Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. (1775 Views)

Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by duchez(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
I will try to summarize this as much as I can.
I met this female corper in my office and we became friends after sometime. She is quite pretty, very intelligent and from a wealthy home. Let me get this clear, I never thought of having a sexual relationship with her, all I wanted was her companionship. All seemed to be going on well till one fateful day when she took me out for lunch. While at it, she kept complaining about the increased acne breakout she was having and then from nowhere she said, 'maybe it's because I haven't had sex in a long while, I think I need to have sex'. This jolted me because we hadn't spoken about our sexual lives before. I, being a sharp guy concurred that she wanted to have sex with me and from that day, I began to visualize her naked in my arms. Fast forward to Friday last week which was her cds. She came to see me in the office when she was done. While chatting, I suggested we go to my house so she could know the place. When we got home, I got her food to eat, afterwards, she said she needed to make use of the restroom. I directed her there and kept watching TV in the sitting room ( I stay in a one bedroom apartment). When she was done, she called me into the bedroom, lo and behold, she had taken off her dress and was putting on my shirt with her pant. Immediately, the little man down there (wink) took over my thinking. I immediately remembered past experiences of people who had female visitors and didn't make sexual advances to them and how those ladies never spoke to them afterwards. I didn't want this to befall me, so I made my move. Before we DID it, she warned me that there was a likelihood that having sex may affect our friendship. I took it with a pinch of salt because I always believed sex makes people become closer. When we were done, we spoke as normal on our way back to the office. She left afterwards and since then she has refused to pick my calls or respond to my chats. She called yesterday and said we could not remain friends because she had seen my unclothedness. Now I regret my actions becauseI really like her and will like to remain friends with her but despite repeated pleas, she has refused to bulge. I need advise on how to get her back. Please help.
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by MrOlihilistic: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bros you no need advise••• grin NEXT

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by may01(f): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
You probably didn't 'do' well.

If you beg her repeatedly and she still doesn't change her mind, let her be.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by DR1SKLEF(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
If this your narrative is anything to be given credence to, then i'd say you should allow her be.

Yeah i know it might be very difficult for you but just try all possible means to forget about her and everything she is made of.

Because the way i see this - i just feel she actually used you to satisfy her sexual urge, thats all. Move on with your life. You've scratched that surface of hers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by Marlvin(m): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Son, all she wanted was a fling' she mentioned that to you indirectly.... don't force yourself on her nor cling to her. pretend it never happened and move on.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by DaViNcI16(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
;
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by DaViNcI16(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
from this write-up,i can assure that two things re involve,

either you re not smart enough in bed tactics or she has disengaged ur destiny from u.

Note that we re been handicap by them, they will piss u off
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by Kingsasian(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Bros you no need advise••• grin NEXT
you just nailed it...hahahahahahaha
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
she has given u hiv. wat else do u need to knw
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by alatbaba1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Brother don't worry yourself over her issue. But wait, hope you bannngged her real good. If yes just relax she will com back but if you are too lazy, maybe you disappoint her and she is regretting it. Notihing makes a woman confuse than a broke guy that fvckks her real good.
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by Seeeeeeee: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
eddyjibs:
she has given u hiv. wat else do u need to knw
Really?
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by Starlet50(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nigga ur case is kind of funny...u want to be frnds with her again,u mean u want to go back to the friend-zone,dude there's nothing interesting there,To me,U are looking for the pizza package afta eating the pizza.I guess u are desperate for a girl,bro forget her she probably has a bf where she came frm but she used u to cure acne breakout(lol) .

1 Like

Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by firstking01(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Give her the middle finger and move onundecided…after all who lose??
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by dannybomb(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
bros u slept with a mami water. ur manh**d have been use for rituals
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by duchez(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
may01:
You probably didn't 'do' well.

If you beg her repeatedly and she still doesn't change her mind, let her be.
I did very very well. She confirmed it and I did too cos I made her cum like thrice and besides, I know how good I am. I guess I'll just let her be.
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Threads like this leaves me mesmerized. You shouldn't have devoured the kitty-cat bro. By the way, how many minutes did it last? Such waste of energy. angry
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Exactly what i was thinking
dannybomb:
bros u slept with a mami water. ur manh**d have been use for rituals
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by misspicy(f): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2016
firstking01:
Give her the middle finger and move onundecided…after all who lose??
the way you do halfricanadian abi shocked, choi Anu you af suffered gringrin

1 Like

Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by halfricanadian(f): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2016
misspicy:

cheesy grin he cant do dat to me
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by firstking01(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2016
misspicy:
She's my bae for life...i love her so much

Btw, where have you been??
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by Moreoffaith(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2016
Pray she is not one of those who sleep with men and cart away with their Glory...
Prayer is what you need not an advice.
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by misspicy(f): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy grin he cant do dat to me
i trust you,iron lady grin
Btw,what's all this threads and yansh openings i see on your profile,i thought you realized online love is not for everyone,remember the old monikers?
Kilode
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by misspicy(f): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2016
firstking01:
She's my bae for life...i love her so much
Btw, where have you been??
you con dey misbehave undecided

I have been occupied but i miss the madness herecheesy
Saw your mention smiley
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by halfricanadian(f): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2016
misspicy:

i trust you,iron lady grin
Btw,what's all this threads and yansh openings i see on your profile,i thought you realized online love is not for everyone,remember the old monikers?
Kilode

lol cheesy

King didnt let me go o embarassed embarassed
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by firstking01(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2016
misspicy:
you con dey misbehave undecided
I have been occupied but i miss the madness herecheesy Saw your mention smiley
Hope your goodsmiley
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by misspicy(f): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol cheesy
King didnt let me go o embarassed embarassed
hehehehe cheesy
Don't let King go o and keep it off nl sugar smiley
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by halfricanadian(f): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2016
misspicy:

hehehehe cheesy

Don't let King go o and keep it off nl sugar smiley

cheesy cheesy ok ma

Hope u doin great?
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by misspicy(f): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2016
firstking01:
Hope your goodsmiley
sure bro
Takia wink
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by misspicy(f): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy ok ma
Hope u doin great?
yeah!
Re: Help! She Has Refused To Speak To Me. by firstking01(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2016
misspicy:
sure bro
Takia wink
Enjoy your day sis..

(1) (Reply)

How Many Marriages Have Resulted From Nairaland Interactions? / The Only Nairalander I Can Die For... / Brutai's Ordely Captain M. Runnie To Weds Sen. Modu Shereef Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.