Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode (20864 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by aressssa: 5:07am On Jul 18, 2016
[s]
IstandWitBuhari:

You smell,please go take your bath
[/s]

You are obviously smelling your ipob akpu breath... grin grin grin
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by Ope101(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2016
Good as it seem, you lack the moral justification to. You are thieve and you should be in prison, have your arm amputated or better still be killed publicly.
Re: I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode by BraniacX(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2016
aressssa:

The receiver is all TEFLON and anti Glue so it's all back to the sender x 1000000000000000000000

The sent is a biological aerosol which permeates in between spaces and on contact with receivers bio-torso forms an irreversible biochemical complex on surface that grows inwards transforming changing the receivers genomic template for good! so sorry, teflon and anti-glue won't cut it! Not in this scenario! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) / rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole / Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.