Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae (41784 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by Lexusgs430: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
400billionman:

HE WILL NOT BE DEPORTED...

This is typical Nigerian police ojoro of making someone afraid of seeking for his right. The company should offer the welding position they promised him before he travelled.

Then you don't fully understand the slave labour, playing out in UAE.
And agents vis a vis employer slave master and slave mentality.
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Atmmachine:
I support his deportation.
He's reaping the fruit of his foolishness.
I hate these people called Agents and also the people who use them, only foolish people uses Agents, That thing wey the agent go do, you can do it by yourself.

Why would i pay 500k for Dubai visa ?? I can't give someone 5k for shitty Dubai visa.

Let this be a lesson to you, next time read, read again, re-read again, because the terms and condition and the duration of the job was written on the papers.

My guy gave an agent 500 thousand naira for ordinary Dubai visa, how much did it cost me to get an American visa ?? Just 160k, The guy foolishly went to Dubai with a one month visa, he's now in Lagos begging for money

dont mind him, if he can pay 500k for shitty dubai, then he will pay 35million for UK... With google and the internet, you dont need these frudsters
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by SirWellington(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
rollyfemmy:
I AM A RESIDENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND AM 45 MINS FLIGHT AWAY FROM DUBAI.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIENCE ABOUT HOW THINGS WORK IN DUBAI.

MOST OF THE VISAS OR WORK YOU CAN GET EASILY IS LABOUR RELATED JOB EXCEPT YOU HAVE SOME DIPLOMA OR DEGREE, THEN YOU CAN DO SALES REPRESENTATIVE OR MARKETING JOB.

YOU SHOULD HAVE MANAGE THE CONDITION AND WORK FOR LIKE 6MONTHS AND AFTER THAT PERIOD YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN HOW THINGS WORK AND DO THINGS IN A CLEAN AND SMOOTH WAY.

FROM MY EXPERIENCE YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE DEPORTED. THE ONLY OPTION FOR YOU NOW IS TO PLEAD WITH THE COMPANY THAT YOU WILL DO THE JOB AND CANCEL YOUR COMPLAINT THAT YOU HAVE FILED AGAINST THEM.

THE PROBLEM WAS NOT FROM THE COMPANY...IT WAS FROM YOUR AGENT FOR GIVING YOU WRONG INFORMATION.

WHATEVER COMES LEARN FROM THIS BE PATIENT NEXT TIME.

THE TRUTH IS THAT WHEN YOU COME TO THE MIDDLE EAST TO WORK AS AN AFRICA...THINGS DONT GET ROSY FROM THE BEGINNING BUT ONLY PATIENCE (IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT) CAN SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.

TO GET A GOOD AND HIGH PAYING JOB, GCC EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED AND YOU CAN NOT GET THAT EXPERIENCE WORKING IN NIGERIA OR ANY COUNTRY OUTSIDE GCC COUNTRIES.

MANY PEOPLE STARTED WITH LABOUR JOBS AND THEIR STORY HAS CHANGE AFTER SOME FEW YEARS.

PLEASE MY ADVICE FOR NIGERIANS WHO WANT TO COME TO DUBAI, QATAR, OMAN, KUWAIT AND THE OTHER GCC COUNTRIES, MAKE SURE YOU LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ARABIC AND ALSO HAVE SOME BASIC SCHOOL QUALIFICATIONS OTHERWISE YOU WILL WORK AND DIE AS A LABOURER HERE.

ALL THE BEST GUYS.

that's a matured reply. so for a Nigerian B.Sc holder, what kind of jobs are available?
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by SirWellington(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
olab007:
Am working here in Qatar and there system is almost the same system, the main problem of most ppl traveling is that they just set out to a place they never make proper equiry about what is obtainable in such a place.in the first place they made company visa for your friend , and for such visa the guy is not suppose to pay anything i mean he is not suppose to pay 1kobo, the system require the company to pay for all expenses visa, air ticket, accomodation,and transportation to and fro work everyday,now look at wht is the problem if to say the guy did not pay anything deos it means that is not good to work as labour for 65k if you are not doing anything back home, but the problem here is the guy has pay money he is not suppose to pay.for the fact that he already report the company the probability of sending him back is very high and if he wish to stay and collect his 65k jeje till he finish his contract he should talk to the company PRO and he may need to go back to where he made the report and make some explanation that he will wait and work else the government will force the company to buy his ticket and he will be deported back home . This should be a lesson for every other person if you want to go to any where make sure you have the right information of such a place as many ppl will even deceive you to come and feel the suffering they are feeling.

What of someone that has a University degree, will he find a good job there?
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by worry359(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
SirWellington:

What of someone that has a University degree, will he find a good job there?

The same question over and over!

Please understand
No one here can guarantee your future.
Some go there and prosper.
Some go and starve in misery.

Too many things to be able to predict.
Also degree in what subject and which university?
Some good for jobs
Some good for wiping your bottom only.
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by SirWellington(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
worry359:

The same question over and over!

Please understand
No one here can guarantee your future.
Some go there and prosper.
Some go and starve in misery.

Too many things to be able to predict.
Also degree in what subject and which university?
Some good for jobs
Some good for wiping your bottom only.

You didn't need to rant #same question over and over# if you didn't wanna answer kindly ignore. If I saw answers I wouldn't have asked. My question was as simple as A,B,C.... on a 50-50 basis...what are the chances? And not lessons on fate.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by worry359(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
SirWellington:

You didn't need to rant #same question over and over# if you didn't wanna answer kindly ignore. If I saw answers I wouldn't have asked. My question was as simple as A,B,C.... on a 50-50 basis...what are the chances? And not lessons on fate.

You still do not answer simple question.
What degree
What subject
What grade
What school.

Also we do not give betting odds.
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by SirWellington(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
worry359:

You still do not answer simple question.
What degree
What subject
What grade
What school.

Also we do not give betting odds.

I didn't answer cos it was an inconsequential question... taking precedence from how you approached the simple question I asked, it showed you had no idea what I was saying. As for betting odds... that's naive considering the basis on which I asked...come on. If you don't have an answer, just ignore.
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by worry359(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
SirWellington:

I didn't answer cos it was an inconsequential question... taking precedence from how you approached the simple question I asked iot showed you has no idea what I was saying. As for betting odds... that's naive considering the basis on which I asked...come on. If you don't have an answer, just ignore.

It is very far from an inconsequential question.
You might ave a distinction in engineering, which is good for getting a job.
You might have a third in sociology which will not get a job dish washing!
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by SirWellington(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2016
worry359:

It is very far from an inconsequential question.
You might ave a distinction in engineering, which is good for getting a job.
You might have a third in sociology which will not get a job dish washing!

Heading straight to the answer you had to offer without ranting would have been the best approach to the question.... you're a dude I guess, it ain't just gentlemanly.
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by gulfjobsin: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
It is not all like that. If you are qualified and experienced as per their requirement, you can get the jobs easily.
I have so many friends working in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Oman etc. they are growing over there. I have a blog for Jobs in Gulf countries.
Just have a look at it for the relevant positions. www.gulfjobsin..com
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by oaroloye(m): 3:54am On Jul 24, 2016
"....IT IS WITHIN THE RULES- BUT I HAVE NEVER KNOWN A SKUNK TO BE WELCOME AT A TEA PARTY!" - Have Space-Suit, will Travel, by Robert A. Heinlein.

The best way to stay in a country cannot be by refusing to do things they demand that you do.

Hiring oneself out to Islamic foreigners is stupid, when you are not a Muslim, yourself.
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by abagadingus: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Phlegmwash:
I never realized this got media attention, thanks for sharing. I spent time in one of the gulf countries couldn't help but pity the laborers and the janitors. One (nepalese) told me he hasn't seen his wife and kids for years. I was overjoyed that Nigerians like myself were mostly taken up respectable jobs, and I did try to discourage Nigerians without a bachelor's degree to come to gulf countries because of the shitty work conditions. If you received an employment offer not based on at least bachelor's degree, stay away from gulf countries. Slavery is very much alive in the Gulf countries like UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait because of the visa sponsorship system that operates in these countries.
@Phlegmwash, can we have a closed door session Sir? If you don't mind ooo
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by HOKIM(m): 12:50am On Aug 02, 2016
buzzybrain88:
believe it or not Nigeria is much more better to hustle Dan Dubai,i returned back after 3 months working in a construction company.dat is not a job,its slavery.african and Asian rights are not respected at all.my master (mudin)wanted to kill me with work,i work 7 to 7.they don't lift a finger to do anything,depending on us like slaves.an Arab man killed a Nigerian delta girl in Doha Qatar,till tomorrow d case was melted down.there is a court to report abuse cases,but little is done abt it.MR JULIUS IDAHOSA is an agent in egbeda that collected 500k from me to do d company visa.am coming for him cos he is still holding my passport.DIO GRACIA STO E EUROPA.n nonsense agents.theives
ironically i happen to stay in egbeda...and can tell u that there are alot of fraudsters parading themselves as agents...this desperate hunger to move out of nigeria is their meal tickets to exploiting the ignorance of unsuspected nigerians... Just ask Jesus to always direct ur steps...there are hundreds of nigerians that has made it in dubai, it's d Lord direction that is key.. Just let him guide u

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by kunzzy4me(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Most of the agent re fake...they won't tell u the truth just because of their own selfishness
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by rollyfemmy: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2017
buzzybrain88:
believe it or not Nigeria is much more better to hustle Dan Dubai,i returned back after 3 months working in a construction company.dat is not a job,its slavery.african and Asian rights are not respected at all.my master (mudin)wanted to kill me with work,i work 7 to 7.they don't lift a finger to do anything,depending on us like slaves.an Arab man killed a Nigerian delta girl in Doha Qatar,till tomorrow d case was melted down.there is a court to report abuse cases,but little is done abt it.MR JULIUS IDAHOSA is an agent in egbeda that collected 500k from me to do d company visa.am coming for him cos he is still holding my passport.DIO GRACIA STO E EUROPA.n nonsense agents.theives

hello please i am a nigeria who lives in doha Qatar, please what time, date and location in qatar did an Arab man kill a nigeria girl. i am living in qatar for 5 years now, i never heard of that. please let us make sure you are telling right information.. please i am interested in what you said, where did that happen in qatar

1 Like

Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by diportivo: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
rollyfemmy:

hello please i am a nigeria who lives in doha Qatar, please what time, date and location in qatar did an Arab man kill a nigeria girl. i am living in qatar for 5 years now, i never heard of that. please let us make sure you are telling right information.. please i am interested in what you said, where did that happen in qatar

oga ade

"drive your way to Qatar"

u still dey here?

I hope the name "gods time" rings a bell?

if it doesn't,those ppl in that ur church can't forget grin
Re: Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Atmmachine:
I support his deportation.
He's reaping the fruit of his foolishness.
I hate these people called Agents and also the people who use them, only foolish people uses Agents, That thing wey the agent go do, you can do it by yourself.

Why would i pay 500k for Dubai visa ?? I can't give someone 5k for shitty Dubai visa.

Let this be a lesson to you, next time read, read again, re-read again, because the terms and condition and the duration of the job was written on the papers.

My guy gave an agent 500 thousand naira for ordinary Dubai visa, how much did it cost me to get an American visa ?? Just 160k, The guy foolishly went to Dubai with a one month visa, he's now in Lagos begging for money
baba ATM please help me I want to travel out any country apart from African countries please sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. / Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.