Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? (3592 Views)

In A 3v3 Fight, Who Would Win? / To Think Cee C Would Win BBN Is To Have A Depraved Mind. / Which Team Would Win In A Battle Between Avengers And Justice League? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Charpell(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
If Minato and Itachi were real humans, they would have the largest number of fan base in the narutoverse

Both Minato and Itachi were powerful ninjas who have been acknowledged as geniuses and child prodigies. They both died protecting their village. Unfortunately we didnt get to see the two fight because Minato died earlier when itachi was a kid

No one can actually predict the winner except the author himself, however we can do so based on their abilities

To make a good compares, this battle will be full health Itachi vs Tailed Beast Minato, not reanimated.

Minato Namikaze
Flying Thunder God Master to teleport himself and others
• Shurikenjutsu master to improve his teleportation using tagged kunai
• Developed the Rasengan
• Summoning Jutsu (Toads)
• Large Chakra reserves
• fuinjutsu
• Tailed Beast Mode

Itachi

• Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan to help in battle by interpreting Jutsu and movements allowing them to be predicted
• Tsukuyomi to trap victims in an extremely powerful Genjutsu that alters time and space
• Amaterasu to burn anything completely and cannot be extinguished
• Susanoo with Yata Mirror and Sword of Totsuka to block attacks and seal enemies
• Yasaka Magatama for devastating long range attacks
• Master in Genjutsu
• Master in Shurikenjutsu
• Master in Fire Style Release and well versed in Water Release

Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Itachi all the way

1 Like

Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Jaymaestro(m): 2:00am On Jul 18, 2016
Minato
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by theultimatum7(m): 5:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Itachi is sure to win this one
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by theultimatum7(m): 5:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Jaymaestro:
Minato
it's not all about speed they both have wisdom but Itachi is more vast
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Charpell(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2016
theultimatum7:
But Minato is faster than the sharigan,how else do you think itachi can catch up?
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by spass101(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2016
That will be one hell of a fight. I think Minato will have the upper hand cos his chakra reserve is huge compared to Itachi's. Itachi is smart but mehn, Minato is way smarter, his rasengan alone is something else plus his ninetais. Itachi will be a strong opponet but at the end of the day Minato will win
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
theultimatum7:
itachi is more versed in wat.
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Ryabcool(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Obviously Minato... Obviously...
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by macof(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
mother of all imaginative fights

I go for Minato after like 5 episodes of battle grin trying to get one person's mistake
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Jaymaestro(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
theultimatum7:
Lol. it is about speed and they are both my favorites. Wisdom? I think Itachi had intuitive aptitude too
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Ryabcool(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
macof:
mother of all imaginative fights

I go for Minato after like 5 episodes of battle grin trying to get one person's mistake
He wasn't called The Flash for nothing. Someone who surpassed the Second Hokage in speed and technique isn't someone to be messed around with. grin

2 Likes

Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Charpell(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Ryabcool:
He wasn't called The Flash for nothing. Someone who surpassed the Second Hokage in speed and technique isn't someone to be messed around with. grin
But what is the use of speed if he was caught in a genjutsu?
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Ryabcool(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2016
Charpell:

Minato is faster than the sharingan. If the third Raikage could dodge an Amateratsu from Sasuke, you can imagine how Minato can easily avoid any genjutsu from Itachi. Afterall, the Raikage openly admitted Minato being the fastest shinobi ever, second only to Naruto.

1 Like

Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Charpell:

why do people always think dat itachi's genjutsu cant be broken deres a reason why he didnt use his famous tsukoyomi on kabuto.

1 Like

Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Charpell(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

why do people always think dat itachi's genjutsu cant be broken deres a reason why he didnt use his famous tsukoyomi on kabuto.

kabuto put some kind of snake covering over his eyes that protected him from eye contact genjutsu.
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Manutd19: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is hard as both are my favorite. I think Minato win this. First question is who will win between Itach & Obito? Minato easily beat Obito
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Charpell(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yea
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Charpell(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Manutd19:
This is hard as both are my favorite. I think Minato win this.
First question is who will win between Itach & Obito? Minato easily beat Obito
How can you compare Obito to Itachi. Even Obito admitted that Itachi will kill him if he knew if his plan
Obito only had the power of kamui when he fought with Minato at that time, who else were you expecting to win?
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Charpell:

How can you compare Obito to Itachi. Even Obito admitted that Itachi will kill him if he knew if his plan
Obito only had the power of kamui when he fought with Minato at that time, who else were you expecting to win?
But he had the power to control kurama.
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by csamii: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2016
Minato
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Wers(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
You guys are underestimating Itachi.
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lmao, Minato has the other half of Kurama. That puts him far above anything Itachi has shown.

>Faster

>More durable

>More firepower

Itachi gets wrecked.
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Manutd19: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
I'll say it again, make itachi get half the hatred madara, sasuke, obito get, he would be second to Madara.
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Manutd19:
I'll say it again, make itachi get half the hatred madara, sasuke, obito get, he would be second to Madara.
Hes not gonna be second to anything madara was quite powerful even be4 he developed that big hatred its just dat it made him push 4 more minato hashirama nd other powerful ninjas we saw were powerful they didn't need hatred.
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Manutd19: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Hes not gonna be second to anything madara was quite powerful even be4 he developed that big hatred its just dat it made him push 4 more minato hashirama nd other powerful ninjas we saw were powerful they didn't need hatred.

and he's strong as well without the hatred. Minato, hashirama aint uchihas.....uchihas eye's power gets stronger with hatred. Itachi is strong now.
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by nani667: 2:01am On Jul 28, 2016
Anime group on Telegram....
https:///joinchat/BSqB9Aoc2qpxTMNfvRJcfQ
If you have Telegram messaging app just click on the link and join up ✔️

Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by oddie17: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2016
itachi would die the same way madara brother Izuna died..... flying thunder god Shit....
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by oddie17: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Manutd19:
lol....
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by Jazzlinkz(m): 1:26am On Jul 29, 2016
Guy forget wetin dat other guy dey yan. Mehn! I don't know about u guys buh that "the seven deadly sins eh?!!! Na dead oo!!! Lol. A frnd sent me d link to get them and any other anime for that mata in HD and also in English. I totally loved it.
http://internetcash.boards.net/thread/7/deadly-sins
Re: Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? by falconey(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Charpell:
If Minato and Itachi were real humans, they would have the largest number of fan base in the narutoverse

Both Minato and Itachi were powerful ninjas who have been acknowledged as geniuses and child prodigies. They both died protecting their village. Unfortunately we didnt get to see the two fight because Minato died earlier when itachi was a kid

No one can actually predict the winner except the author himself, however we can do so based on their abilities

To make a good compares, this battle will be full health Itachi vs Tailed Beast Minato, not reanimated.

Minato Namikaze
Flying Thunder God Master to teleport himself and others
• Shurikenjutsu master to improve his teleportation using tagged kunai
• Developed the Rasengan
• Summoning Jutsu (Toads)
• Large Chakra reserves
• fuinjutsu
• Tailed Beast Mode

Itachi

• Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan to help in battle by interpreting Jutsu and movements allowing them to be predicted
• Tsukuyomi to trap victims in an extremely powerful Genjutsu that alters time and space
• Amaterasu to burn anything completely and cannot be extinguished
• Susanoo with Yata Mirror and Sword of Totsuka to block attacks and seal enemies
• Yasaka Magatama for devastating long range attacks
• Master in Genjutsu
• Master in Shurikenjutsu
• Master in Fire Style Release and well versed in Water Release

good day please endeavour to vote FALCONEY for MR NAIRALAND come monday , how do i vote ?

please visit fashion section on the voting thread which will be open by 10am to 6pm and post this "I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA"

thank you for your suffrage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Gotv Subscribers Watch The Voice Nigeria? / Pls Where Can I Download "Sym-bionic Titan" Cartoon Series / Nigerian Movies And Series (tinsel E.t.c) Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.