Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,161 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria (3313 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) / Female Corper Who Shows Her Bo-obs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by Lianabae(f): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
The roman goddess as she is popularly known was over the weekend pictured in different restrooms fun spots in Lagos. As seen by her location on Instagram, she was initially at Intercontinental Suite, then another picture was taken at Quilox and other locations like that.

She was actually in same outfit, that gave the conclusion that she took all the pidctures in one night.

Hmmm!!!! Disturbing Las gidi with her big breasts.
More photos below
Source http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/07/check-out-this-girl-with-biggest-bo-obs.html
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by JeffPro(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
FTC......dedicated to My Goons in AJ city!

btw!....na person go marry dis one like this??! #HeavyDuty
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by zarakay(f): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Rubbish!
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by Mafking(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is not a breast...

This is a liability....

For her cus if we can separate the weight of that thing from hers.. . She's gon lose a lota weight

For her child(I can see that breast covering her child's face when she milking her child)
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by faaz24: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Eleyi waiye maya...u no do real estate but making statements all over lagos suites
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by thekingisback: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
God knows this is the type of women I like and will love to marry. I can't imagine myself cheating on her.
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by Lianabae(f): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
thekingisback:
God knows this is the type of women I like and will love to marry. I can't imagine myself cheating on her.
Wow cool wink
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by thekingisback: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lianabae:

Wow cool wink
yea. If I have someone like her i won't cheat on her. She possesses all the qualities I desire in a woman.
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is not attractive.

She only smiling for the camera but only lord knows what she's enduring. Shít, hate what it'll look like when she gets old. It's disturbing. OP, this is graphic content.
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by Lianabae(f): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
thekingisback:
yea. If I have someone like her i won't cheat on her. She possesses all the qualities I desire in a woman.
Good for you
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by Lianabae(f): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jolsnow:
This is not attractive.

She only smiling for the camera but only lord knows what she's enduring. Shít, hate what it'll look like when she gets old. It's disturbing. OP, this is graphic content.

Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by MDsambo: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lobish
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by Lianabae(f): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
MDsambo:
Lobish
Okay
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by new247: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
zarakay:
Rubbish!
Why
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by zarakay(f): 5:22am On Jul 18, 2016
new247:

Why

It doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2016
lol, new tactics...put the picture on the thread, after some comments remove the picture so that people will think others viewed the link then start running there out of curiosity to see what people are commenting on

Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by Lianabae(f): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by Lianabae(f): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
zarakay:

Why
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by Lianabae(f): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
PenisOfTruth:
lol, new tactics...put the picture on the thread, after some comments remove the picture so that people will think others viewed the link then start running there out of curiosity to see what people are commenting on
Hmmm what
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by new247: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
zarakay:

Lol
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by thesuave10(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
I really need a nap undecided
Re: Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria by Lianabae(f): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
thesuave10:
I really need a nap undecided
wink

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, How Do I Turn Down My Female Boss' Sexual Request? / Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? / Check Out The Curves On This White Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.