Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today (36374 Views)

Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos / A Policeman Hanging On A Danfo Bus! What I Saw On A Lagos Expressway Today / Car Falls Inside Asejire Dam Along Ikire-ibadan Expressway Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by MisterMetro: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
A driver and other 2 passengers were burnt to death beyond recognition today at Adeojo area along Lagos to Ibadan expressway.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-driver-and-2-passengers-burnt-to.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by chiangyokay: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
wow, thats really bad embarassed

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by Untainted007: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
May God avert evil reports and evil incidents away from our lives. God's protection will be there for us till eternity but we too should take caution, we should consider our own safety too. May d souls of d departed rest in peace.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by ucee64(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Shocking !! Rib to them
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by osemoses1234(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
End time
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by Boombijj: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Death every where, Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by looseweight: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sad

BTW, this is no news @ all. No details about d cause of accident

4 Likes

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by Mimisboygreat: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
BLOOD OF JESUS! RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by iebanehita(m): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lord have mercy!
And I travelled same route to Ib from lagos today...
Only God protects those who are his..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by dionpholly(m): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sad news all the tym on dis particular road rest in peace to the victims
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by Emmaoga: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Untainted007:
May God avert evil reports and evil incidents away from our lives. God's protection will be there for us till eternity. May d souls of d departed rest in peace.

God is our protector and for that reason, no evil or untimely death shall befall us ....like and share if you agree

R.I.P TO THE DEAD.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by temitope28(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
I saw the accident wen I was returning from ibadan to lagos dz evening. May God v mercy
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by Harmored(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Thank God for our lives

R.I.P

4 Likes

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by Drajah(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Na end time we really dey oooo....God save us

2 Likes

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by idee91: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Innalilahi wa inailaihi rajihun
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
RIP

1 Like

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by banmee(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Untainted007:
May God avert evil reports and evil incidents away from our lives. God's protection will be there for us till eternity. May d souls of d departed rest in peace.

This has nothing to do with God, evil spirits, witches, wizards, etc. What it has to do with is, no Nigerian born and raised in Nigeria knows how to drive. Driving is more that getting behind the wheel of a vehicle. True story; My organisation sent me to Germany to complete a project. It was supposed to take three years to complete but it eventually stretched out to six years. In all of those years, I did not see one accident. I know what you are thinking. You are thinking, "what's so special about that". Well, Germany is a country where you can drive as fast as you want on their autobahn. 200km, 300km, 400km, it does not matter. Imagine driving that fast and not seeing any accident. Do you know why that is? Because they understand that driving is a privilege and not a right. You phuck up and they take your driving privileges away quicker than you can blink an eye. I know what you are thinking again. You are thinking, "and so"? Well, to get a drivers license is almost as difficult as passing a Bar exam. And very expensive too. Almost 2,000 Euro. Who would want to risk being s.tupid behind a vehicle. Nigerians don't understand the responsibilities involved in owning and operating a vehicle and it's a shame. They think it is their right to drive. This is why people die like chickens on a daily basis.

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by onatisi(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dis buhari sef!!!

3 Likes

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by blacktwist(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
onatisi:
Dis buhari sef!!!
.... your head like coconut head... Wetin Buhari do again o... attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by jericco1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
what a way to pass away. The Lord Knows Best.
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by forkadict(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
banmee:

This has nothing to do with God, evil spirits, witches, wizards, etc. What it has to do is, no Nigerian born and raised in Nigeria knows how to drive. Driving is more that getting behind the wheel of a vehicle. True story; My organisation sent me to Germany to complete a project. It was supposed to take three years to complete but it eventually stretched out to six years. In all of those years, I did not see one accident. I know what you are thinking. You are thinking, "what's so special about that". Well, Germany is a country where you can drive as fast as you want on their autobahn. 200km, 300km, 400km, it does not matter. Imagine driving that fast and not seeing any accident. Do you know why that is? Because they understand that driving is a privilege and not a right. You phuck up and they take your driving privileges away quicker than you can blink an eye. I know what you are thinking again. You are thinking, "and so"? Well, to get a drivers license is almost as difficult as passing a Bar exam. And very expensive too. Almost 2,000 Euro. Who would want to risk being s.tupid behind a vehicle. Nigerians don't understand the responsibilities involved in owning and operating a vehicle and it's a shame. They think it is their right to drive. This is why people die like chickens on a daily basis.

I concur sir. But Germany still far na.

Where I dey for Naija here, I had to do a driving test twice before being issued a driving permit. And that is beside the fact that I hold a valid Naija driving license and have been driving for 7 years.

2 Likes

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by SmartMugu: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
I can tell the witches and wizards haven't left that road after FG warned them in 1987.
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by onatisi(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
blacktwist:
.... your head like coconut head... Wetin Buhari do again o... attention seeker
Na only me u insult like dis

1 Like

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by TFLAME(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
RIP
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by olamds(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dat is disheartening.....God Will Preserve Us All...
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by MzMercie: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is very sad cry RIP to d dead
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by lamideee(f): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Baba so mi ooo hey
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by blacktwist(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
onatisi:
Na only me u insult like dis
... smile... just chilling nhoni

3 Likes

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by Wishaky(f): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jesus save my soul.

1 Like

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by banmee(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
forkadict:

I concur sir. But Germany still far na.

Where I dey for Naija here, I had to do a driving test twice before being issued a driving permit. And that is beside the fact that I hold a valid Naija driving license and have been driving for 7 years.

I don't mean to insult you but this is the truth; Any drivers license given in Nigeria is as useless as anything you can think of. It is not just about driving or doing the drivers test. It is about knowing the standard. If the people giving the test don't know the standard, how can they teach the standard? Let me give you an example. In almost 15 years i have only used my horn maybe 10 times. When i reach a 4 way and other cars meet on all sides, we all know what we need to do so as not to cause confusion. It's called, first in, first out. I'm telling you, Nigerians don't know how to drive.

11 Likes

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by Iykecee(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
iebanehita:
Lord have mercy! And I travelled same route to Ib from lagos today... Only God protects those who are his..
the burnt ones r not his eh?

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) / Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video / FG Bars Air France, Lufthansa, KLM, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.