Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Pls Help With Spectranet Modem - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Help With Spectranet Modem (914 Views)

Details On Spectranet Devices: The Promo, Monthly Subscription & How To Purchase / If You Can Program Vb.net To Send Ussd From Usb Modem / Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help With Spectranet Modem by tonymorris: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pls am an IT support for a a company in festac we make use of spectranet network and its reall annoying and could cost me my job.
The thing keeps disconnecting all computers connected to it and staffs have to reconnect each time.
Please gurus in the house who have worked or working as a tech support give me a way to fix this issue pls. What are the procedures to take to improve the internet connection in my place of work to make it smooth.

Thanks a lot am banking on this information from you guys

(1) (Reply)

Shecodes Bootcamp Application Opens For Ladies Interested In Learning To Code / Mobile App Developer Needed For A Startup Project At Pluralcode / Can You Reverse Engineer And Modify This Game Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.