Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

#EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP (22195 Views)

EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) / Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) / Isa Yuguda Leaves PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Iriruaga100(m): 12:23am On Jul 18, 2016
Dcomrade:

Pls, no need to school people that have made up their minds not to believe the truth.
People will be outside Edo State and be telling how APC will win. Shebi Na dem go come vote APC for Edo State undecided
. Baba, we need to school them here on nairaland n those in lagos like the op. Its a sure one that apc will loose this election n its nt based on my opinion, but the true fact n reality on ground. The same people who voted massively for oshiomole in 2012, are ever ready to vote against him n his party in this election
Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Qmerit(m): 1:12am On Jul 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I have always known Solomon iyobosa edibiri won't last in PDP. just like nuhu ribadu, this is another case of political miscalculation, but this time on the part of edebiri. I can still vividly remember how we treasured him after the birth of APC, he was part of ANPP that formed APC and our plan was to support and present him as our next gov after oshiomole.

But been a man with no foresight he dumped APC for PDP thinking he had a better chance of becoming a gov under PDP because PDP were in federal.

Now it has backfired and Edebiri is now confused politically. come back to apc, we will embrace you back but this time you won't be seen and taken as a leader but a mere ward member, this is your punishment Mr Solomon Iyobosa Edebiri. Same treatment will also be melted out to chief tom ikimi.

You spit it out of me, exactly my point.
I ve said it many times that if pdp allow this man win the pry, I ll vote for him and my friends and family members said same thing!
But pdp said he's too calm/gentle he can't fight, then they brought pastor! Take heart sir

1 Like

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by jericco1(m): 5:26am On Jul 18, 2016
he's not useful* gosh all these political psychophants
Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Mylove55(f): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Dcomrade:

So even the tribal division for our country don enter Edo State to they look for Ishan, Benin or Auchi? Sad undecided
yea! that is d game card pdp always play, division even among tribes, just imaging aneni crying of marginalising ishan after sharing edo state allocation with lucky and ize-iyamu, and now osho has tarred road and build school accross d 3 senatorial district, and they are crying becos d money is not share to them again.

2 Likes

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Mylove55(f): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2016
Iriruaga100:
. Baba, we need to school them here on nairaland n those in lagos like the op. Its a sure one that apc will loose this election n its nt based on my opinion, but the true fact n reality on ground. The same people who voted massively for oshiomole in 2012, are ever ready to vote against him n his party in this election
u cant be in ur village in irrua and conclude d election in ur village.

2 Likes

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by FarukuWadata12(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2016
I always pray PDP to rot in hell

1 Like

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Iriruaga100(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2016
Mylove55:
u cant be in ur village in irrua and conclude d election in ur village.
. Moffo, i am presently in benin n very much in d heart of the city. Mentus like u n d op are too blind to see the realities on ground dat apc is gone!!!

2 Likes

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by HonPatrick(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2016
PDP is going down the drain.

1 Like

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
We Must All Join Hands To Kill PDP....
Just chill and watch how we take over EDO STATE cool
Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Sijo01(f): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2016
That's what he's known for. He's a Political prostitute and a failure.
Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by emvico(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2016
APC and PDP are now known as the zombies

1 Like

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by suasmablow(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2016
They had just three aspirants.
The three have gone their separate ways
One with Makarfi
One with Sheriff
One on his own for the now:
APC had twelve aspirants
None has either dumped the party or defected
All the eleven that lost the primaries have been reconciled
Believing that a shattered and battered PDP can even win half of the Edo votes is an invitation for political hypertension and heart attack.

4 Likes

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Sijo01(f): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Mylove55:
yea! that is d game card pdp always play, division even among tribes, just imaging aneni crying of marginalising ishan after sharing edo state allocation with lucky and ize-iyamu, and now osho has tarred road and build school accross d 3 senatorial district, and they are crying becos d money is not share to them again.

Where are the schools sited please?
Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Stevosty: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2016
Dcomrade:

Trying too hard to make PDP relevant in Edo State.
The fact is PDP is dead in Edo State, but I salute your courage still undecided
exactly PDP is dead, awaiting its burial.
Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Mylove55(f): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2016
Iriruaga100:
. Moffo, i am presently in benin n very much in d heart of the city. Mentus like u n d op are too blind to see the realities on ground dat apc is gone!!!
i am in d very heart of benin, from ogbe, i can assure u, edo is secure under apc.

1 Like

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by YINKS89(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2016
their problem.
Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by martineverest(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2016
wisov:
Election in edostate is strongly determined by d binis. And we d binis prefer apc to pdp as long as edo is concerned! Lucky left a huge scar on us all, wen will see d scar we remember! Dough osho healed it but more needs to be done. POI is a cultist now, u can't compare him to obaseki in anyway! Its just dat obaseki is not a politician! But den again edo pple are wiser now! Edo north is apc lockdown, I remember odubu was almost attcked for goin against osho in auchi not to talk of POI from pdp
well said.

2 Likes

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Mylove55(f): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2016
Qmerit:

You spit it out of me, exactly my point.
I ve said it many times that if pdp allow this man win the pry, I ll vote for him and my friends and family members said same thing!
But pdp said he's too calm/gentle he can't fight, then they brought pastor!
he has always be my candidate even before 2007 election when he was in anpp, i voted for him in 2012 against osho, but i hate him when he join pdp, i can stil give him my vote now that he has move out of pdp

1 Like

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by martineverest(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2016
wisov:
Election in edostate is strongly determined by d binis. And we d binis prefer apc to pdp as long as edo is concerned! Lucky left a huge scar on us all, wen will see d scar we remember! Dough osho healed it but more needs to be done. POI is a cultist now, u can't compare him to obaseki in anyway! Its just dat obaseki is not a politician! But den again edo pple are wiser now! Edo north is apc lockdown, I remember odubu was almost attcked for goin against osho in auchi not to talk of POI from pdp
well said....even the edo central thhat is traditionally pdp is no longer 100 percent pdp...they have forgotten the speaker,ativie;osunbor etc are now apc

5 Likes

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Iriruaga100(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mylove55:
i am in d very heart of benin, from ogbe, i can assure u, edo is secure under apc.
. Look dude, that is the same old quote oshiomole said during his reelection campaign in 2012. Do a survey in the various towns n cities in d state u will find out that apc n oshiomole has lost touch wit d people. I guess you father or mother in uselu market will nt fall for this cheap gimmick that edo is secure under apc.
Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by princeakins(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dcomrade:
There are very strong indications that your party will lose the forthcoming elections in Edo .@seunokin to Oyegun undecided

EN he defended dt well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by mudolak(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
]We Must All Join Hands To Kill PDP....Amen

1 Like

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Qmerit(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mylove55:
he has always be my candidate even before 2007 election when he was in anpp, i voted for him in 2012 against osho, but i hate him when he join pdp, i can stil give him my vote now that he has move out of pdp

If he's the only one standing in an unknown party I ll vote him.
I just luve him, pdp manipulate him out knowing they can't milk him later!
Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Mylove55(f): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sijo01:

Where are the schools sited please?
i see red roof of a school everywhere in benin, even dan orbih and ize-iyamu confirm it, but they only said school without laboratory, u can imaging if ize-iyamu even bother to repair one school, my hatred for pdp started in year 2000, when we sat on d floor to write neco exam with open roof school in edokpolor grammar school. no chair, no roof in almost all d schs in edo state for 8yrs of lucky,ogiadomen and ize-iyamu.

1 Like

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
all this political prostitutes have started what they are known for,he jumped from anpp to apc to pdp,maybe this time he will go to accord or APGA, meteeeeew, someone is resigning for his personal interest and pocket people are here spewing trash

1 Like

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by esosuo2: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
if edebiri is out I transfer my support to Godwin and kenneth205 jare

1 Share

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by lakesidepapa(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dcomrade:
There are very strong indications that your party will lose the forthcoming elections in Edo .@seunokin to Oyegun undecided

I like this guy called okinbaloye, He's always straight
Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Mylove55(f): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Qmerit:

If he's the only one standing in an unknown party I ll vote him.
I just luve him, pdp manipulate him out knowing they can't milk him later!
he was d only one that explain in real terms how he can industrilise d state during 2012 election debate, i hope obaseki can also explain to us, since edebiri is not coming out again til 2020,
Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by july66: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.today.ng/politics/154038/edo-pdp-guber-aspirant-dumps-party
You are becoming a political prostitute. You contested against Osiomhole, then you decamped to Apc. In your ambition to become governor at all cost, you crossed to the pdp & now you have withdrawn your membership. because Apc controls both state & federal, I see you going back & you are talking of integrity? You must be out of your mind.
Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Kenneth205(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
esosuo2:
if edebiri is out I transfer my support to Godwin and kenneth205 jare

Thank u sire!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts About The Data Protection Act / NLC, TUC to Nigerians: Stock food at home, it will be total and indefinite / 5 Most Powerful/Brave Tribes In Nigeria *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.