Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy (4915 Views)

5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by masseratti: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
only broke guys will complain, but she is correct!!!!! grin grin grin
only real broke guys with no experience will cheer her on, being broke is not a sin, but am too tired and at a loss with all this shallow girls who are just after what they can get from me, especially with all she wrote up there, you good looking, it wont last forever.
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by masseratti: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
only broke guys will complain, but she is correct!!!!! grin grin grin
only a broke ass will cheer her on to show he is rich, meanwhile you ve never experience this shallow brain girls who are just after what they can get from you.
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by oloyede252(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
I dont believe in dating a poor girl..poor girls should date poor guys and vice versa..

And op you unconciously describe ladies as a never do well individuals.quite sad

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by masseratti: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
MmmS:
wives too use sex to get money and favours out of their husbands so i do not know what exactly you are going on about
lolzzzz for real? any Nigerian woman that think she is using sex to get money from her husband is not a wife, she is as good as a sex slave, besides Nigerian men will gladly go outside give their girlfriends the money and have maximum satisfaction, the wife will beg him to keep his money for action by the time she is tired.
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by AxeurdaddyIX: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
masseratti:
and if that is a vicious cycle, broke rich guys that have entered you will be like 100, whats the difference between you and olosho?

OP is an olosho, there's no need to ask questions

Hey Op, how much does your pus. sy cost per round?? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
MmmS:
So all those women having fancy weddings every Saturday are marrying ghosts abi?

What you don't see behind those fancy weddings are the other "fair weather girlfriends" the man dumped for this "for better for worse" wives. All men want to know their women will stick through thick or thin even if they know it might never get to that.

The OP's advice will leave a "FOR FVCK ONLY" scent on you as long as you follow it

MmmS:
the only difference between a call girl and a woman who has only had sex with her husband is experience, one has it and the other doesn't.

If you really believe this then why do most girls lie about their sexual history? I don't think you really believe this thing you typed.

Personally am for equal rights and all but we are way far from that era so dont delude yourself

Ciao
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by UrWorstNitemare: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
MrKamar:

space craft

[size=26pt]Nah. more I'm like an UFO[/size]
#S*B*A*N#
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by STILESGANG: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Because you males are so shallow hearted you'd let a pretty woman con you out of Anything
You'd be staring at her big booty while she robs you blind!
...........❤
And ya'll claim it's womem who need to change our priorities or we won't find a good man.
You are right though.Majority of guys think with their d*cks while girls think with their heads.
For a long time coming men have been marrying for looks that will diminish in the long run and girls have been marrying for comfort.
I can have fun with a pretty and broke girl but I can never be silly enough to wife one.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
STILESGANG:
You are right though.Majority of guys think with their d*cks while girls think with their heads.
For a long time coming men have been marrying for looks that will diminish in the long run and girls have been marrying for comfort.
I can have fun with a pretty and broke girl but I can never be silly enough to wife one.
Up! I have seen the future and
... .you marry a broke girl,who's not necessarily pretty grin
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by STILESGANG: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Up! I have seen the future and
... .you marry a broke girl,who's not necessarily pretty grin
You are a fake seer grin
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
STILESGANG:
You are a fake seer grin
Wait. ..and you'll see it too wink bye
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by naijaboiy: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Because you males are so shallow hearted you'd let a pretty woman con you out of Anything
You'd be staring at her big booty while she robs you blind!
...........❤
And ya'll claim it's womem who need to change our priorities or we won't find a good man.
Please just shut the fück up!

The op is simply advising all you feather brained ducks called women how to be shameless gold diggers.

You can dig for gold but you can't dig for your own.

Worthless wrench! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Please just shut the fück up!

The op is simply advising all you feather brained ducks called women how to be shameless gold diggers.

You can dig for gold but you can't dig for your own.

Worthless wrench! undecided
take your own advice undecided
......❤you don't have a problem when yer going for girls based on how big their booties and breast are
or being told to have your way with as man as you like
your being taught to be a shameless hoe and it bothers you not

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by RoyalBlak007: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2016
obnoxious beings

everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by naijaboiy: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
take your own advice undecided
......you don't have a problem when yer going for girls based on how bug their booties and breast are
or being told to have your way with as man as you like
your being taught to be a shameless hoe and it bothers you not.
Kindly close your dirty trap up!

How does gold digging even out the crap you just tried to compare it with? You don't have money of your own and you open your mouth to say crap about guys you on the same level with financially?

You seriously need a brain reset. undecided
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Kindly close your dirty trap up!

How does gold digging even out the crap you just tried to compare it with? You don't have money of your own and you open your mouth to say crap about guys you on the same level with financially.

You seriously need a brain reset. undecided
It's the male equivalent of gold digger
.......... The shameless hoe! undecided
Now you don't have a problem with shameless hoes but you do golddiggers?
....❤
It is your brain that needs the reset. You shameless hoeundecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by naijaboiy: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It's the male equivalent of gold digger
.......... The shameless hoe! undecided
Now you don't have a problem with shameless hoes but you do golddiggers?
....❤
It is your brain that needs the reset. You shameless hoeundecided
You lousy tool sitting at the highest echelon!

You are so dumb my phone noticed by vibrating when I got your senseless quote.

Men are not called hoes. The word "hoe" is meant for lose bïtches like you who can't keep their vaginal orifice in place because they want to fûck every nigga with money.

And yet you come here to trash talk? Get lost you two timing face of sheer stüpidity. undecided
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

[s][You lousy tool sitting at the highest echelon!

You are so dumb my phone noticed by vibrating when I got your senseless quote.

Men are not called hoes. The word "hoe" is meant for lose bïtches like you who can't keep their vaginal orifice in place because they want to fûck every nigga with money.

And yet you come here to trash talk? Get lost you two timing face of sheer stüpidity. undecided[[s][/s]
I never knew why they called women hoes and bitches when it was your gender who would hump anything with a hole
A Fanta bottle opening
A female dog
... heck! a male dog it does have a butt hole!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2016
funny thread
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by naijaboiy: 12:17am On Jul 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I never knew why they called women hoes and bitches when it was your gender
Who want to hump anything with a hole
A Fanta bottle opening
A female dog
... heck! a male dog it does have a butt hole!!!
Well I guess your papa's gender ain't male.

Correct me if I'm wrong? cheesy
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Well I guess your papa's gender ain't male.

Correct me if I'm wrong? cheesy
And your mama would be pure ashamed of the way you sling around the b and h word undecided
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by naijaboiy: 12:23am On Jul 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
And your mama would be pure ashamed of the way you sling around the b and h word undecided
As long as I use it on the right female I don't think she gives a hoot! wink

No good mother trains her child in such a way that she becomes a gold digger except she's one herself.

Now take that as a goodnight/good morning pill. Whatever the fück is your time of the day over there. undecided
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

As long as I use it on the right female I don't think she gives a hoot! wink
Well! I know her comfort with the usage comes with her being realistic about the fact women would call her son just what he is
.....a shameless double standard having hoe!!! undecided
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by naijaboiy: 12:31am On Jul 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Well! I know her comfort with the usage comes with he being realistic about the fact women would call her son just what he is
.....a shameless double standard having hoe!!! undecided
E pain am! grin
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

E pain am! grin
yes,it did.
When I caught site of yer moniker in my mentions ,I knew I would have to suffer idiocy .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by bitchcrafts: 12:55am On Jul 18, 2016
Thank God I'm Yoruba.

A Yoruba wisdom says ; Ohun ti a ko ba sise fun kii to ojo , Ohun ti a ba sise fun ni n pe lowo eni.

That said, if you are not a lady with a class of your own and end up getting married to a stinkingly rich and caring man, I see you as one of his Lamborghini. He has to take good care of you because you cost so much and are very useful, In bed in this case grin
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yes,it did.
When I caught site of yer moniker in my mentions ,I knew I would have to suffer idiocy .
way to go.. 3 more officers down.
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by abbeyboy2o15(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I don't have anything to say, but make I talk this one there are lots of disadvantages in going for an already made guy
hmmm like what and what are those disadvantages but today ladies dont think about that.
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by mizzbouqui(f): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
hmmm like what and what are those disadvantages but today ladies dont think about that.
I hate when a guy will tell me "you were nothing when I met you", we had rather be rich together, he might be richer than me o no probs
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I hate when a guy will tell me "you were nothing when I met you", we had rather be rich together, he might be richer than me o no probs
Then, when you get rich together, you'll tell him the direct opposite
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by mizzbouqui(f): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:

Then, when you get rich together, you'll tell him the direct opposite
Did you get my point
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Did you get my point
I think I did. Did you get my mine too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Girls Tho( My Experience Yesterday) / Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? / Lady Travels From London To Nigeria For S*x Only To Make This Shocking Discovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.