Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) (10597 Views)

Poll: Kanye's VMA sockin act!

For Kanye West: 28% (7 votes)
Against Kanye West: 60% (15 votes)
Stuck Inbetween: 12% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Is Beyonce So Over Hyped?? 2014 MTV VMA Awards. / Olamide V.o.s Video Is Out / Beyoncé Confirms Pregnancy On Vma Red Carpet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Gamine(f): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2009
This is the best take on the VMAs ive seen,

No kanye/taylor camping here.

spot on and funny, atleast i feel so.lol

http://fourfour.typepad.com/fourfour/2009/09/oh-kanye.html#more
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:55am On Sep 17, 2009
Lol these people are KILLING ME grin grin grin

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by mailmalc(m): 4:07am On Sep 17, 2009
lwkmd! grin grin grin grin
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by maedan(f): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2009
grin grin grin grin

so next time I do a google search on Taylor S., that's what I'll get?? grin KanYay oooooLWKM!
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Krayola2(m): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2009
;d
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by semid4lyfe(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2009
Kanye West is a big fool jare. How I wish taylor slapped him when he was making his silly comments.

Shame on him. Shior!
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by tundejayz: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2009
when person get too much money,im go dey misbehave ? he can afford anything cocaine,shayo ,womAN ,gun AK47 KILL NoBODY ,the guy like beyonce as much as i do,dont you see her videos
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by spikedcylinder: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2009
Imagine what wulda happened if a white man did that to a black woman? Heads wulda rolled!
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Ibime(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2009

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Sauron1: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2009

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin cheesy
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by bawomolo(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2009
kanye is stealing jesus's shine now.

this is ridiculous cheesy
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2009
The 'Inter-web" is insane. I cant believe there's a website filled with this grin

http://imaletyoufinish.com/
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Gamine(f): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2009
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by TOYOSI20(f): 2:36am On Sep 18, 2009
@ POST

I understand the entire mayhem has died down and thank goodness for that, . . .

and i really have to start off saying that I'm such a huge Kanye fan, i mean i love him to pieces, . . . . . . .

but the truth is that he suffers from extrem PARANOIA, and this is the honest to God truth,

i mean he feels like every single action or situation has a racial undertone , . . .

and he also feels the need to speak up for the entire black RACE, . . . lipsrsealed undecided

i mean hes proved this time and time again, and im so sure it isn't going to be the last we goin' to hear from him,

trynna stand up for someone, . . . .or and entire "race". . . . .

He shoulda known better than to cut Taylor off like that, i mean B has won, several awards,

and is still winning the most prestigious awards to date

so i mean Taylor getting her shine on wasn't supposed to bother him as much,

i bet u he was highly intoxicated, and as drunk as a sailor that night,. . . shocked shocked shocked sad

anyways the whole hysteria boosted Leno's rating tremendously the following night,

and Kanye was sober, and regretted his action severally, hopefully lesson well learnt, . . . .

even heard dudes on suicide watch, LOL!!

I mean common hes paid for his stupidity enough, . . .!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Gamine(f): 3:27am On Sep 18, 2009
I got to listen to the Taylor Swifts song, now i understand Kanyes emotions

meanwhile, Kanyegate continues, apology generator : http://www.atom.com/spotlights/kanye_west_apology/
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by bilqiss(f): 3:55am On Sep 18, 2009
Aww come on smiley, the T.S. song (you belong to me) is kind of cute - maybe not award-worthy, but nice all the same. Her songs are known as fairy-tale tearjerkers. Makes you believe in real love all over again cry
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by chiogo(f): 4:30am On Sep 18, 2009
I love "you belong with me". It's not any much different from what kanye himself does - everything is mediocre these days. auto-tune, anyone?  tongue
I just recently started accepting his "new style" of rapping with the whole auto-tune thing. I guess mediocrity is the thing. ABeg, spare Taylor.
Everybody's wack these days. so who cares??  tongue tongue or is it because taylor is a white teen, he thinks he can open mouth when it comes to music? puhleease!!
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Gamine(f): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2009
Puhlease, the song was dry, the video was dry.
Fairy-tale indeed, id rather watch shrek.

Beyonce's video. .you either Hate it or Love it, but it'd make you stop and wonder.

And i cant just get that someone wins Video of the year as a female,
and the video wasnt good enough for best female. the awards dont make sense.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 19, 2009
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Imma%20let%20you%20finish&defid=4239048

Here's the 1st definition by rickbrunernyc:
1. Imma let you finish

September 17, 2009 Urban Word of the Day
Obnoxious way to interrupt someone and steal their moment, while wryly mocking that media train wreck that is Kanye West.

Based on West's instantly infamous interruption of Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards for Best Female Video with his insane microphone-stealing shout out to Beyonce.
Bob: Thank you Mr. Brown for having us in to give this sales presentation. We'd like to talk to you today about,

Alfred: Yo, Bob, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but I just got to say our product is is one of the best products there is!

2. Imma Let You Finish

What Kanye West says when he has no intent on letting someone finish.
Imma Let You Finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 19, 2009
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 19, 2009
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 19, 2009

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by yeswecan(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2009
Kanye is a jackass
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:14am On Sep 20, 2009
Common! Taylor Swift is not an average musician. She's awesome.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:15am On Sep 20, 2009
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:15am On Sep 20, 2009
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:18am On Sep 20, 2009
Sorry, I just had to post that 3 times - lol.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by aieromon(m): 5:00am On Sep 20, 2009
And the anti-Kanye campaign continues,,,,,,[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by SirPauly1(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2009
But hez apologyzd. Leave Kanye alone.
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by eldee(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2009
Everyone's taking shots at Kanye. Even Jay-Z had to laugh when British Comedian took a shot at him on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.

'We've also got here the biggest rapster in the world . . . JAY-Z. He'll be performing here on stage except of course Kanye West pushes him out of the way to say he wants Beyonce on stage instead' - Jonathan Ross

grin grin grin
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by ravenzord(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2009
LMFAO,this thread's frigging funny. Now everyun around thinks I've gone crazy again.

@ mailmalc: Sup witcha bro? S'been 4eva. . .Ur YIM no dey work again ni? I need Blueprint 3 links ASAP,I sabi say U be bootlegger extraordinaire.

This goes out 2 everyone else: Anyun with links 2 downloading the Blueprint 3 album? The whole works,not just some of the songs,need it bad.Thanks

@ Topic: Ok,Ok,we agree that Kanye was outta line with that his interruption of our poor little T-Swizzle,but really. . .that her song is corny crap now,I agree with Kanye on dat.

Nd I dig Kanye anyday,anytime,as he personally said: We'r all self-conscious paranoid I'm just the first 2 admit publicly show it. cheesy
Re: Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) by eldee(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2009
Two people have taken shots at Kanye so far at the Emmys.

Justin was about to receive an award with a lady, she was about to talk first when he grabbed the mic and jokingly shaouted, 'I'ma let you finish' grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? / NBC Certifies ABS Digital Studios Awka For Digital Switch Over- PICTURES / Ty Bello Ekundayo Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.