Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! (17041 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / I'm Definately Voting For Mimzy Tommorrow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by olabrad: 11:39pm On May 04, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

You let them be and stop snooping on them. They're adults

I'm sure you will rejoice when you see your son and daughter ffucking each other. You are an irresponsible, shameless and unreasonable entity. I pray it happens to your kids in your life time and to your very face.
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by cloudyskygrind(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2017
olabrad:

I'm sure you will rejoice when you see your son and daughter ffucking each other. You are an irresponsible, shameless and unreasonable entity. I pray it happens to your kids in your life time and to your very face.
May 77 demons penetrate you. What is your problem? i gave my opinion, why can't you give yours?
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by olabrad: 11:50pm On May 05, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

May 77 demons penetrate you. What is your problem? i gave my opinion, why can't you give yours?

Idiot. Who deceived you that you have control over demons? Once more you are an idiot.

If you don't know, a thousand demons have possessed your dead stupid life already. If not, you won't be approving incest. May your kids Bleep and impregnate themselves since you see nothing bad in incest. Amen
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:05am On May 06, 2017
olabrad:

Idiot. Who deceived you that you have control over demons? Once more you are an idiot.

If you don't know, a thousand demons have possessed your dead stupid life already. If not, you won't be approving incest. May your kids Bleep and impregnate themselves since you see nothing bad in incest. Amen
You are a product of incest already, that's y you're so obsessed with it. It's in your blood man, your unfortunate kids have already inherited it.
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Nobody: 2:55am On May 06, 2017
makydebbie:
na so!gringrin
madam where have you been? it's been a while. I no dey see you for first to comment on nairaland again. R u still in Accra?
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by olabrad: 6:20am On May 06, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
[s]
You are a product of incest already, that's y you're so obsessed with it. It's in your blood man, your unfortunate kids have already inherited it.[/s]

I suspect that is how you were ffucking your blood sister while your parents were not looking. If not, you won't ever vomit stupid and demonic error from your lopsided mind in support of this nonsense. Reading through your comments, all I could decipher is a fool, who is so brain-dead and irreparably stupid
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Kobicove(m): 2:28am On Jan 17, 2020
IHATEPUZZY:
Op d federal ministry of health warns dat amebos are liable to die young

my 2 cent

The Federal Ministry of Health was wrong! undecided
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by ibechris(m): 7:18am On Jan 17, 2020
IHATEPUZZY:
Op d federal ministry of health warns dat amebos are liable to die young

my 2 cent

There is nothing amebo about this subject above however, I think the reason problems degenerate uncontrollably is because no one wants to talk.

This is simply evil and glaring abomination to all who cared. There shall come a time when nothing will work for them until they are both cleansed.
Thank u sister for this message.
U are truly a friend,if it were in the olden days,people like this would have been banished in the land.
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2020
Has being in this incest thing for 3 years with my three sisters, being sucking their pussies and rubbing my dick on them, i'm jah saved me from that demonic desires....
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by wealthtrak: 5:44am On Apr 17, 2021
Jadekitana:
Now there are somethings that are no longer considered normal however how normal people may want us to see them. I don't really care if she sees this but I need her to know people are beginning to read inbetween the lines.

I have this childhood friend,we grew up together and university separated us. We would go to their house as kids then to play and most times she and her bro would make houses with wrappers and hide underneath it giggling. They would restrict other kids from coming into the "wrapper" house. She sits on her brothers laps, on one occasion I caught them kissing but didn't understand why. We do go on camping trips christmas period and both of them just disappear from other kids, most times show up hours later laughing. Well everyone would always say "it's just the 2 of them their parents have" hence the bond.

As teenagers she always frowned at her bro getting close to other girls,likewise the dude. I remember how he beat a guy mercilessly that tried having something with his sister. She inturn went to warn a senior buying gifts for him then to stop it.

She failed jamb twice, he passed but waited for her so they could go to same university, same time. They lived together for 4years before he left while she spent her last year! That last year she had 3 failed relationships and was always travelling to lagos to see him during his service year. Still we all believed it's sibling closeness!

Now we all live in lagos, she's not dating anyone! He has a girlfriend. She visits him every weekend,she doesn't like his girlfriend,she hates her passionately. What made me speechleSs and decided to paste this was when I was going through her phone some days ago and saw a picture of her wearing only bra and resting on her brothers chest who was also topless. I asked her what was going on she said "no light now,i was hot" decided to take off my shirt what's the big deal in that? And i'm like so u decided to take a half nakeed selfie with your brother? She snatched the phone from me and started getting defensive.

I have heard of this kinda stories but i'm forced to believe that these 2 started as kids and it's seriously affecting them and yes it's my business cos they are my friends, this isn't just sibling likeness, something is definately going on and it's crazy to see them so comfortable and happy about it.

If u reading this, or u'v got a friend who visits nairaland often and must have been suspecting u as well to pass the info snap out of it. You can't marry your brother, he can't marry you,you 2 should get your brains examined before you destroy yourselves completely.
Wooah!
Re: She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! by Mystery9(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2021
FlawlesRebirth02:
Bae,what you are doing dosnt make sense at all,, abi you too de crush on her bro? grin what u should be doing right now is talking to her about it not fooling around like this(Yes,na u we go see as we no knw the pple to de WOO dem) hmm, aitt bobo kitty wink
close your mouth there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? / Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Penis To Make Sex Sweeter - Kenyan Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.