Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make (30933 Views)

5 Foods Every Guy Should Know How To Cook / 6 Street Foods Every Nigerian Loves / 6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Na so, olobe loloko tinz

1 Like

Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make

Scratch that "woman" from the title. Anyone that knows how to get hungry must also know how to cook angry
Even this ascaris worm sha wanna bring her silly feministic tendencies into bear. Mumu leleyin
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by shamecurls(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Marry a Lady from Cross-river and all other things shall be added unto you #Simple

1 Like

Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by manuel80(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
off
rice, yam, beans undecided
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by Elzends(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
I clicked on this thread expecting to see special dishes, just to see wat BASICALLY all guys can cook
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Op, I'm disappointed in you. Why will "rice" top the list? WTF?
This is not a good way to promote Africa.
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by banmee(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
BleSSedMee:
Op well done... Its the basic truth you shared up there.

Every woman should be able to know how to put together a simple meal, her social status not withstanding.

Why every woman? Every person should know how to cook these meals. It is not difficult to make. And if you can't, there may be a reason.
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
What does feminism have to do with hunger bikonu?
E be like say better hunger never slap you before
If you like, balance well well dey wait for Nigerian woman to come and serve you better food
No go learn
Otondo 1 of Africa
NinjaX:

Even this ascaris worm sha wanna bring her silly feministic tendencies into bear. Mumu leleyin
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by directonpc(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Is there anything like every women?
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by dassylegend(f): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
[/color]
Guess m ready for marriage....
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by abike12(f): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
@ OP, I hope you wrote this post as a joke. I don't see why the nourishment of someone else's stomach is not their own personal responsibility. Women can choose to take up the role of cooking as needed but I have a problem with you saying "every nigerian women must know how to make" (sic). What will Nigerian men cook and eat? This is how you men end up selling your destiny cheaply by eating food from every girl you meet. I sorry for una. You have the nerve to write this in the same month that the UK got a female prime minister and the US might just have a female president in November. This had better be a joke.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by Goldenheart(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
angry beans anytime
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by Welcomme: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Why did I marry her if she cant cook..Infact cooking prowess comes first b4 sex
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by BAILMONEY: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
[size=30pt]WHERE IS MAMA TOO GOOD OH[/size]
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by AngelAhnie(f): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
ModsAreMad:
Where is amala on that list??

[size=32pt]CRAP!![/size]
Na everybody dey eat that black food undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Welcomme:
Why did I marry her if she cant cook..Infact cooking prowess comes first b4 sex
Chop knuckle jare. Man wey know better thing.
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by cartoonday(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
ModsAreMad:

[size=32pt]CRAP!![/size]
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by cartoonday(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
ModsAreMad:

[size=32pt]CRAP!![/size]
I tire ooooo!
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by danose99(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
abike12:
You have the nerve to write this in the same month that the UK got a female prime minister and the US might just have a female president in November. This had better be a joke.
....and how does this relate to the topic?....
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by achieverme(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fabulocity:

Scratch that "woman" from the title. Anyone that knows how to get hungry must also know how to cook angry

Any man who makes the mistake of marrying yuou will have an egoistic soul as a wife. Such a home can never be settled. What do you expect when you marry a woman who sees herself as equal to a man? This kind of attitude you have can only destroy relationships and marriages.
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Blah Blah
Now fūck off my mentions
achieverme:

Any man who makes the mistake of marrying yuou will have an egoistic soul as a wife. Such a home can never be settled. What do you expect when you marry a woman who sees herself as equal to a man? This kind of attitude you have can only destroy relationships and marriages.

1 Like

Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by butanep(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fabulocity:

Another feminist sighted. Keep raising your shoulder.
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
banmee:

Why every woman? Every person should know how to cook these meals. It is not difficult to make. And if you can't, there may be a reason.

I guess the topic validates my comment.
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by bamac(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fabulocity:

typical ego-filled woman reaction, the OP no mean am this way you take handle am.
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
I'll keep raising it high, inugo
My comment has nothing to do with feminism
So stop wetting your pants because of my comment
butanep:

Another feminist sighted. Keep raising your shoulder.

1 Like

Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
banmee:

I guess the subject of the post validates my comment
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by banmee(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
BleSSedMee:

I guess the topic validates my comment.

Validates it. Yes. Should you agree with it? No. African women just love being categorized.
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:

And can you cook all these food aforementioned?? kiss

Sure thing...
Re: 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make by UrWorstNitemare: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

@bolded

We know our way there. grin grin grin

Abi... cry

You don't even nid to walk there

U will b Sidon jejely n

Temptation will jus coman meet u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? / Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos / Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.