Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Behind Closed Doors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behind Closed Doors (938 Views)

Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants / "Behind Closed Doors". Share Your Pain In Marriage Or Divorce Story Here. / OMG!! Can You Imagine What These School Girl Are Doing Behind Closed Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind Closed Doors by grossdave(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
First story i want to post on nairaland,it's a work of fiction...
It all started out in a student Congress back den in school.His eyes caught dis rare beauty,she was rily beautiful to behold. Usually such sights dnt mak his hrt skip beats,buh dis time it did.was it love at first sight??no it cant be,she's juz a girl,he said to himself.
Captain,as he loves bin called was not the everyday guy dah wanted to have a taste of d lipstick of every girl he came across. For him,such shud b left till ur ready to take responsibility. This may have bin from his upbringing. His mum,a strict Anglican always taught him the Bible in morning devotions for the past 18 years of his life. His dad who was working offshore was also the strict type that believed in not sparing the rod.
Yes!d date iz oct 23rd,time iz 4.43pm,nd he was lost in his thoughts, he only remembered wen d person sitting close to him tapped him to wake him up from his day dream...he was lucky he didn't fall as he had stood all d wyl thinking abt his background...nd wen he came back to life,he was ryt in front of her.in his hrt he cud hear his mum's voice saying#my son flee, buh wat da hell,dis wasn't d strange woman he had bin reading abt in proverbs,nd even if it was,den maybe he'd juz hav to be samson,nd she'll be his delilah.
The congress seemed like forever,he was jus praying that it ends so he'll walk up to her. Finally it did end,b4 he cud tak a step,his president called him,he needed him for smtin urgent, he felt like shading tears,buh den he thought.... I'll see her again.
Minutes turned into hours and hours into days and days into weeks, nd den came the Christmas break. He had forgotten about her,life has returned to normal even though he had been wishing to see her again. B4 leaving school he had planned out his outings with friends...
Re: Behind Closed Doors by grossdave(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding... These wer his father's words from the Holy book on the first morning devotion as he returned home. Everyone had returned for the Christmas holiday so twas a full house. 26th Dec he went out wit a couple of friends to a new spot dah had opened in town. Twas rily fun dat day, d only bad part was,he has running stomach from overeating the previous day,so he had to use the convenience at intervals.
Captain, Captain,come see dis babe wey jus come enter pool as u go shit, Demola his best friend called out to him. Feeling better after disposing off, he came out,wondering y his friend was embarrassing him by letting everyone know he went to the toilet. He angrily walked towards dia table which was close to the pool. Not expecting to see a mermaid,he looked into the pool. He almost passed out, he felt like he had seen a ghost. For a moment he cudnt say a word nd d next he was screaming #it's her, it's her....His friends started laughing,they had never seen Captain in this mood...several thoughts flipped tru his mind,wat was he gon say to her,wea wud he start from. He's wat you'll call a jew man,he'd never rily formed a close friendship with d opposite sex on his own,Demola was always dia to link him. Buh dis time he had to be a man. D way he felt was different. Yes!it's same girl from the Congress,his delilah.He quickly remembered the story of Esther in the Bible,wen she had told herself dah she'll meet the king,nd if she died,let her die,this was just one of numerous Bible stories he thought of nd felt motivated. He said to himself,wateva happens I'll take a chance... I'd rather meet her today and she doesn't wanna be my friend than let her go again.
Re: Behind Closed Doors by onstelly(f): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Following
Re: Behind Closed Doors by grossdave(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
The sound of gunshots filled the air,it was as though the world had come to its end...For over 30 minutes this continued... till it finally ended. No one knew the whereabouts of the next person as everyone ran to safety at the sound of the first shot
Mama captain will kill me o...demola cried as he cudnt find captain anywea around after d place had calmed down. captain's mum let him out because she knew demola vry well nd was confident her son will be safe with him. Ah! Wat will I do ohe continued...
Was he dead?was he d person they kidnapped?several thoughts came to demola's mind... In his confused state,an idea came to his mind... Yes! D toilet, as he approached d toilet he cud hear soft whispers...praying silently nd in his hrt nd hoping dat he'll find captain dia...As he reached,he shouted captain,buh got no response,he walked in nd found captain... He was bleeding.
Demola,dem dn go?he asked... thank God u re safe was d response he got. Demola was happy dah captain was safe,even d injury dah led to bleeding was minor,a few stitches nd you'll be be fine. Buh y u stand like army man for that door,Demola asked.captain responded,I had to stand watch, she's inside,she's so scared...
Re: Behind Closed Doors by grossdave(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
January had come,school was to resume in 3 days,bin from a rich home,everything he needed was set b4 he wud return... He had made new year resolutions,one of which was to put his books ahead of every other activity. He had even rededicated his life to Christ.
School was interesting as it should be,lots of tests,exams wer fast approaching,Captain knew he had to read. He had always dreamt of having a first class,he wasn't going to mess up dis time,4.8 iz d target he told himself.
Bin one of the bests in his dept,he was asked to talk in many school seminars nd all dat...23rd March,he spoke on academic excellence at an event organised by the rotary club for freshers. He received a thunderous applause from the crowd after the seminar. As he was returning home later dat evening,he noticed he was bin followed...shud he run or shout for help,no he's a man,he mustered courage nd turned around nd behold who it wasd mystery girl,whose name he is yet yo know. She had followed him frm d Hall till this bush path."Wat if she's a ghost,dis iz a bush path...y wud she even follow me"...several thoughts filled his head . finally d word"hi" came out from his mouth...She replied hello,nd out of the million things to say,he asked y she had bin following him...

my people,abeg mak una comment na, make I knw weda una like the story or not...biko like or share sef.
Re: Behind Closed Doors by mizzbouqui(f): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Following
Re: Behind Closed Doors by grossdave(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
continuación....
"I dunno,buh I Fink smtin connects us,dat kip bringin mi to u,ryt frm d day we first saw at dat Congress"...my name is Gabrielle, I already knw u re captain,ur a household name in dis school,everyone knows u sef.
Am in ur dept she whispered...my dream has always bin to be a lawyer,nd I think you'd b a good coach to guide me tru dis journey. He felt more comfortable now as they walked side by side til he got to his place. They had walked slowly,as though time was under dia control,did it even matter.The last few minutes had bin the best moments of his new year,it seemed like a dream come true...buh in every journey has an ending. He was abt saying gudbye b4 he remembered dah he's yet to tak her phone no. Even b4 he cud say it,she asked for his. She made everything look easy for him,she cud talk abt a lota things,they stood at his doorstep for wat seemed like minutes talking... till her phone rang. Twas her roommate who called to check on her as she was worried dat she had not returned home nd twas 11.56pm already.
How d hell did time get to almost 12,she had no option buh to stay,he wasn't dat foolish to let her go by dat time even though she insisted...dis was d first time a lady will be sleeping over at his house. This wasn't juz any lady,buh d woman of his dreams,other than facial beauty,she had every other thing a man desired in a lady's body,from her killer curves,to her massive behind nd her firm breast dat he already xrayed which stood like the statue of liberty waiting for tourists...
As he led her in,he said a silent prayer,deliver me from the snare of the fowler. Bin a gentleman,he offered her the bed and slept on the floor of his self contain apartment. All tru d nyt he cud not sleep,wat if she's a witch or a marine spirit,he's heard several stories of beautiful girls who turned to different creatures at nyt wen they wer wit men. Ah,dis cup shud pas me o. She slept peacefully like she had bin here a million times,even offered dah he joined her which he declined. Finally at abt 4am,he slept off. Junior, junior, wer re u??d boy who was enjoyin his father's story had to ansa his mum... come here nw was d reply. B4 he left to meet his mum,he had to thank his dad,who concluded by saying, son,am captain nd d lady iz d story is ur mum...datz how we met
#end of episode one...
*behind closed doors*
abeg na,make una comment abt d story,it's a short one,I'd continue it 2moro
Re: Behind Closed Doors by Myles23(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
space booked following
Re: Behind Closed Doors by grossdave(m): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Episode 2
Barrister Adewale Wright-Oladipo, a SAN with a successful private law practice was everything a woman wanted in a husband...His hardwork had paid off, he was not jus a good husband buh an inspiration to a lot of young people who listened to him whenever they wer opportuned to have him speak to them. As a family man,he made sure he provided for his family,they lacked nothing, his wife Gabrielle was also a lawyer working with the state judiciary...
All was really well with them as dia was no sign of imminent danger, wat danger wud even kom nigh dia dwelling¿ they wer gud people. A few months after the birth of their 3rd child, Adewale was invited to be the keynote speaker at a conference in Uyo. This wasn't the first time he'll be speaking at such events as he was sought after,buh den he remembered that Demola his childhood friend was living in Uyo,nd thus this conference wud b an opportunity to visit him nd his family. And so on the 5th day of April at exactly 2.40pm he left the federal capital for Uyo. The journey was hitch free, he got to his hotel room in time and on the next day he delivered his address. As expected, twas a blast,the conference lasted 3 days. On the final day of the conference, Demola came to pick him. Twas rily a long time since they had seen each. Demola his friend wasn't doing badly too,he was a director in a thriving company in uyo. He made sure that all was set to host Adewale whom he still referred to as captain even though Adewale no longer answered that.
Later at night dat day, Demola took Adewale to a bar juz so they cud catch up on old times. They discussed a lot on dia lives nd careers, twas during one of such talks dat Demola reminded captain of the day they went out wen dia was a shooting nd how captain had screamed on seeing Gabrielle in the pool who's nw his wife nd mother of his kids. "Buh captain u f*** up o,u no even fit ask the babe her name dat day after u dn form hero finish,u jus use community chance tk get dat babe...instead u juz quiet lik say na u dem kidnap,wetin pain mi pass na d way u scream,finally u bin mumu o" Demola said. Trying to defend himself captain quickly reminded him dah twas not his fault,twas d panic from the gunshots dah made him not to ask her name or contact. They had a couple of hot drinks b4 they took to the Dance floor to drop it like it's hot. Adewale was dancing alone b4 a lady came close nd asked if she cud join him. He wanted to say no,buh Demola insisted that twas a harmless dance,nd even if twas harmful,his wife was far far away. Bin a bit tipsy,he agreed nd danced with her. At onset,d dance was harmless buh as he drank more, he was gradually losing control of himself nd didn't know wen he began touching the lady. Demola seeing this insisted that they shud leave nd return home. B4 they left,Adewale gave the lady his mobile number nd collected hers in return.
The remaining day he spent was uneventful and thereafter he bade farewell to Demola and returned to Abuja where he lives.
Re: Behind Closed Doors by grossdave(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Life was normal for Adewale as he returned to Abuja,he had forgotten about all that happened in uyo,he didn't tell his wife wat happened that nyt and had deleted the contact of the lady he met in the bar dat nyt. All was well until one sunny afternoon wen he received a WhatsApp message from an unknown number... he ignored the message and promptly deleted it. On getting home dat day he was contemplating telling his wife buh smhw he didn't say. Things returned to normal as he didn't receive any messages for a week til he was told by his secretary dat a lady wanted to see him. He asked his secretary to send her in,which was done. The lady who walked in majestically was in her early thirties, looked spotless and charming,he cudnt help buh stare. She quickly apologized for the earlier msg she sent stating that she needed to talk to someone as she was down. After some minutes of talking she suggested that they hang out at a restaurant which he refused buh as she insisted he agreed. The outing lasted longer than he expected it to nd he rily enjoyed her company. On getting home(late) he felt a little guilty. His beautiful wife didn't suspect anything,she was only a bit worried dah he had come late which had never happened before,she made sure that dinner was served,which he cudnt eat cos he was full from the outing. Everything still remained the same with his family,however he began chatting with the lady whose name was queeneth most of the time. She always had smtin to talk abt,nd d conversation was xo innocent that he didn't think anything wud go wrong. Over the next couple of weeks he no longer spent time with the family as usual in the evenings after work,rather he would be with his phone chatting with queeneth.
Queeneth was not juz fun to chat with,she was vast, a practicing dermatologist who spends her leisure doing music. In all this Adewale never made mention of her to his wife.
The excitement of chatting with queeneth was terminated prematurely wen she invited Adewale for lunch at her house nd told him she was in love with him. He cud not believe wat was hapinin,wat d hell was he even doing in the house of a single lady,who was not jus beautiful buh hot. He immediately reminded her dat he was married nd was not ready for an extramarital affair and walked out on her. She called later on to apologize for her behavior which he accepted. He however stopped chatting frequently with her.
The Adewale that no longer played with his family in the evenings nw returned to his normal life,everyone was happy dah he spent more time with dem.
Over the next couple of months everything was normal till he got home from work one day nd his wife's response was cold.
Re: Behind Closed Doors by grossdave(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
His Gabrielle who is usually cheerful and excited on seeing him in the evening return from work was a shadow of herself. As he entered the house he noticed an unusual silence and his wife stood like a widow whose properties hv bin taken by her husband's family,even her greeting was cold and twas evident dah all was not well. She didn't utter a word all tru dinner,it was den he mustered up courage to ask her wat was wrong,nd he got the shocker"who's queeneth" he cud not giv an answer initially,his lips wer shaking,how did she get to know abt queeneth...instead of answering the question she asked he replied why she was asking him dat, d simple reply he got was,check the news. Adewale was confused,several thoughts passed tru his mind, finally he took his phone nd chkd online nd lo nd behold,d headline news on all sites was"famous abuja lawyer in affair with Doctor" different sites had dia different captions on same story¡at this time his feet wer shaking,wat was he going to tell his wife?how does he explain the relationship between him nd queeneth?why did he keep it Away From her all along?wat he cheating on her like the papers said?what will happen to his career? How does he explain to his wife dah nothing happened with queeneth behind closed doors?

(1) (Reply)

So Fuuny See What I Go Dye And A Nairalander Says About Nigerian Girls / ....... / Do U Agree Dat, In Terms Of Fornication, ‘runz’ And Normal Girls Are The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.