Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts (59063 Views)

2019: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari Boasts / Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC / Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by dadebayo1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wow.... Someone should please refer SA on new media to the screenshot below

4 Likes

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by YungBosco: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
ajebuter:
Can somebody do us a favour and collect that stale Daura burukutu and Otueke weed from his hands please?

ok. *jux did*he no even rap am well. *tosed on d floor,stamps on it*
Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Emyogalanya: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Excuse me sir did u just say u will rig again . Same way u keep saying chains while we though of change
IN doctores voice: become entangled with a more powerful opponent in the arena and u are dead
Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by refreshrate: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
jegz25:
na Gej ur hero brought d sufferings ontop 9ja people cos he no save 4 d rainy days wen d oil price was high.evry oil producing nation prepared 4 dt. But Gej nd his cohorts siddown shared d money. Even d former finance minister talk am. It seems u aint conversant abt how things work in d govt. I beg u not 2 qoute me again cox I gat no time 4 small minds ppl like u

Oga

Please if you don't know something pls it's usually better to keep quiet rather than embarrass yourself recklessly like this.

When GEJ said money from excess crude to be saved and fashola aregbe & co APC people threatened to sue the FG then where were you? Now you're coming here to blame who?

Just come here spewing rubbish to show people living in your yard that you too can type

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
YungBosco:
ok. *jux did*he no even rap am well. *tosed on d floor,stamps on it*

Prior to the election. Jonathanians cum wailers were "winning" in the public comments 'like /share" sections with individuals with many monikers who sets out to deceive the public, parading many forums... Exercise in futility.
Buhari still has the four regions that he won 2015 solidly behind him.
Buhari defeated Jonathan who shared billions of dollars in 2015. Just imagine, is it now that wailers mentors do not have access to the treasury that they are dreaming of winning election?
Dead on Arrival...
Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
dadebayo1:

Prior to the election, Jonathanians cum wailers were "winning" in the public comments "like /share" sections with individuals with many monikers who sets out to deceive the public, parading many forums... Exercise in futility.
Buhari still has the four regions that he won in 2015 solidly behind him.
Buhari defeated Jonathan who shared billions of dollars in 2015. Just imagine, is it now that wailers mentors do not have access to the treasury that they are dreaming of winning election?
Dead on Arrival...

1 Like

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by dadebayo1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
deji15:

Prior to the election, Jonathanians cum wailers were "winning" in the public comments "like /share" sections with individuals with many monikers who sets out to deceive the public, parading many forums... Exercise in futility.
Dead on Arrival...

Sir... How many multiple moniker will make up 1337 votes for "STONE " truth be told sir it is a true reflection of things.. I have just one account and I voted share.. pmb might fail if we fail to tell him the plain truth let's be sincere the economy is in recession Goodluck to anyone that feels otherwise..

10 Likes

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
dadebayo1:

Sir... How many multiple moniker will make up 1337 votes for "STONE " truth be told sir it is a true reflection of things.. I have just one account and I voted share.. pmb might fail if we fail to tell him the plain truth let's be sincere the economy is in recession Goodluck to anyone that feels otherwise..

Bro, whatever is happening now is what happens during restructuring before recovery. I want to tell you that Nigeria is actually doing better than many countries who solely depend on oil for their income, Check out Brazil, Venezuela among many others. Industrialised country like Canada are also feeling the effect, with many lay offs from their oil producing region.
The US Ambassador to Nigeria said something interesting over the weekend where he tried to compare Buhari with Obama. I have always make this analogy myself.
Three years into Obama Presidency, the US economy was loosing jobs with unemployment climbing higher. That happens after the Republican through Bush has mismanaged the US economy. That is a US with one of the best infrastructure in the world.
Buhari is not owing Federal workers and he has bailed out states. Nigeria income has reduced due to the fall in oil prices. If you are earning 100k per month and you suddenly find yourself earning 30% of that, are your family not going to feel the impact? Throw Niger Delta Avengers into the mix, and the fact that we import majority of things we use on a daily basis including food, you will understand what the Buhari administration inherited. To diversify the economy is not a days job, it will take years, upwards of 4 years before you start feeling the effects of the Govt plan in this regard.
Those who make huge profit from oil sales but wasted the money are the one leading the anti Buhari chorus again.
It will take time to adjust, but Nigeria is on the path to greatness.
A ko gbodo ba obo won je isu ewura. People making the loudest noise are people who don't want to let go of their habits including importing everything into this country.
Papa o fun ara papa ja, aja ofun ara, aja jin si koto. Ti onile ko ba fun ara, ole ni o ko lo.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by ikorodureporta: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Say no more

A QUICK TEST OF BUHARI'S CURRENT POPULARITY

CLICK LIKE TO VOTE FOR BUHARI

SHARE TO VOTE FOR A STONE

grin 'shares' are leading by a landslide grin , abi na volcano sef grin

7 Likes

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by jegz25(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
refreshrate:

Oga

Please if you don't know something pls it's usually better to keep quiet rather than embarrass yourself recklessly like this.

When GEJ said money from excess crude to be saved and fashola aregbe & co APC people threatened to sue the FG then where were you? Now you're coming here to blame who?

Just come here spewing rubbish to show people living in your yard that you too can type
rubbish...tell us where is d $20bn that was not accounted 4 by d nnpc?...no matter how u try u can never exonarate ur so called "hero" from corruption cox they r synonymous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by abiambo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
For the record 17M is 10 % of 170M...
Go school ... No
And wen u try go school enter class na problem
Now u ve become public nuisance and family shame
AlanSugar:

For record purposes.....are you sure you slept well? Nothing further.
Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by abiambo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
For the record 17M is 10 % of 170M...
Go school ... No
And wen u try go school enter class na problem
Now u ve become a public nuisance and family shame
AlanSugar:

For record purposes.....are you sure you slept well? Nothing further.
Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by kurt09(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Say no more
Stone 2019

8 Likes

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Cityguy: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Omg! grin grin grin
Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Ngokafor(f): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
deji15:

Dead on Arrival...

....i dont know how long you apc goons will keep deceiving yourselves...criminal rigging of a party cannot win against wide-spread apathy of the populace of the said party...That is how stuupid apc is..thinking they can rig ekections in places where they are extremely unpopular.,Bayelsa and Rivers comes to mind.

..The popularity of buhari has nose-dived badly over the last one year...People HATE him now,even those who rooted for him..dont even get me started on those who didnt vote for him. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by IstandWitBuhari: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Say no more

Look at the number of people voting for stone.....chai buhari is finished

6 Likes

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by excellencyabia1: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
she is disappointed because he don use his gragra expose her secret halliburton
thanks you know. He who lives in a glass house should not throw stone
Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
kurt09:
Stone 2019

naijamutant should create a thread for the result of that.poll and tag zombie chiefs to it shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ngokafor:

....i dont know how long you apc goons will keep deceiving yourselves...criminal rigging of a party cannot win against wide-spread apathy of the populace of the said party...That is how stuupid apc is..thinking they can rig ekections in places where they are extremely unpopular.,Bayelsa and Rivers comes to mind.

..The popularity of buhari has nose-dived badly over the last one year...People HATE him now,even those who rooted for him..dont even get me started on those who didnt vote for him. lipsrsealed

There is no need for name calling. What happens to GEJ till 2019 choir? DOA. There will be an election in 2019, where the politicians will test their popularity again.
From the PDP side, have you thought of whom you are fielding against Buhari? You are in a wilderness, where it appears you have lost your bearing and direction. The center can no longer hold for PDP, hence the only thing left is to be throwing insults around to those who do not share in their madness.
The train left you at the station long ago.
Bayelsa, Rivers including the 5 SE states are all parts of the place where Buhari lost in 2015, so what is new? Exercise in futility
Buhari's support is still very strong within the four regions he won in 2015.
Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by ikorodureporta: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Say no more

cheesy a snapshot of this result can b used to create a thread- '' even a Stone, non-living thing, defeats a serving president in a NL poll'' cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by k2kay(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Delusions of grandeur
Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by phlemzy: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
This thread shows how unhappy Nigerians are with this government. I just pity APC. If only they know what awaits them come 2019. Rigging is a formula that won't work easily if there's any plan as such. A working government is the only thing Nigerians wantro hear. I hope the social media workers of the President are giving him feedbacks from platforms like this.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by phlemzy: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
ikorodureporta:

cheesy a snapshot of this result can b used to create a thread- '' even a Stone, non-living thing, defeats a serving president in a NL poll'' cheesy
See the margin between that simple vote. That tells how unhappy people are with the government.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by NaijaMutant(f): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
ikorodureporta:

I will create a thread, while you quickly post the snap shot, having challenges with my device currently.

thanks

5 Likes

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
NaijaMutant:

I will create a thread, while you quickly post the snap shot, having challenges with my device currently.

thanks

angry angry angry

grin

waiting

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by refreshrate: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
jegz25:
rubbish...tell us where is d $20bn that was not accounted 4 by d nnpc?...no matter how u try u can never exonarate ur so called "hero" from corruption cox they r synonymous

Was it not your propaganda machine that raised the issue in a bid to make GEJ look bad? Or have you heard your gap toothed god mention anything about it since he came into power in his usual manner?

Or maybe he he forgot?

Guy you don't even know how to raise points against the opposition.
Funny fellow

2 Likes

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
busyfishing:
same here
That's right. The opinion of the 5% is inconsequential

1 Like

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
dadebayo1:
The 1300 votes represent the inconsequential 5% minority. We the 95% are solidly behind Buhari and most of us are not on the internet

1 Like

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by jegz25(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
refreshrate:

Was it not your propaganda machine that raised the issue in a bid to make GEJ look bad? Or have you heard your gap toothed god mention anything about it since he came into power in his usual manner?

Or maybe he he forgot?

Guy you don't even know how to raise points against the opposition.
Funny fellow
it seems u have a short memory,righ b4 ur "hero" handed over power he ordered forensic audit on d said money nd they brough their findings 2 him confirming d Sanusi's allegations. Just sit tight and watch dt issue will rise 1 day. Buhari is soft on Gej wi d way he called him,accepted defeat n congratulate him. I employ u 2 accept d fact dt ur hero is defeated too

1 Like

Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by refreshrate: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
jegz25:
it seems u have a short memory,righ b4 ur "hero" handed over power he ordered forensic audit on d said money nd they brough their findings 2 him confirming d Sanusi's allegations. Just sit tight and watch dt issue will rise 1 day. Buhari is soft on Gej wi d way he called him,accepted defeat n congratulate him. I employ u 2 accept d fact dt ur hero is defeated too

Oga get a life
How many times have they changed hands in Nnpc since your dullard took over? Person wey dey find money like say tomorrow no dey?

Its all a lie!
Nothing to investigate when you're done deceiving yourself. He has kuku said they will find bola iges killers cos he knows just the way to whip up sentiments of you people.
Next week now they will say they want to raise him from the dead. You sef will be rejoicing

Alayi ni nkan se
Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by jegz25(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
refreshrate:

Oga get a life
How many times have they changed hands in Nnpc since your dullard took over? Person wey dey find money like say tomorrow no dey?

Its all a lie!
Nothing to investigate when you're done deceiving yourself. He has kuku said they will find bola iges killers cos he knows just the way to whip up sentiments of you people.
Next week now they will say they want to raise him from the dead. You sef will be rejoicing

Alayi ni nkan se
abeg go is down 4 1 side if u get nothing reasonable 2 say. If I knew u r dis so low I wouldn't have wasted my time on u
Re: I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts by TheFreeOne: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Say no more

Haba....this is wicked. A stone is more acceptable than Buboo Lobatan.

Chai...Nairalanders don finish Buhari. grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

APC Uzodinma Leads In Imo Guber Polls - Vanguard / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) / Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.