Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? (735 Views)

Nairaland Best Monikers / Outrageous And Disgusting Monikers On Nairaland / 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by Lucario007(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
You have to admit that on this site we have some of the weirdest monikers/usernames you could possibly find. Some are straightforward while others are downright ridiculous. And of course, we always have those monikers that you have no idea what they are supposed to mean.

My moniker is based on what was my Favorite Pokemon as a child, as well as the legendary lucky number of the infamous British Secret Agent, James Bond.

Though some monikers like "Seun" are easy to understand where it came from, others like lalasticlala leave us baffled with the meaning. (I really want to know what lalasticlala means grin)

So tell me nairalanders, what inspired your unique, cute and/or funny names that we have all come to know you by?
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by samwise99(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
.mine samwise99 =Samwise Gemgee from Lord of the Rings (the most nearest to Frodo(the ring bearer) ) the 99 there was d number that was at the suffix of my 2go username during 2go days
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Wat the TrapQueen77 do? Ofcurz I Trap ryt? grin

But I ain't trapping for d moment tongue
I love Trap Music and I am a Queen in my own empire... Double 7 representz my Birth date grin
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
cool
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by Greatzeus(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
To remind me of my Divinity.
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by samwise99(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I love Trap Music and I am a Queen in my own empire... Double 7 representz my Birth date grin

Explain the trap small pls
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by ahnie: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
#brings my ancient stool inside...smilez to herself....brings out popcorn n potash#chews both#

Sweeze face...runs out with a frown
Comes back and jejely sitting on my ogiri n okpei tree#
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Name's Emeka And I like Spanish ending with Nandez And all that.

Javier Hernandez of Former Man-Utd Fan inspired me with everything of His.

So I added Nandez To Eme and even completed it with 4lyf Coz am forever a Die-Hard Manchester Utd Fan even we are relegated from Barclays...... - Emenandez4lyf
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by Lucario007(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

You were born in 1977?! shocked
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lucario007:

grin
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by Lucario007(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
samwise99:
.mine samwise99 =Samwise Gemgee from Lord of the Rings (the most nearest to Frodo(the ring bearer) ) the 99 there was d number that was at the suffix of my 2go username during 2go days

Ah, a fellow Lord of the Rings fan. cool
You sure the 99 isn't your birth year tho? grin
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by samwise99(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lucario007:

Ah, a fellow Lord of the Rings fan. cool
You sure the 99 isn't your birth year tho? grin

Lol

I no DEY use dd mm yy to do all those stuffs (including password ) I do generate new numbers..
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by samwise99(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lucario007:

Or 7th July
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by Tenkobos(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
I usually tell my gf when she asks for money that I don't have even ordinary 10kobo to give her.
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
My name is harkym,nickname : Oracle
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by osesology(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mine wasn't inspired by anything, neither am l a science student...I just like the sound of it...moreover, the first three letters are the initials of my name.
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by AngelAhnie(f): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
I usually tell my gf when she asks for money that I don't have even ordinary 10kobo to give her.
Aka gum bf
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by Tenkobos(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Aka gum bf
You're not financially responsible if women do not call you aka gum. - Atiku Abubakar
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by AngelAhnie(f): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
You're not financially responsible if women do not call you aka gum. - Atiku Abubakar
gringringrin aka gum, hope you won't be stingy with that stuff cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by samwise99(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:

Heheheheh
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by Tenkobos(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
#sighs. I haven't met an equal match.
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by mryemite(m): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Thumbs Up! you Gallant.
Re: Nairalanders, What Inspired Your Monikers? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lexxy from Alexander (My name)
Shacklebot from Kingsley Shacklebot, a character in the Harry Potter series. (Auror and Member of the Order of Phoenix) smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World / Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Is Currently In Kenya (photo) / Man Hangs Self In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.