Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

The Judases Of Our Own Fig Tree: Course Code 001 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Judases Of Our Own Fig Tree: Course Code 001 (531 Views)

I Am Poe-tree (tree-like Structure) / The Judases Of Our Own Fig Tree: Course Code, 002 / The Tree Tenants (sam) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Judases Of Our Own Fig Tree: Course Code 001 by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:35am On Jul 18, 2016
When you run with the devil and the deviously asocial, consider it a pact without recompense. Don't wait till your bag of bones is the last baggaged billed for Golgoltha from the fortress of Jericho ( The City with walls & glass).
Your mediocrity makes a mockery of my priestly collar soaked in black dye, black ash and sordid wine. It is biting to ignore the woes of a erring brother that edges at the shades of glory at the devils holy shrine on a Sabbath morning.
I shall spare you a feather from my hailing arch wings. Just has a Goatee or the Centaurus of an horned man is heretic at the podium of disobedience, the heat of hell is doubled for repression sake everyday because some of us enjoy the red vibe and the rhythm stains of been the roasted meat at Judas belfry like that sacred girl laying innocently in a shaded corner. I believe your ears are not as thick as the vagueness of the leaves of the thick forest. Don't be a lonely beautiful flower blossoming alone in the baking heat of the Sahara Desert behind the shades of thorned weeds where you cant be seen.
On a bigger dish in the machine age, page me while you can. Matthew 5:17-22, Mark 3:11, John 8:12. Watsapp 09099176956

(1) (Reply)

November New Month Words Of Wisdom / Essential Keys To Generating A Good Story / Entangled Souls (episode 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.