Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination (4538 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ / Why Do Muslims Pray With Their Arms Folded And Heads Bow / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by winner01(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Winner01 this brilliant piece is a clear finger pointing at how morality is lost at the acceptance and practice of true atheism.

Atheism breeds depression, sadistic tendencies, suicidal mood swings, debauchery and genocidal tendencies.

The root of Atheism is Satan and even those Atheists who later accepted Jesus have attested to this truth. They could not understand why they did the things they did when Atheists.

An Atheist just has an innate desire not to be answerable to anything or anyone. In fact they just want to LIVE! So to fulfil this desire they become dictators and sadistic.

Yeah bro...So true.

Reality has shown that when man decides to rule over himself, he make a terrible god.

Only God can rule over man.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

Why are you lying?
Even the poster didn't. grin

Mr Atheist, I have seen your posts on here! Quoting me was not a matter of compulsion, kindly desist.... I will tell you again but maybe not so nicely next time. take note...

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
winner01:
Thank you my Sister...

Uwc bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by hopefulLandlord: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
winner01:
Yeah bro...So true.

Reality has shown that when man decides to rule over himself, he makes terrible gods.

Only God can rule over man.

The picture you attached is not that correct bro

1 Like

Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

And atheists will call it reality . Very wicked of someone to say something like that .Wickedness !!

That was a preview of a world without God.
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Otemanuduno come see your world without the church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by honourhim: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2016
Of course atheists are more dangerous and wicked but they come here and pretend to be better in morals than others. Thanks for exposing them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by winner01(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2016
honourhim:
Of course atheists are more dangerous and wicked but they come here and pretend to be better in morals than others. Thanks for exposing them.
History is not on their side, lol.
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by winner01(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Muafrika2:
Otemanuduno come see your world without the church.
More like the world with otem.

hahahaha!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
winner01:
More like the world with otem.

hahahaha!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by Touchnot01: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
This thread is an eye opener. I love this dude's threads
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by KingEbukaNaija: 12:53am On Jul 22, 2016
Touchnot01:

True . Apparently , atheist leaders are not smart people
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by winner01(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2016
grin
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by Crazyfinedude: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2016
Touchnot01:

He deals with facts , facts facts while the unintelligent ones make empty claims .
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by winner01(m): 12:56am On Aug 07, 2016
wink
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by winner01(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2016
angry
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2016
You've started again
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by winner01(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
AnonyNymous:
You've started again
Is the article a lie?
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
winner01:
Is the article a lie?
I responded to you in the other thread and gave you context.
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by winner01(m): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by CoolUsername: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
It's funny how people try to defend Christianity by saying that at least they aren't worse than fascists, nazis and communists.

It's also funny that you paint these situations to look like these men followed the tenets or commandments that were given to them by a religious book (unlike the Spanish inquisition, for example). We might as well say that Hitler adopted his anti-Semitism from his catholic upbringing, since the new testament clearly demonizes Jews.

Your childish and dishonest attempt to demonize atheism by warping historical data only underscores the evidence-deprived emotion you have towards your religion.

You seem not to realize that communism is only a style of government. A poor one. A despicable one. Likewise, how serial killers are usually psychopaths. These have nothing to do with atheism, or religion. Unless of course, it is in line with the tenets of the religion you follow. There have been religious murderers but that had nothing to do with their religion, for example, Hitler (I drew my conclusion from [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8538173522]here[/url], you're free to read and draw yours.)

I can go on and on about every single religiously-motivated human sacrifice, war, or murder that had ever taken place but you have Google and I'm not here to one-up this poor spectacle of ignorance on display here. The OP of this post has truly reached new lows today.
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by efismikoko(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
When winner post one article he go dey puff

Well everyone has the tendency to be bad and good there have been good and bad atheist presidents so as theist

I feel you guys especially winner is just pained that most of the atrocities happening now is caused by theist so he just wants to feel good by researching and posting athiest that have been bad
Brother winner leave matter this does not change anything because it can happen to anyone shikena
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by winner01(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2016
efismikoko:
When winner post one article he go dey puff

Whachu say bruh undecided
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by winner01(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by winner01(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
good without God huh undecided
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by KingEbukaNaija: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2016
Lol . How can someone be good without God

Any country where atheist leaders have ruled has been a disaster
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lennycool

These leaders practiced true atheism grin
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Lennycool

These leaders practiced true atheism grin
Now you're just being willfully stupid.
Atheism is unbelief in a deity, what is true atheism?
Re: Atheist Presidents And Heads Of State; A Quick Re-examination by winner01(m): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lennycool:

Now you're just being willfully stupid.
Atheism is unbelief in a deity, what is true atheism?
Unbelief is unbelief. Not reason, science, debating, attempting to preach atheism on nairaland etc.

I don't think that you believe that atheism is mere unbelief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? / A Fine Example Of Religious Tolerance - *SARCASM* / Ten (10) Reasons To Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.