Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 PM

Have You Tab A Nigerian Conductor And See This In Your Hand Before.(picture) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Have You Tab A Nigerian Conductor And See This In Your Hand Before.(picture) (906 Views)

Lasisi Elenu Is Back Again This Time As A Conductor (comedy Video) / Raise Your Hand If You Have Ever Done This.... / Forgetting My Change With Lagos Conductor And With Kano Conductor (hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tab A Nigerian Conductor And See This In Your Hand Before.(picture) by Abraham4christ(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2016
I be like say nigerian conductors no dey baff.

Re: Have You Tab A Nigerian Conductor And See This In Your Hand Before.(picture) by ouigy99(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2016
You sure say no be say you "fist" am?.... That is putting your hands in his anus, cause that looks more like poo

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth: There Are Alot Of People With Mental Problems And Phones & Data / When Jamb Finally Start Giving Admission / Lols....... My Throwback Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.