Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? (55713 Views)

Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo / Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] / Father's Day: Boluwatife's New Photo As Shared By Oluwanishola Ogudugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by winkmart: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2016
Wizkid's Baby Mama Showed Off Too Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son?

Wizkid's Baby Mama showed off more for us all to see some few days after the graduation of her son, Boluwatife, who just finished First Grade. she was so delighted in the boy as it seems the dude passed in flying colours. Why shouldn't he? He want chop cane? After all the money spent on him.

Anyways, the point now is that Wizkid's baby mama showed off her thighs in a very short dress, which I don't really find appropriate especially in the presence of the young dude. Girls of nowadays should learn to be modest in the presence of their kids. dasall!!!!

I know you guys will BBBabe na olofofo!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/wizkid-baby-mama-showed-off-too-much.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by tsamson(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2016
H
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by cruzita(f): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2016
this boy is becoming more handsome as he grows older

cute pic

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Juxtified(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2016
Where's the skin?

13 Likes

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by winkmart: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2016
Juxtified:
Where's the skin?

maybe you have to look outside of the box

check www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2016
In front of her son ? So she does not tie a towel in front of him abi ?

6 Likes

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by CountDracula(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2016
Dis boy doesn't look like wizkid to me

7 Likes

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by locosis007(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Wetin that one mean?

Na UR pikin...
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Xionez(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cant see any skin...better yet, cant see how itz anyonez businezzz.

Ghanaians are right, we give too much attention to our celebrities.

14 Likes

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by winkmart: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
StepTwo:

this is a very stùpid title for your thread.

blackberrybabes hardly have anything reasonable apart from instagram photos.

and Lalasticlala , if i see this shìt thread for front page u go chop ban. mark my words.

we are an entertainment blog.. get that bro. Do we have to do what others do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Afrok(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Which skin Abeg? shocked like say I no get my own skin, mtchew.... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Afrok(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:

cute pic
u are right... I think because the forehead is reducing as he grows older..
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by StepTwo: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
winkmart:

we are an entertainment blog.. get that bro. Do we have to do what others do

entertainment is not just about instagram photos, is it?

4 Likes

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by winkmart: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
StepTwo:

entertainment is not just about instagram photos, is it?

I am sure if you do visit www.blackberrybabes.com , then you would know it's not all we do. We are a business outfit, we give people what they want to get money.

Enjoy ur day
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by StepTwo: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
winkmart:

I am sure if you do visit www.blackberrybabes.com , then you would know it's not all we do. We are a business outfit, we give people what they want to get money.

Enjoy ur day

well, i have visited urs a couple of times.

sorry if i came out way off, my intend was not to ridicule ur blog but rather to point out what i find unappealing IMO, especially the title of the thread.

you do have a pleasant sunday as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Victorakats(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2016

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by DrDreWise: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
With short grown Nairaland, what's the way?

2 Likes

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by heryurh(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
The Last Four Threads Before this were all about Celebs

What is Nairaland Turning into?

How will their news Impact our lives positively now?!

3 Likes

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
How is this news? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Stegomiah: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
See wetin wizkid dey miss

Go gal

1 Like

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Itannooluwa(f): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
d boy's forehead tho......
#arin opon ifa

2 Likes

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by rattlesnake(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nairaland promoting nuisances since 1960

2 Likes

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by reverendfather: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Stegomiah:
See wetin wizkid dey miss

Go gal
miss wetin? the dude has been there, done that, poured and as even moved on. what else is there again, I only pity the foolish girl and the innocent child.

1 Like

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
born with a silver spoon...
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Felincous(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
CountDracula:
Dis boy doesn't look like wizkid to me

B4 nko? Ajeku awon boisi ati wiskid
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Butbest: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dis is serious
See watin she wear in front of d boy in future if d boy com dey misbehave she wil said she teach d boy very well
Na wa oO angryDis is serious
See watin she wear in front of d boy in future if d boy com dey misbehave she wil said she teach d boy very well
Na wa oO

1 Like

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by TFLAME(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
She's hot
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by oluwaDEle16: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
I see nothing wrong there

1 Like

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by pepigeorge(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:

cute pic

Just show us the kid....don't care about the baby mama...for I care, she just another bitch dat got pregnant why commiting fornication. ..a grave sin

Stop eulogising prostitutes

2 Likes

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by orijintv(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Baby Mama Na Good Business Now o !! See as Wizkid Moni Dey Make Am Fresh wink !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Ne-yo's Father Is From South East Nigeria? (Middle name: Chimire)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.