Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos (55655 Views)

Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy / Charles Billion And Mimi Rashaad, His Wife Breakup After Welcoming Their Son / After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Bonaguy(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2016

Di'ja is back to work just few months after welcoming her first child with husband.

The beautiful mother of one hit MAVIN studio yesterday and was received by her label mates.

Beautiful lady!

http://www.nonsosblog.com/celebrity/dija-is-back-to-the-studio-after-welcoming-her-first-child-checkout-her-post-baby-body/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by tsamson(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2016
Well....

*Modified*

ooooooo....
This ftc thing don they tire me oo..

With the way am making ftc this days, lalasticlala go soon ban...

Shoutout to the anti-spambot for the 1hour ban...

Anyway, Tsamson was here
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by CountDracula(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2016
Where is the said "child"? U expect me to believe dat dis one got pregnant and a healthy baby came out of dis one... *rolls eyes*

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by cruzita(f): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2016
undecided

which time she marry?

which time she carry Belle?

which time she born?

super story

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by cruzita(f): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:
Where is the said "child"? U expect me to believe dat dis one got pregnant and a healthy baby came out of dis one... *rolls eyes*
see wetin u dey talk

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Stegomiah: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2016
She looks good and looking beautiful

She doesn't have to hit the gym, looks like she's added some flesh

Child birth suits her

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Stegomiah: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:

We don't expect you to believe anything

What irritates me is how you keep using the word 'this one'

This one is someone, a celeb, a mother, a musician, signed to a record label

But you are no one
A man has no name

Am trying not to be upset, don't make me

207 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Bonaguy(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:

You are mean!!! I have seen woman even thin ones give birth to healthy children!

8 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by CountDracula(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2016
Stegomiah:

We don't expect you to believe anything

What irritates me is how you keep using the word 'this one'

This one is someone, a celeb, a mother, a musician, signed to a record label

But you are no one
A man has no name

Am trying not to be upset, don't make me

Please be upset... I want to care so much about ur emotions. Ure a nobody also, so u tellin me wat u said is basically talkin trash to urself, dis one dat ure defendin doesn't even knw u, dis one doesn't even think abt u and ure here tryin to make me feel bad for sayin wat I felt like sayin, if u av half a brain u wud stop ur stupiddity from runnin its course and shut up

28 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by CountDracula(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
see wetin u dey talk
I don't speak "dumb" lady, please visit translate.google.com to translate wat I said to a more understandable language for u

3 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Horluwahdammy(f): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Oh nyc
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by CountDracula(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2016
Airforce1:

mtschwww

7 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by CountDracula(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2016
Bonaguy:

You are mean!!! I have seen woman even thin ones give birth to healthy children!

I am mean? Awww! Did I hurt ur sweet little feelings. Where is d picture of the child? Where is d picture of her swollen stomach? And when did she get married?

6 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Stegomiah: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:

Please be upset... I want to care so much about ur emotions. Ure a nobody also, so u tellin me wat u said is basically talkin trash to urself, dis one dat ure defendin doesn't even knw u, dis one doesn't even think abt u and ure here tryin to make me feel bad for sayin wat I felt like sayin, if u av half a brain u wud stop ur stupiddity from runnin its course and shut up

Do shut up!

Obviously, you have no grey matter, just empty space up there and even the empty space is for sale

Your attention is needed in your village, your village is being deprived of it's first-class idiot.

E pain am

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by CountDracula(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Stegomiah:

Do shut up!

Obviously, you have no grey matter, just empty space up there and even the empty space is for sale

Your attention is needed in your village, your village is being deprived of it's first-class idiot.

E pain am

Seriously? Dats ur come back? *smh* its so hard to find an intelligent enof opponent on dis forum...

15 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Stegomiah: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:

Seriously? Dats ur come back? *smh* its so hard to find an intelligent enof opponent on dis forum...

Keep shaking the empty skull, it will soon fall anyway

Won't quote you anymore, don't wanna get my hands stained stupid

Since obviously, you have mouth diarrhea and can't shit out [constipation of] ideas tongue

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by cruzita(f): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:

I don't speak "dumb" lady, please visit translate.google.com to translate wat I said to a more understandable language for u
TRASH

20 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Bonaguy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Stegomiah:

Since obviously, you have mouth diarrhea and can't shit out [constipation of] ideas tongue

Empty skull indeed!!! grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Johnny19: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
undecided which time she marry? which time she carry Belle? which time she born? super story
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Fairgodwin(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Okay
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by yeyeboi(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Di'ja and coded things be like apc and witch hunting

2 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Idrismusty97(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
So she don born? As in a real life baby?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by jaydee8(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Naso she go divorce codedly and we no go still know.

I hail her privacy..
If na davido and co now b4 them even bleep them go put am for news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by MrRhymes101(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
My boobless boo....good 2 see u again

Don't like my post, I'm ugly

3 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by yeyeboi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Stegomiah:

Abeg have mercy oooo

3 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Chikade(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
fake news I don't believe, you must be kidding #lol................,.......................................................................................................................
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Dottore: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
That's good
Meanwhile I pity the maggot Dracula something above that's abusing her because of her stature. She may not be your taste for a woman but she's someone's diamond with responsible and celebrated career.
I wonder it's is possible to ban some people from using phones with Internet access. Some dude actually don't qualify to use Internet ended phones.

10 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by ikombe: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:

7 Likes

Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by tukdi: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin Welcome! Op, abeg wetin she born?
Re: Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos by Deenite(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lucky her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party / Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed / Falz Invites Nigerians To The 2021 #EndSARS Memorial Car Procession (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.