Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? (36456 Views)

What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by augster(m): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2016
sarutobie:

I looked for that injoo 10000 powerbank but I was told it has been phased out..I got the newer version..and yes I agree with you...if you're not using a good USB cable, you will be under using your powerbank...
i also use the innjoo e6.. The powerbank strong oo
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Themaths(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2016
I use the Romoss Sense 9 25,000mah powerbank with 3 USB ports. It's simply the beast. Works perfectly well for my infinix zero 3.

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2016
YOLO1:
With the erratic and epileptic electricity supply in Nigeria, I have come to realise that the easiest way Nigerians keep their mobile gadgets is through the use of power bank. It took me a lot of stress to research about about the best power banks available in Nigeria. After which I made an order for one.
Am using a Romoss Solo 6 plus power bank and am very much in love with it. It's a 16,000 mah power bank and it charges my blackberry Q5 with 2200 mAH battery up to 6 times.
The LCD display is also one feature I love so much. It makes me monitor the power I have left on the power bank.

Now av told you the power bank am using. Kindly share urz
how much did u buy it?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by JOOHEL: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2016
playboy99:
Team ROMOSS 10000mah though our light is okay @almost 18hrs daily.i only use it when we have our off day i.e 3days on n a day off.and it would still be at 75% d nxt day.

u stay @ ajah right?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by iStandWithIpob(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2016
Tweetums:
I bought xaomi power Bank 20000mah last week from AliExpress,using it for my xaomi redmi note 3 and tecno l5.. So far so good
am thinking of shopping stuffs from aliexpress, can u put me Tru?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by simmyideas(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2016
The Top 5 Best Power Banks Under ₦5000 in Nigeria – July 2016

http://simmyideas.com/5-best-power-banks-under-5000-in-nigeria/
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2016
Vendoor:
I no longer have need for one... Light in my area has drastically improve grin

Which area is dat?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Bratking(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2016
donbenie:
Yeah,a full recharge will take north of 24 Hours,have never had to do that though..it's inexhaustible..

hmmm..I think I'll get one for my laptop. thanks for your patience.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2016
New age 8000mah. Never used it flat though but its ok
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Vendoor(f): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Eaa247:

Which area is dat?

cheesy
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Giftedimblack(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2016
dadabashua1:
yes I believe that.. mine is a FIL 10000mah and it's simply awesome

Mine as well is FIL 15000mAh power bank. I bought #6000 and it's still serving me fir the past 6months. No Regret #TeamFIL
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by playboy99(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2016
timidapsin:
how much did you get it?
just 3500
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by playboy99(m): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2016
JOOHEL:

u stay @ ajah right?
naa ipaja
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by timidapsin(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2016
playboy99:
just 3500
okay thanks, did you get it online?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2016
Tweetums:
I bought xaomi power Bank 20000mah last week from AliExpress,using it for my xaomi redmi note 3 and tecno l5.. So far so good

Please, how much do you get it?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by ukchy: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2016
New age power bank
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Akexstinger(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2016
No Powerbank like AUKEY 20000MAH, American Spec.
Go and Get it and you will thank me later. It's on amazon.com or ebay.com

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by omobone(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2016
I use Anker 26800Mah power bank and I tell you, this thing is a beast. It is equipped with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 circuitry and charger. Thus, while other power banks of this magnitude charges fully in 2 days, this takes only about 8 hours to fully charge. It also supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 output providing fast charge to phones like the Samsung Galaxy S6, S7 and the Note5.

4 Likes

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by kirchofff(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Tweetums:
hello sis, did u pay for shipping wen u ordered? And how long did it take to get delivered
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2016
I've never been lucky with power banks undecided. They come out great 2-3 months of usage, and just pack up.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Sike(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2016
How much is your power banks tho?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by FakeNEWSevryday: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2016
pls everyone should include price
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Akexstinger(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2016
omobone:
I use Anker 26800Mah power bank and I tell you, this thing is a beast. It is equipped with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 circuitry and charger. Thus, while other power banks of this magnitude charges fully in 2 days, this takes only about 8 hours to fully charge. It also supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 output providing fast charge to phones like the Samsung Galaxy S6, S7 and the Note5.

Yeah anker and AUKEY are in the list of best 10 powerbanks in the world.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by write2obi(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2016
donbenie:
Have never exhausted more than 2 LED Lights out of the 4 LEDS even after a weekend of extreme use and that takes about 12 hours to replenish..
How much did you buy it?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by overdrive(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2016
omobone:

how much?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Codeman01(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Am using VINSIC 20000mAh and it can charges 5 dead phone full before it runs out

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by chenu(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Romos sense 4, been using it scene last year and am loving it, great power bank.
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Akexstinger(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2016
To know if your Powerbank is a strong one, a sure test is when you use it to charge BlackBerry platform and not android platform or IOS....
If it can't charge BlackBerry Q10 like 10 to 20 times, then it's fake.

A good Powerbank should take like 10 to 16 hrs to be fully charged.

Powerbanks these days come with smart charging. When it's full, its stop charging, and when the phone is full, it goes off.

1 Like

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Meklex(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2016
Romoss 20000mah is how much?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Emykray(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2016
Injoo e5 power bank (15000mah) serving me 4 a year+ nw
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by chuksp09(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2016
Vendoor:
I no longer have need for one... Light in my area has drastically improve grin
Where is ur area?
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Techno power bank, 12800mah. Very effective. But here in Okada, Edo states. their light is okay. I hardly use my power bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes / NCC Suspends Data Price Increase / Mtn Introduces 2GB For N1000 Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.