Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

'I Have Slept With 5000 Men'-nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Have Slept With 5000 Men'-nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church (687 Views)

Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 / Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" / Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Have Slept With 5000 Men'-nairobi's Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by afronews12: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2016
According to a popular Nairobi newspaper, this 64 year old woman have slept with 5000 men. Wow...just wow!

Born and partly raised in Tanzania, 64-year-old Rosemary Johns, a mother-of-8, went to Nairobi, Kenya, where the hard life forced her into commercial sex in 1984. She got married at 16, but after some time in marriage, her husband started neglecting her after she gave birth to five children.

Rosemary figures that she could serve up to 40 men on a good day and between 5 and 10 men on a bad day. The staunch baptised Christian who never misses church on Sunday, is considering to retire.

She says she had started small leso business after getting Ksh70,000 loan from a local bank, but fire razed down her house and shop in March, 2016, forcing her back to prostitution. She said: “It has been a long journey and I’ve slept with more than 5,000 men in more than 20 years.

http://www.afronews.co/2016/07/i-have-slept-with-5000-men-nairobis.html

(1) (Reply)

Evil Mother Stabs Her Newborn Baby To Death, Dumps The Body(photos) / Nollywood Icon Kanayo O Kanayo Attends Daughter Graduation / What Did Basket Mouth Do To Our Ex- President That He Is Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.