Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti (16233 Views)

Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja / If Buhari Dies Today, It's Because Nigerians Killed Him - APGA Chairman Ike Oye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by henryanna36: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2016
Awka the capital city of Anambra State was yesterday agog as well meaning Ndi-Anambra and Nigerians gathered to celebrate and felicitate with the beloved family of the most dynamic and sagacious National Chairman of APGA, Chief Ozo (Dr) Victor Ike Oye OZO CHIKWADOLU as he marks his 60th Birthday and 30th Wedding Anniversary Celebrations at St. Patricks Cathedral Awka.

Dr. Oye in his appreciation speech confirmed to the congregation of the high support of his wife Chief Mrs Mary Nkechi Oye OJIEFI OZO CHIKWADOLU and his children in keeping his family united and prosperous. He thanked His Excellency Gov. Willie Obiano for his unalloyed support and commitment to APGA, as well as his high performance as Governor of our dear State. He also appreciated all that showed concern in making the ceremony a perfect one.

Present at the grand ceremony were Her Excellency Chief Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano OSODIEME, His Excellency Engr. Dr. Nkem Okeke UGOGBUZUE and wife, His Excellwncy Dr. Alex Otti and wife, Chief Sir (Dr.) Victor Umeh OFR OHAMADIKE NDIGBO and wife, APGA National Secretary Hon. Labaran Maku, Barr. Maxi Okwu and his ANYI-AGABA GROUP, Chief Shedrack ORONUKU and his Anambra team, Hon. Dozie Nwankwo ONYE-NDOZI, Rt. Hon. Harford Oseke and wife, Hon. Chief Prince Boniface Okonkwo OWELLE AMANSEA, Honourable Members of the State House of Assembly, Honourable Commissioners and Special Advisers to Governor, Ndi Igwes, Council Chairmen, NWC Members of APGA, APGA State Chapters Excos, Clergies and other well meaning Nigerians to mention but a few.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/osodieme-anambra-ohamadike-ndigbo.html

1 Like

Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by henryanna36: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2016

Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by henryanna36: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2016
henryanna36:
More
More

Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kudos to NDI Anambra.

Need something on Jumia?
contact me now!

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by Adegokenath(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by Emilokoiyawon: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
cool So Yeeboos are now learning to be civilized by inviting Fulanis to their parties? They must be learning from the Yorubas grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by datola: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Umeh with his long red cap
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by ALAYORMII: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lavishing our commonwealth

1 Like

Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by izusky: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by jericco1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
maku is a confused man.
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by marvelife: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
If he's holy without Nigeria money living long is sure otherwise....
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by kenzysmith: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Who theiur biirthday done help abeg were I feel see condom by for madugiri?
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by perojelly: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Politivecians
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by babyfaceafrica: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lolz
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by Olasco93: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
EFCC come and see Labaran Maku, before he go again
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by masseratti: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Must you guys use the word "storm"in everything sentence? Cant the mods observe the forum rule themselves? use English in the proper way please.
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by JoSaintiago: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
That's what willie Obiano knows how to do,celebrate,party,drink,him and his co we will come for their death.......party.dont quote me cos the dude is not doing anything in anambra ,anambra was,is develop by rich individuals....if u can argue it please tell me 1 of his achievement I will tell you,10 of his flops

Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by Opharhe: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
JoSaintiago:
That's what willie Obiano knows how to do,celebrate,party,drink,him and his co we will come for their death.......party.dont quote me cos the dude is not doing anything in anambra ,anambra was,is develop by rich individuals....if u can argue it please tell me 1 of his achievement I will tell you,10 of his flops
Why are you pathetically hating on Obiano, one of Nigeria's best Governors presently.
Obiano is my and our man.
'like' for Willie. 'Share' for against.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by centmichael101(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Happy for them!! But who dey epp self
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by JoSaintiago: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Opharhe:
Why are you pathetically hating on Obiano, one of Nigeria's best Governors presently.
Obiano is my and our man.
'like' for Willie. 'Share' for against.
i know am pathetic but u got Masters on it,continue looking for share n like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by thinkdip(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Labaran Maku... one of the best information minister... very eloquent and steady...not like our perpetual liar...lie lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by kingzizzy: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
I see Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Jr looking every inch like his father. So unfortunate he could never quite walk in his fathers shoes, nobody can.
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by PEPPERified: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
cool So Yeeboos are now learning to be civilized by inviting Fulanis to their parties? They must be learning from the Yorubas grin grin grin grin

I no blame you ooo, ignorance they make you feel civilized. Labaran Maku is the National Secretary of APGA. He contested governorship under APGA in nassarawa state.
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by Emilokoiyawon: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
PEPPERified:

I no blame you ooo, ignorance they make you feel civilized. Labaran Maku is the National Secretary of APGA. He contested governorship under APGA in nassarawa state.

cool grin grin grin grin Yeah we know but is he Fulani? Yes or No? grin grin grin grin cool Yeeboos are learning how to be civilized grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by obisdavinc(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
I did not see Otti in those pic
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
So Labaran Maku is still alive??
Re: Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti by Eazeee(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:

cool grin grin grin grin Yeah we know but is he Fulani? Yes or No? grin grin grin grin cool Yeeboos are learning how to be civilized grin grin grin grin cool

how is Labaran Maku a fulani man? nawaooo u better leave Lagos 2 other parts of nigeria n get exposed. FYI he doesnt hav anytin in common wit d fulani's. i repeat notin whether tribe or religion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Adjourned Atiku Petition Against Tinubu To May 18 / 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP / FG To Pay Sunrise Power $200m ‘compensation’ To End Mambilla Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.