Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,731 members, 7,802,210 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Aftermath Of Nice And Other Senseless Massacres - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Aftermath Of Nice And Other Senseless Massacres (423 Views)

Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Nice And Other Senseless Massacres by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
I am tempted to say that just as Christianity was the scourge of humanity in the Medieval Ages so is Islam becoming the torment of the present 21st century. It's quite shocking waking up to gory images of dead innocent bodies almost on a daily basis. In my studies of the major religions in this world, I never saw where their doctrines encouraged the adherents to hurt people especially innocent strangers. Yet through the ages beginning from Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism and now Islam, overzealous proselytes have brought sorrow to many families in the name of religion. However we should not forget most of the heinous crimes committed against humanity didn't have religious undertones. Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Idi Amin, Pol Pot and other beasts of the last century murdered millions without recourse to religion. I believe Evil as dictated by Satan is individualistic in nature. That's why most times, I prefer to take people as they come and not based on their beliefs because we all have the beast and angel in us. One just need to be tuned to the appropriate channel to either wreck havoc or better mankind. The truth is that even if Islam is wiped away from Earth today, some other kind of evil will arise to terrify us in this world. Satan is a tireless worker. Humans have to do away with the inherent beasts in them and learn to love their fellow humans truly as themselves. We should also be united against evil wherever it is and stop playing politics with human lives. France, US and other great nations presently affected by recurring terror attacks can defeat the hydra-headed monster if they truly become sincere with their intentions. A bunch of radicalized maniacs cannot hold out for long against a united world. Hitler committed suicide and his thousand-year Reich was over in 12years. ISIS cannot even dream of a Reich. Let's act now and make the world a safer place. Although that is definitely unachievable! People must suffer and die unjustly. However we can still reduce the odds. May the Most High protect his creation.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Nice And Other Senseless Massacres by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ping

(1) (Reply)

We Have A Plan For Combating Radical Islamic Terrorism - Trump / New York Times Endorses Clinton / #debatenight: Donald Trump Is A Mentor To Nigerian Politicians. REASONS...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.