Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC (34055 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by dainformant(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Biodun Fatoyinbo, the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) Worldwide -is currently making the most of the summer vacation with his family across international waters. The pastor was spotted on an outing with his first son Ayomikun Fatoyinbo.

Below is what he said; Every now and then, take some time out to rest and spend time with family. Always blessed to hangout with my first son in whom I'm well pleased. Miss my COZA family, can't wait to be home!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-spotted-on.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by dainformant(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
flexing man
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by ChangeIsCostant: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
flexing is allowed. body no be wood
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by PrettyCrystal: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
cute pastor

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Ajewealth123(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
dainformant:
Biodun Fatoyinbo, the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) Worldwide -is currently making the most of the summer vacation with his family across international waters. The pastor was spotted on an outing with his first son Ayomikun Fatoyinbo.

Below is what he said; Every now and then, take some time out to rest and spend time with family. Always blessed to hangout with my first son in whom I'm well pleased. Miss my COZA family, can't wait to be home!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-spotted-on.html
am not a fanatic but there should be a difference. Btw being a celebrity,being a pastor and preaching the word of God. All I know about this man is being a celebrity who shows off.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
and they enjoy their heaven while on earth, telling their gullible members that they should store up treasures in heaven. It will not be well with all these criminal pastors.

soon they will come here to say 'thou shall not judge, i am not judging anyone buh i am only condemning their greedy acts. a world without all these criminals would have been a better place.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
By their fruits we shall know them. Happy Sunday!

7 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ajewealth123:
am not a fanatic but there should be a difference. Btw being a celebrity,being a pastor and preaching the word of God. All I know about this man is being a celebrity who shows off.

Pastors these days are losing it when it comes to moderation. That's why people are now arguing about paying tithes. Cause its crazy if a tither is struggling to feed while a pastor is living in affluence without having a job.

The apostles of the new testament in the book of acts had to sell their properties so everyone who didn't have would have. Acts 4: 32-37

May God help us.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by zarakay(f): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
hmmm

I reserve my comment..

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
OMG.......Look at that boy's ears

Na Di maria born ahm?? undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
I celebrate you pastor

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by shamecurls(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
E no go better for poverty

Meanwhile,

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Vince77(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Flexing with tax tithe payers money. Lolzzz..

9 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Donpressman(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by hedonistic: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Everything about this charlatan is repulsive. Such a shamelessly ostentatious and materialistic creature claiming to be a "pastor".

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Lexusgs430: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Just avoid the temptation of karashika's

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Deanny(m): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
kennygee:

Pastors these days are losing it when it comes to moderation. That's why people are now arguing about paying tithes. Cause its crazy if a tither is struggling to feed while a pastor is living in affluence without having a job.

The apostles of the new testament in the book of acts had to sell their properties so everyone who didn't have would have. Acts 4: 32-37

May God help us.
you don't have to be apprehensive about where your tithes go. It goes to God so don't bother if anybody misuses it.

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by gunther6(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
and they enjoy their heaven while on earth, telling their gullible members that they should store up treasures in heaven. It will not be well with all these criminal pastors.

soon they will come here to say 'thou shall not judge, i am not judging anyone buh i am only condemning their greedy acts. a world without all these criminals would have been a better place.

You are wise when you put your heart to it... I totally agree with you on this. Pastorpreneurs cashing out on earth. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by abike12(f): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
sealed lips

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by theophorus(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Every man's work will be tested with fire...

#Maranatha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by allanphash7(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Baba jayejaye

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Ladycloud(f): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mehn... Church is serious business!

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by iswallker(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
I see you pastor...continue to lead the gullible flock... grin...pastor wey sabi... grin

6 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Innodon(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Good for them
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by perojelly: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
cute father and son the... grin ministry is moving
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by lumzybo: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Guy man flexing pastor.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by robinicule(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Haha see ear, is better not toh say anything o, before the boy will hear me.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by adwem2003(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Instead make he go on missionary journey, he dey flex for yankee. Lord, tarry not to come.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Ptoocool(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Meanwhile, we are still waiting for your "robust response" sir..

I know you know what I'm talking about, sir grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by iyatrustee(f): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Abeg, na the same judgement table these pastors and Deeper life and MFM pastors go face?

This days, no ugly pastor dey again. All of them dey Behind up

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates / TB Joshua: This Is My Father, G.K Balogun. I Was A Baby When He Died (Photos) / Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.