Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Who Will Build Africa? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Will Build Africa? (525 Views)

I Will Build And Grow Your Website For One Year / World's Largest Construction Company To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Build Africa? by DadaStephen1(m): 3:32am On Jul 18, 2016
Africa is the second largest and second most populous continent in the world. Africa is not poor, rather it is a rich continent inhabited by poor people.
We have many potentials as a continent that other developed continents don't possess.
However, it is rather unfortunate that Africa is bedevilled by some disasters such as unstable government, corruption, poverty, diseases, hunger, unemployment, human right violation, religious/tribal/ethnic wars, climate change, bad water, limited infrastructure, insecurity amidst many others.
The African Union has lost the trust and confidence of Africans as the expected platform to remedy the challenges and provide succour for it's fainting citizens.
Aids, supports, funds and grants from other continents and even the United Nations for many decades have only helped to make calamities even worse.
Who then will help build Africa, a continent tearing apart? Donald Trump, a United States Presidential aspirant positioned that Africa is a continent of lazy people who are only good at sex, and claimed that the continent needs a recolonisation.
Can Africa rise above these challenges? If yes, how and WHO WILL BUILD AFRICA?
http://summit.ceoshub.com/chbs-2016
Let's discuss because I believe that the wisest men in Africa are here wink
Re: Who Will Build Africa? by DadaStephen1(m): 4:00am On Jul 18, 2016
Development in most Sub Saharan African countries isn’t hindered by a lack of opportunities, potential or intelligence but by a loss of cultural and social identity. When one has little connection or becomes detached from their roots, they are less likely to invest in the development of their home nation.
Join entrepreneurs and leaders from across Africa to discuss a way - forward for the world's second-largest continent.
http://summit.ceoshub.com/chbs-2016

Re: Who Will Build Africa? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 18, 2016
when we all see Africa as a Nation n Not a Continent
Re: Who Will Build Africa? by DadaStephen1(m): 6:12am On Jul 18, 2016
Development in most Sub Saharan African countries isn’t hindered by a lack of opportunities, potential or intelligence but by a loss of cultural and social identity. When one has little connection or becomes detached from their roots, they are less likely to invest in the development of their home nation.
Re: Who Will Build Africa? by DadaStephen1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
I wish this could make front page, I will like us to really crack this nut.
Re: Who Will Build Africa? by DadaStephen1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
1. Africa should have one uniform currency like European Union
2. Free intercontinental movement
3. Encourage investment in Africa by Africans
4. Encourage technological innovations.
5. Support local entrepreneurs.

(1) (Reply)

Gotv Promo Sale / Keke Riders Protest Assault By NURTW Members. / Happy Birthday To Me - Zadok60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.