcomed there. So he hastily prayed for him, and he was indeed Healed miraculously. However, it emerged presently, that EVERYBODY in that WING of the Hospital was Healed simultaneously.

People can believe what they like- but I demand Truth.

The wishy-washy, lazy, ENDORPHIN-DRUNK average African Pentecostal would be falling over themselves to Believe such a story, and be shouting "GLORY! HALLELUYAH!" which is the PAVLOVIAN TRIGGER to flood their brain with Natural Opiates, whereby they will stupidly say: "OH, I AM SO BLESSED, HEARING THAT- IT MUST BE OF GOD!"

What is the USE of being a FULL GOSPEL PENTECOSTAL ELDER OF A CHURCH- when you have to be HOSPITALIZED, and your PASTOR has to come and HEAL YOU- INSTEAD OF you HEALING OTHER PEOPLE

THIS is why I have rejected Organized Christianity.

It is mostly EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION, with no REAL Power.

KATHRYN [DAUGHTER OF DESTINY] KUHLMANN- a Secret undercover Roman Catholic, posing as a Protestant, like BILLY GRAHAM- proved that ANYBODY can HEAL, and TAKE CREDIT for it- if you have 50,000 Christians praying along with you, at the same time!

Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abi oooo. I question this myself. Same also for those who call themselves "prophets" and yet, they can't seem to prophecy a single pending disaster that can save lives. At least we don't have these things happen as in the days of old where you had those great men of the bible like Elijah, Jeremiah, Daniel or apostle Paul and 'em.

I wrestle with God with this at times, and awaiting the time when it will become again in the fullness of time and purpose. Of great Signs and wonders and miracles - HIS will on earth as in Heaven.
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by davien(m): 1:28am On Jul 26, 2016
Xiadnat:
Abi oooo. I question this myself. Same also for those who call themselves "prophets" and yet, they can't seem to prophecy a single pending disaster that can save lives. At least we don't have these things happen as in the days of old where you had those great men of the bible like Elijah, Jeremiah, Daniel or apostle Paul and 'em.

I wrestle with God with this at times, and awaiting the time when it will become again in the fullness of time and purpose. Of great Signs and wonders and miracles - HIS will on earth as in Heaven.

If you still hold on to that you have a long way to learn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scientists Discover Evidences That There Is Life After Death / Your Most Grievous Sin! Strictly For Honest Christians / Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.