Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Muslims Keep Giving What They Can't Take. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Keep Giving What They Can't Take. (852 Views)

Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) / Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Keep Giving What They Can't Take. by annunaki2(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2016
It's a sunday morning and I am attending church service, to my bewilderment three doors away from the church is this mosque and they were having a 'service' on a Sunday morning undecided Now it's not the service that upset me but the fact that despite Lagos state government ban on noise pollution by religious organisations, the mosque had loud speakers outside the mosque in full blast disturbing neighbours, passer byes and church goers. It was then I remembered the muslim rodents who only on Friday vandalised a catholic church in suleja for meeting on a Friday even though the church meeting did not constitute a nuisance to them.

I now wonder what would happen if a church located near a mosque should decide to hold a service on Friday afternoon during their jumat service and blast their external loudspeakers to the highest in a muslim dominated region.

Your guess is as good as mine what adherents of the religion of 'peace' will do.
Re: Muslims Keep Giving What They Can't Take. by Emyogalanya: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2016
They will kill them all its their country they decide what happens. Oh so u think it reach fp .thread closed awaits u soon
Re: Muslims Keep Giving What They Can't Take. by redcliff: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Islam is the world's biggest problem after mosquitoes and poverty. Take it to the bank!
Re: Muslims Keep Giving What They Can't Take. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
redcliff:
Islam is the world's biggest problem after mosquitoes and poverty. Take it to the bank!

grin
Re: Muslims Keep Giving What They Can't Take. by annunaki2(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
redcliff:

Succint gringringrin
Re: Muslims Keep Giving What They Can't Take. by annunaki2(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Emyogalanya:
They will kill them all its their country they decide what happens. Oh so u think it reach fp .thread closed awaits u soon

I don't expect it to reach front page, as a rule on NL, anti muslim threads don't make front page. angry

1 Like

Re: Muslims Keep Giving What They Can't Take. by Emyogalanya: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
If want to make front obey the following
create pro Muslim threads
create Christian bashing threads
create boko defeating army threads
create anti igbo threads make sure it features immorality stealing drugs fraud 419 or any other vice even if u can't verify the actors make it happen in se
create threads that show biafra defeated and igbos killed
create any thread that igbo decimated.
If after doing these u don't make front page l'll give my sister to wife
Re: Muslims Keep Giving What They Can't Take. by truthmans2012: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
annunaki2:
It's a sunday morning and I am attending church service, to my bewilderment three doors away from the church is this mosque and they were having a 'service' on a Sunday morning undecided Now it's not the service that upset me but the fact that despite Lagos state government ban on noise pollution by religious organisations, the mosque had loud speakers outside the mosque in full blast disturbing neighbours, passer byes and church goers. It was then I remembered the muslim rodents who only on Friday vandalised a catholic church in suleja for meeting on a Friday even though the church meeting did not constitute a nuisance to them.

I now wonder what would happen if a church located near a mosque should decide to hold a service on Friday afternoon during their jumat service and blast their external loudspeakers to the highest in a muslim dominated region.

Your guess is as good as mine what adherents of the religion of 'peace' will do.

Muslims are animals when it comes to religious thinking. They can't tolerate 1% of what Christians tolerate for them. Just this morning in my area too, they were holding their service near Churches and tuned their loudspeaker louder than that of the Church near them on Sunday morning. Honestly, I hate islam because it is barbaric.
Re: Muslims Keep Giving What They Can't Take. by annunaki2(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
truthmans2012:

Muslims are animals when it comes to religious thinking. They can't tolerate 1% of what Christians tolerate for them. Just this morning in my area too, they were holding their service near Churches and tuned their loudspeaker louder than that of the Church near them on Sunday morning. Honestly, I hate islam because it is barbaric.

This practise of holding sunday 'service' (lectures) is increasing amongst muslims. The primary reason they do this is to occupy the time of muslim youths who might get invited to go to church and possibly get converted by the power of the gospel. Nasfat is particularly notorious for this in their bid to stem the declining muslim population in the country. But the really annoying thing is how they blast their loudspeakers and disturb the whole neighbourhood with their arabic incantations and al taquiya rubbish they utter to keep their victims in a state of perpetual ignorance.
Re: Muslims Keep Giving What They Can't Take. by truthmans2012: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Emyogalanya:
If want to make front obey the following
create pro Muslim threads
create Christian bashing threads
create boko defeating army threads
create anti igbo threads make sure it features immorality stealing drugs fraud 419 or any other vice even if u can't verify the actors make it happen in se
create threads that show biafra defeated and igbos killed
create any thread that igbo decimated.
If after doing these u don't make front page l'll give my sister to wife

This nairaland has turned itself into anti-Christian site. They transfer angrily most thread to muslims section where they know you will not have access to it again.

Only anti-Christian threads make their front page.
Re: Muslims Keep Giving What They Can't Take. by tartar9(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Which day xtian churches don't disturb undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslims Keep Giving What They Can't Take. by truthmans2012: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
tartar9:
Which day xtian churches don't disturb undecided

Which day muslims mosques don't disturb 5 times a day?
Re: Muslims Keep Giving What They Can't Take. by annunaki2(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2016
It was really so annoying, blasting their loudspeakers at full volume with rants of evil arabic incantations just next to a church whilst sunday service was going on. angry

(1) (Reply)

Six Ways To Know God Will For Your Life. (Lucky Douglas Atafo) / Why I Am Convinced God Does Not Speak To Pastor Adeboye By Dr. Ijabla Raymond / What Will Be Your Regret When You Found Out That There Is No GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.