Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode (20837 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by MicroBox: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nobody is forcing you to support APC and APC led government.. my take is just sabi your mouth,. know what to utter ok..
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by globe16: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
aressssa:

Igbos bore me .
Your attention is needed here. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/3232530/where-bola-tinubu
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by EROMS38(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lordave:
Not only him, Burutai, Dambazzau, Oshi-M-Ole, Amaechi, Okorocha and lastly but not the least Aisha Buhari too.

They're all looters of our commonwealth. I've noticed that you and your fellows get a massive erection whenever an opposition member gets arrested or is being investigated. You always crawl back into your ugly shells whenever a news about APC members corruption practices is being reported on Nairaland. You and your fellows avoid such threads, why?
Obaseki promised 200,000 jobs if elected, apparently, he was lying and only trying to deceive the masses but you weren't on that thread to berate and rebuke him and neither was any of your fellow. Why? Because he's APC and you're Zombie pro APC?
Nice response to the gullible ZOMBIES.

2 Likes

Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by samola98(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
aressssa:
It's a free country so run your mouth any how you want, it's your mouth.

We too are also commited and have the right to prosecute you, jail you and get our money back.
idiot

2 Likes

Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by aressssa: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
[s]
globe16:

Your attention is needed here. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/3232530/where-bola-tinubu
[/s]

Igbos bore me....

2 Likes

Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by emmasege: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Our God will strengthen you and give you the courage to carry on. We missed your objective analysis and criticism of this inept government. But for your brother Fayose's immunity, he would've been incarcerated and permanently denied bail like Dasuki. Be assured of the prayers and support of reasonable Nigerians.
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by aressssa: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
samola98:
idiot

Back to sender x 1000000000000000000000
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by jericco1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fani you better stop running your mouth like water from Olumo rock o....na jail go get you.

1 Like

Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
aressssa:

We too are also commited and have the right to prosecute you, jail you and get our money back.
For the offence of being an opposition abi? ChickenHearted!
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by SHAIBULIAR: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Using bold face before the public and looking for a way to settle out court. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by esosuo2: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
segun400:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-lagOcjWNYyY/V4uNYSowDsI/AAAAAAAJ63Y/jesCg24bOYkKmDZ0Ft4QS7jvjmlzeECEACLcB/s1600/index.png[/img]

He said this in a post he shared on his Facebook wall this afternoon.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/17/i-remain-committed-to-opposing-the-buhari-administration-and-apc-ffk/

him eye go. clear wen he don start to poo hot yam dat he ate forcefully

1 Like

Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by ileogbenfidel(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
This kwarupt guy still dey get mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by LAUWALI222(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
You'll end-up with hypertation

1 Like

Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by busyfishing(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Igbos bore me..

Me too
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by Adisa89(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Strong man.
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by Adisa89(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Strong man.
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by Charly68: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
aressssa:

God bless you for this .. He collected over 850 million naira for PR ..refund it or go to jail & he started paying sentimental game. Let EFCC men do their job without fear or favour

1 Like

Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by anataala: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
IPOB U NA WELLDONE
Lordave:
Not only him, Burutai, Dambazzau, Oshi-M-Ole, Amaechi, Okorocha and lastly but not the least Aisha Buhari too.

They're all looters of our commonwealth. I've noticed that you and your fellows get a massive erection whenever an opposition member gets arrested or is being investigated. You always crawl back into your ugly shells whenever a news about APC members corruption practices is being reported on Nairaland. You and your fellows avoid such threads, why?
Obaseki promised 200,000 jobs if elected, apparently, he was lying and only trying to deceive the masses but you weren't on that thread to berate and rebuke him and neither was any of your fellow. Why? Because he's APC and you're Zombie pro APC?

1 Like

Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by chimauga(m): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
brainpulse:
Please return all your stolen money first OLE.

check and see ur face in these lovely pic

Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by holyfather(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
aressssa:

You think you have money huh
Absolute BS.
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
aressssa:

jailing him for what Man this government will for ever never see peace if they dont do the right thing.
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by Horsesmouth: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Nice on man,anyone body who supports the idea of bughary silencing opposition in nigeria is nigeria number one enemy.
I won't take bubu serious with his anti-corruption crusade until he jail buratai nd his cohorts,amaechi nd co.
I 100% anti-corruption war but this is nt how to stop corruption

It is hubristic of you to presume that your opinion counts for anything in Nigeria. Furthermore, it will shock you that even if the power situation persists till 2019, fuel becomes 250/ltr and $ exchanges for N2,500, APC will still win 2019. The reason is simple. The masses dont count period. Nigeria is a failed State by all standards of UN definitions.

2 Likes

Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by aressssa: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
For the offence of being an opposition abi? ChickenHearted!

No, for stealing our money...

1 Like

Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by aressssa: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
[s]
nnaemekanwachuk:
jailing him for what Man this government will for ever never see peace if they dont do the right thing.
[/s]

Back to sender x 10000000000000
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by Jacko01: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fani
Fani
Make buhari no forget you for jail oh hehe
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by ChikeM91(f): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
really??
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by maxzzo1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
aressssa:

slowpoke....see mouth like our money god punish u...u get money hungry man...

2 Likes

Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by Horsesmouth: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Someone should advise FFK that if he should die in prison, that his pretty wife will follow someone else o.

Why is he carrying Nigerias matter on his head sef? He doesnt even have immunity.
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by muffyt05: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
segun400:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-lagOcjWNYyY/V4uNYSowDsI/AAAAAAAJ63Y/jesCg24bOYkKmDZ0Ft4QS7jvjmlzeECEACLcB/s1600/index.png[/img]

He said this in a post he shared on his Facebook wall this afternoon.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/17/i-remain-committed-to-opposing-the-buhari-administration-and-apc-ffk/

You have said many things in your life time,both right & wrong and I remember Obasanjo with the famous quote, "Femi is my boy, give hin food and he will sing for you". I believe the food fed to you during the last administration is still driving you crazy. Remember you have only been granted bail and not accquited,think twice before you leap cos you don't have our backing
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=crixtex post=47634235]Lol... we remain committed o... We must criticize ds APC govt until Buhari starts doing the right things.... He can continue flexing his muscles with DSS and EFCC, buh he must no forget he wont be on that seat

been criticised by whom,,d politician av sudden bcum our activist d vry ones wu neva cared abt us wen money was looted freely ...ur criticism wil start meaning sumtin wen dis govt start goin after pple with legal money n masses lik yu because u criticised buhari
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by busomma: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
I can't wait to see this man eat his humble cake when the full heat is brought to bear on him. Funny enough he didn't deny receiving the N840 million he's accused of but that he merited the money for a job well done. He didn't care where the money came from. He will eventually crawl on his knees when the time comes. Mark my words.
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by maxzzo1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Oppose d idiot dat has no focus, clueless , no certificate which makes him a certify illiterate, master of zombies, god punish APC for destroying Naija.....somebody say amen!!!""

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Largest Political Parties In Nigeria / Fake "Defense" Headquarters Twitter Account Annoys Nigerians / ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.