Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,434 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) (12365 Views)

Eugene Anenih: 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Son Of PDP Chieftain / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by tonio2wo: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2016
omaiyale:
You were a minister for about 8 years and a member of NWC of PDP you never care to provide portable water for esan clan, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Mr. Fix it indeed

he was a minister not a senator! ministries don receive constituency allowance.
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by columbus007(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2016
This man shld shut d fucck alrdy,when he was minister of works what was his achievemnt,all d money given him was taken by him,no single road contructed,old thief.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by blackpanda: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2016
Anenih shld just shut up. After decades in power, what has he ever done for the esan people. He shld go and sleep. This is the same pdp modus operandi, rather than focus on real issues they use race and religion. And at the end of the day it will backfire

6 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by pawoz: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2016
Owahen, wetin u do for Uromi Oh Benin bye-pass is dat all.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by WILL888(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2016
That Anenih that singlehandedly embezzled money meant for Benin-ore road. E no go betttttterrrrr for that old fool.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by DeRay98(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2016
A desperate old wizard afraid of losing relevance if his party loses the election hence his tribal sentiments. With all his years in National politics, works minister etc. How many project did he attract to his Esan or Edo in general? He placed his boys in the Police to execute political assassinations and terror in his rivals.
Oshiomhole has fixed him out of political relevance in Edo and he is about to expire into irrelevance. A drowning man's last for survival.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by esosuo2: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2016
wat is dis world turning into so dis anenih still speaks on peoples behave ,I pity dos set of pipo sha because dis one no even reach one chance na half chance dem wan enter so ,anenih d king of thiefs can't change

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by hensben(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2016
So people still listen to anenih? Hunger nor good true true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by Slymonster(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2016
Vendoor:

The last time I checked, Anenih isnt the Governor of Edo state neither was he appointed. My take is on the works of Oshomole the suppose elected Governor as regard Esan people.

Please leave sentiments and focus on the reality on ground.

my friend just shut up...no wonder oshiomole abandon esan,they really remote and easily deceive by anenih.How do you expect oshiomole to help you people when you people can even give him trust to help you..even if he gives everything to you people,that Edo central will still vote pdp...If I were the governor I will use it on better people that will appreciate me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by elampiro(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2016
Vendoor:
The state of basic infrastructure in Esan land is an eye saw.... Roads are on a critical state.

Forget about politics, Oshomole failed Esan people. He didnt include Esan people in his cabinet....

Just wondering how he is going to campaign in those areas.

I think it is the Esan people who removed themselves from the government because they are totally loyal to Anenih. Even now they hate the APC Federal Govt with all the evil in this world, they prefer to swim or sink with Anenih.

I heard Oshiomole still did some work in some part of Esan, then some other places like Ekpoma were neglected. There is a rumour that when he wanted to work in some places like Ekpoma, he was told that they didn’t need his help.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by mumuto: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2016
tonio2wo:

he was a minister not a senator! ministries don receive constituency allowance.
. In PDP era, you can not be a senator or house member without going through anenih

7 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by hensben(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2016
elampiro:

I think it is the Esan people who removed themselves from the government because they are totally loyal to Anenih. Even now they hate the APC Federal Govt with all the evil in this world, they prefer to swim or sink with Anenih.

I heard Oshiomole still did some work in some part of Esan, then some other places like Ekpoma were neglected. There is a rumour that when he wanted to work in some places like Ekpoma, he was told that they didn’t need his help.
True. Sean people are pdp loyalist. That share the money spirit is already in their dna.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by martineverest(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2016
anenih should shup up.i am an esan man.i can testify that oshiomole has the biggest impact in the region since ambrose alli.....anenih was a leader in pdp/politics for decades,we didnt even get any development.he is what david mark is to the idomas...was it not mike onolememen( as the only pdp man) dat made true impact in esanland?

Anenih,osunbor etc all failed esan race.

Oshiomonle constructed many roads in esanland,especiallly esan south west and esan west.he even tarred the road that leads to anenih's house.

Bunch of corrupt old fools still want to syphoon till death

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by Vendoor(f): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2016
Slymonster:

my friend just shut up...no wonder oshiomole abandon esan,they really remote and easily deceive by anenih.How do you expect oshiomole to help you people when you people can even give him trust to help you..even if he gives everything to you people,that Edo central will still vote pdp...If I were the governor I will use it on better people that will appreciate me

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by martineverest(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2016
Vendoor:
The state of basic infrastructure in Esan land is an eye saw.... Roads are on a critical state.

Forget about politics, Oshomole failed Esan people. He didnt include Esan people in his cabinet....

u must be joking...oshiomole made more impact in esaland than any oda part

6 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by ehijoe(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2016
Edo State will rise again.
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by luckyosemu: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2016
Men with credibility and unquestionable characters should be the people to criticize Oshobaba

5 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by I888(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2016
Vendoor:

what did their son do when he was at the top and how did the people react? Anenih shoud STFU

4 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by Charly68: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2016
See this old man,you were in federal & state Govt for 16 good years you couldn't provide good water scheme for the Esan people, now you shift your ineptitude to the Governor, what an irony of life ? I would advice the Governor use his magnanimity to finish the work before his tenure for the sake of the good people of Esan who has been misled by Baba Anenih for a long time..let the people see the reality of governance not the "chop I chop" of PDP godfathers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by iokpebholo: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Chief pls don't waste ur energy we are going to do d needful on election day. As for me and my street we will vote PDP. Oshiomonle should go and die by fire. And for those of u criticising Anenih, is he d governor of Edo state?
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by oveed: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2016
yeyeboi:

They must GO
the ethnic bigotry has started. Pl It icing always result to it when they are down and out cheesy sad
old man leave this for your children! cool

2 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by WATCHOVER(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2016
omaiyale:
You were a minister for about 8 years and a member of NWC of PDP you never care to provide portable water for esan clan, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Mr. Fix it indeed
Watin concern Works with water?
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by Donkiad: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2016
Tony Anenih should tell us why he stopped the Fugar township roads when he became the minister of works. You cannot win elections by sentiment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by AreaFada2: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Anenih gave a lotof quota for esan people to be in the police force but aside that no visible development did he lure to esan land after serving in Obj and Gej government

You are right. Anenih has always been a godfather, personal loyalty & personal reward politician. He appointed and promoted lots of his Esan godsons like Elder Ugbesia.

He could not even repair the road (FG part of it) leading to Uromi, his hometown, let alone Benin-Lagos Road as Minister of Works.

A total failure regarding development in Edo generally.
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by july66: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2016
sarrki:
A former chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Board of Trustees (BoT), Chief Tony Anenih, has called on the people of his Edo Central senatorial district (Esan) to vote for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate in the state, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.

The national leader of the PDP vowed that Esan people would resist their continued domination by Governor Adams Oshiomhole in the September 10 governorship election in the state.

Anenih, who spoke at the kick-off of Edo Central zonal gubernatorial campaign, held at Okpujie Primary School, Uromi, Esan North East Local Government Area, recalled how Governor Oshiomhole at the start of his administration more than seven years ago refused to pay the counterpart funding of N300 million needed to complete the Ugbalo Waterworks after he had made the Federal Government commit the sum of N1.2 billion to the project.

He said “Oshiomhole, up till today, has refused to provide the money. That is why the water scheme has not been completed. He does not want us (Esans) to have water. Esan race is being extinguished by Oshiomhole but we will not allow it; we will resist it.”

He said his presence at the PDP zonal campaign was an indication of the path Esan people were prepared to follow in the September 10 election.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/oshiomhole-trying-annihilate-esan-nation-anenih/
I respect this man. He has a forgiving spirit. Ize Iyamu & co formed the grace group & their motor was "no man is God". They were referring to Anenih. They formed this group & used their platform to bring Oshiomhole to power. Oshiomhole was popular but he didn't have a platform. With their support, they stopped pdp. It was a blow to Anenih. For him to now get up at his age to campaign for those who stabbed him in the back. It takes a man with a forgiving spirit to do that.
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by EdoBoy90(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Vendoor:

. Shut up young man. Chief Tony Anineh was the Minister of works during OBJ and that Benin to Auchi road was awarded @ 2.5bn and he embezzled the money. what of Arch. Mike Onelomemen, what did he do for Esan land when he was the former minister of works during GE tenure? That is Tony Anenih errant boy. Chief Tony Anenih was BOT chairman for many years, what did he do for Esan people? Nothing.What did he do for Esan land? Thanks to Prof. Ambrose Alli and Admiral Aikhomo. They have good records in Esan than Chief Tony Anenih and Arch. Mike Onelomelemen. Anenih should be ashamed of himself.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by Lionhearted511: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=Qmerit post=47653126]since 1999 you have being appointing minister for works, even urself was a minister for works, did you and your boys not annihilate the Esan Central and Edo state in general?
osho baba tarred your street where you have your house in Uromi. Tell us one specific thing you have done for Edo state with all your influence in the federal and godfatherism in Nigeria politics.
so, why is "Mr fix it" complaining?
Before u quote me blindly i am from Esan south east.[/quote
Esan North east, Esan west and Esan central is what we know. Where u get ur Esan South east. Lie Mohammed broda
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by Slymonster(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2016
iokpebholo:
Chief pls don't waste ur energy we are going to do d needful on election day. As for me and my street we will vote PDP. Oshiomonle should go and die by fire. And for those of u criticising Anenih, is he d governor of Edo state?

bros you no well...Are you telling me it's only through governance that people feel impact in life,People like you become billionaire tomorrow and can't even do one single thing for your family...I hv seen people who don't hv any business with government grade there road more less someone who was a minister and powerful man in pdp...shame

2 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by Qmerit(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=Lionhearted511 post=47655994][/quote]

You quote me along my comment not minding the fact I warned people like u not to do so. You said I'm Lia mohamed there's nothing like Esan south east LGA in that zone.
This alone tells me who u re and ur mission

I would have insult u and your generation now but no need for that instead let me educate you of what you don't know ok.

Edo central is the zone, comprises of 5 local govt areas!

1) Esan west LGA (ekpoma, where AAU is)
2) Igueben LGA (Igueben, Tom Ikimi town)
3) Esan Central LGA( Irrua, frmer VP town Akhormu)
4) Esan north East LGA (Uromi- Annineh and frmer minster 4 wrks Mike onolemehmehn town)
5) Esan south Esat LGA ( Ubiaja - my town, sen Odion Ogbesia, The rice man. Town too)
6) don't always quote people u don't know online blindly, I did this to prove ur mumuism right.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by tibaonnet: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2016
Why is EFCC still watching this thief walking around preaching ethnicity?
But I know he will be picked up to explain his own pact in the receiption & sharing of Dasuki's money to Falae & co, he would cast his own vote in their cell.

1 Like

Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by omogin(f): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2016
But you joined forces with oshiomole to remove osunbor Na. Ogbu
Re: Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) by Bimpe29: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Politicians and their antics. Birds of the same feather. What has PDP done with the project during their time in power?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Babalola Defects To APC With 20,000 Supporters In Kwara / By Supporting APC, Oba Akiolu's Action Unbecoming Of A Royal Father –dominic / Why Buhari Reappointed Mustapha SGF, Kyari Cos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.