Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? (55714 Views)

Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo / Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] / Father's Day: Boluwatife's New Photo As Shared By Oluwanishola Ogudugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by TFLAME(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Butbest:
Dis is serious
See watin she wear in front of d boy in future if d boy com dey misbehave she wil said she teach d boy very well
Na wa oO angryDis is serious
See watin she wear in front of d boy in future if d boy com dey misbehave she wil said she teach d boy very well
Na wa oO

No she will not SAID that . She will SAID she don't know what's wrong with the boy . Do you understand what I'm saiding ?
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Stegomiah: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
reverendfather:
miss wetin? the dude has been there, done that, poured and as even moved on. what else is there again, I only pity foolish girl and the innocent child.

Lol

Na win win for both

Gal is now famous

Rich

And still baby mama
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Burger01(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Juxtified:
Where's the skin?
I wonder.. Don't mind bad belle people undecided

1 Like

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by pamcode(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
He passed his first grade in flying colours, is he really wizkid's son? A true wizkid son must be olodo.
Quote me anywhere
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
no b gown na shirt...shey she wear pant under?
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by konklud22(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
thhe only thing i see here na fresh laps *lickslip*
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by CezarThaViruz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
winkmart:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/wizkid-baby-mama-showed-off-too-much.html

This is a stupid post...

Him won chop cain? are you the one that will flog him

babe rephrase this post abeg and there is nothing wrong with that gown.

mttchhwww
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Jacko01: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
The other binta diallo nko

That 1 shld worry wizkid well well because he is now international superstar

Shabba
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
this boy is becoming more handsome as he grows older

cute pic
i feel same too.dude was nt that good looking when he was much more younger,but few days ago when i saw his pix he was looking really sharp like his dad.
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by winkmart: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
heryurh:
The Last Four Threads Before this were all about Celebs

What is Nairaland Turning into?

How will their news Impact our lives positively now?!

Nairaland is a forum, more like a marketplace or SUG hall. Anything goes, you pick which one benefits you.
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by texazzpete(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nothing wrong with what she's wearing.

Even copy and paste naija bloggers are talking about 'bad example'. Na wa
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by armadeo(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
lol

wetin concern you!![size=8pt][/size]
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by stenmikas(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Same background all the time!
Sa na dat place fine pass 4 her aus ni!
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Proffdada: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
I'm sure the boy has seen her in swim suit and even birthday suit, therefore it's not a taboo for her again undecided

1 Like

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by goodforsomthing: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
orijintv:
Baby Mama Na Good Business Now o !! See as Wizkid Moni Dey Make Am Fresh wink !!

Nice one,baby mama hmmmm. Naijabet man say so
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Tamakay(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
The reason why they ends up as Babymamas. Good for production not good for wife material.
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by deltateam: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
reverendfather:
miss wetin? the dude has been there, done that, poured and as even moved on. what else is there again, I only pity the foolish girl and the innocent child.

*does sign of the cross

Reverend Father saying this? shocked

Now I know that truly this is END TIME!
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Afrok:
The forehead is reducing as he grows older..

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by amtaken(f): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
In 10 years time Nairaland boys and girls will start to doubt his age like they doubt those of Annabella Ebiere and Adaaeze Yobo.

cruzita:
this boy is becoming more handsome as he grows older

cute pic
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Kenneth205(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Juxtified:
Where's the skin?

grin
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Damfostopper(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Too much skin -?

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by robinicule(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
tsamson:
H
interesting!
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by omonighoblessing(f): 12:27am On Jul 18, 2016
why does she snap only by this door......
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by emivvan: 5:32am On Jul 18, 2016
Chiiaaaa if Na be b the girl I for they shame.... Baby mama Na when you go marry
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by shenaxy: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2016
I guess the boy is holding a bible, is the woman also going to church like that. You rot in hell....
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology / Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Flaunt Their Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.