Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning (2426 Views)

Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) / Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by kayo80(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2016
Good morning people. Please, can anyone point me in the right direction of a church I can attend in Ibadan this morning with a lot of youth population? I just moved to Ibadan last month, and I am not too conversant with the city yet. I would like swift response, as I want to go to church this morning. Thanks in advance. And by the way, I stay around Ojoo area.

Update- Sunday 24th, June, 2016 (9:30am)

I am still searching for a church to attend. Please EPP me.
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by kayo80(m): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2016
I would also love to know what time the church's different services start. Thanks in advance.
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by iamkingzlee(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2016
Cc: stephenqueen can you help a brother?
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by kayo80(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2016
iamkingzlee:

Thanks for the indirect help.
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2016
This one will not go to church oh
You no go last week too
What's your excuse this time
grin
iamkingzlee:
Cc: stephen.queen can you help a brother?
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by iamkingzlee(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
This one will not go to church oh
You no go last week too
What's your excuse this time
grin
Monitoring spirit!!! I don't know why i'm not going today sef sad God save my soul. You nko why you still dey house angry
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2016
I'm not going tongue
Don't just feel like
iamkingzlee:
Monitoring spirit!!! I don't know why i'm not going today sef sad God save my soul. You nko why you still dey house angry
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by vizkiz: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2016
A redeem church is just five minutes trekking distance. That is if you don't have one behind your house already grin
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by iamkingzlee(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm not going tongue
Don't just feel like
All hail Queen Lucifer!!!
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by kayo80(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2016
vizkiz:
A redeem church is just five minutes trekking distance. That is if you don't have one behind your house already grin

Hahaha! How did you know? There is actually a redeem church on my street but it is filled with old people. I am looking for a church where a lot of youth (20s and 30s) attend.
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by ireneony(f): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2016
Must you attend church.
Guy it's not a compulsory task to go to church.
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by kayo80(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
Must you attend church.
Guy it's not a compulsory task to go to church.

Girl, I am agnostic. I don't go to church at all. But I want to meet new people, that's why I want to go today, and maybe subsequent Sundays.
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by vizkiz: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2016
kayo80:

Hahaha! How did you know? There is actually a redeem church on my street but it is filled with old people. I am looking for a church where a lot of youth (20s and 30s) attend.

Christ embassy cheesy
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by kayo80(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2016
It's exactly ONE HOUR since I put up this post and still no answer. Ohh well, I might as well stay home. At least I tried. embarassed
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by kayo80(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2016
vizkiz:

Christ embassy cheesy

Hmm! I need to find their Ibadan branch.
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2016
You're my king na grin
iamkingzlee:
All hail Queen Lucifer!!!
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by stephenqueen: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2016
iamkingzlee:

Me wey dey house dey drink liquor. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by orisa37: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2016
Go to Anglican Cathedral where Akinfemiwa is officiating.
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by id2019(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
go to any Nearest Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel branch Around you. its the best place you can worship
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by kayo80(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
id2019:
go to any Nearest Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel branch Around you. its the best place you can worship

Funny thing I am seeing this. I just left Winners Chapel at Ojoo some minutes ago. Men! I regret going there. What a boring church with a boing pastor. The man was just reading Bible passages throughout the service. He couldn't even tell any stories or put some ajasa. And I went there cos I have listened to some of Oyedapo's sermons in the past and enjoyed them, so I thought people under him would be as interesting. undecided
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by kayo80(m): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
orisa37:
Go to Anglican Cathedral where Akinfemiwa is officiating.

How would I have found the place? No address, no description. undecided
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by kayo80(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Tomorrow is another Sunday. I still need descriptions to an interesting church I can go in Ibadan tomorrow. Thanks in advance.
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by kayo80(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2016
I am still searching for a church to attend this morning o! Please EPP me out.
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by OpenHeaven2019(f): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
kayo80:
Tomorrow is another Sunday. I still need descriptions to an interesting church I can go in Ibadan tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Which church are you attending now.

I'm in same situation as you. Just relocated and looking for a church with youth population that teaches the gospel well.
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by kayo80(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
OpenHeaven2019:

Which church are you attending now.

I'm in same situation as you. Just relocated and looking for a church with youth population that teaches the gospel well.

I spend a lot of weekends outside Ibadan, but when I am in Ibadan, I attend Winners Chapel at Agbowo Express. It used to be at the other side of Agbowo close to UI, but now they are along the expressway. The pastor is very lively.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by hansy1: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2019
Hi @openheaven2019 . Been following your trends and would like to make some enquiries on keystone recruitment.
1. What is the skype interview like?
2. What does the medicals entail?
3.i did all processes upto the first interview in abuja this year, do you think we can still start training school by February?
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by OpenHeaven2019(f): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
hansy1:
Hi @openheaven2019 . Been following your trends and would like to make some enquiries on keystone recruitment.
1. What is the skype interview like?
2. What does the medicals entail?
3.i did all processes upto the first interview in abuja this year, do you think we can still start training school by February?

Baba take this questions to the keystone bank thread na.

Put it there and I'll answer it.
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by hansy1: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
OpenHeaven2019:

Baba take this questions to the keystone bank thread na.

Put it there and I'll answer it.
You just answering without referring me to the trend would have been reasonable. I just joined nairaland therefore am not allowed to post on that trend yet and me asking you was because I followed up your posts and thought you had an insight. Kudos tho

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by OpenHeaven2019(f): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
hansy1:

You just answering without referring me to the trend would have been reasonable. I just joined nairaland therefore am not allowed to post on that trend yet and me asking you was because I followed up your posts and thought you had an insight. Kudos tho

I understand your plight. When I joined nairaland, I had to wait for two weeks before I posted those "insights".

So I know you want to see want to contribute and also get answers to your questions which I promised you would but please wait. It is an offense to post in an unrelated thread. And it would be great if I posted the answers in the right thread so others can see it in the future.

Edit: I have answered your questions on the keystone thread
Re: I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning by hansy1: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
OpenHeaven2019:

I understand your plight. When I joined nairaland, I had to wait for two weeks before I posted those "insights".

So I know you want to see want to contribute and also get answers to your questions which I promised you would but please wait. It is an offense to post in an unrelated thread. And it would be great if I posted the answers in the right thread so others can see it in the future.

Edit: I have answered your questions on the keystone thread
Thanks, I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Churches That Worship Naked In Nigeria, Benue State / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Soldier Ants / Where Do I Redeem My Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.