Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,838 members, 7,798,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React (56571 Views)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by penzy3rd(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2016
lolxx.cant stop laffin. Nigeriabs get mouth ii
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by stanleyalpacino(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2016
BlackMystery:
Some girls go go eat poo just to get this grin...sha na if u get the money..

Babe your beauty dem gv me goose bumps for nose... shocked embarassed shocked cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by samsam2019: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2016
There's no sense in the way she replied.

I like how the lady reminded her how sh1t she used to be

One of the reasons I don't follow celebs in Instagram

They are just morons
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by bittertruthz: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2016
AdoraAmadi:

Yesterday, actress Mercy Aigbe posted this pams slippers for sale on her page for 35k, and some of her followers didn't think it's worth the price.

One of her followers told her she could make it for a very lesser price, but Mercy didn't find it funny. Read their conversation below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/cut-your-coat-according-to-your.html

35k is still cheap compare to other jara wen go join am. perhaps few minutes of pekus webcam show.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by 4Qbitch: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
Guy! Guy!! I make money, not just money, tangible money, infact I live comfortable, I can buy 100 of that shoes, what's worth buying worth buying, don't expect me to pay price of cow for goat.. Civilization shouldn't have brings about kolo-mentality ! If you are fucking Mercy, and you thinking minding business is all it takes for responding to advertised products on media, it has already become everybody business and let your dick relax where it belong.

Every body fvcking says he makes plenty of money on social media lol. We can always filter the lies. Rule number 1: never u com online to tell people u make money cos nobody can fvcking confirm that shiit ok?

Now back to our discussion. Do u know that a bottle of Guiness stout which I'm sure sells for about 250 actually costs over 1500 in some other locations in Naija? I don't know how unexposed u are seriously! But the thing is, prices are fixed based on different factors. And in Mercy's case, HER PERSONALITY, is one of such factors. Those who value what she stands for would pay 40k for her pams with an authograph and a smile on their face. You know nothing about business so stfu ok?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Ephyartz: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2016
If more people will complain about overpriced stuffs like these, Nigeria , the whole world would be better place. When u don't have to steal so much money to buy things that are not worth it. If something is not worth it then it is not we should not pay for unnecessary packaging.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by AreaFada2: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2016
Stegomiah:
Our celebrities need learn how to ignore criticism

You don't have to comment always

I tell ya.

Mercy could have said "Ma, the price is determined by cost price, so this price is quite moderate for the pair of shoes. It is USA/UK/Aba/Okrika/ Italy or whatever product o". It was a chance for her to advertise the shoes even more.

Do not just dismiss anyone who says the price is high. She might just be expressing what other potential customers are thinking.

In 9ja we generally have poor customer service skills. You are NEVER bigger than your customers as a general rule, not even if you're Dangote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by mrwonlasewonie: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Leave her!

She has probably forgotten that majority of her followers are average Nigerian youths who are still struggling so I wonder where they will cough out such amount for that kind of shoe.

My problem is not even the price but the palm itself. It's not fit to be at that price na Haba!

We are all on the Internet, when we see people advertise products that are really expensive we ourselves would know. I can't buy that ugly shït even if I've got a million to waste. undecided
she has made a name for herself in the industry courtesy of home video lovers who are majorly house wives, artisans and students all OF which fall under people who earn less than 30k so shes obviously her market target are the made who are probably in their late 30s and early 40s to warrant the statement cut your coat according to your size.such condescending utterances and pride

Later if fans say they don't watch nollywood movies they feel slighted. Shioorrr

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by yetseyi(f): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Anybody can buy anything for any price but that stuff is not worth 35k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by 4Qbitch: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2016
rosalieene:

thanks dear

Uwc
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by mrwonlasewonie: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2016
AreaFada2:

I tell ya.

Mercy could have said "Ma, the price is determined by cost price, so this price is quite moderate for the pair of shoes. It is USA/UK/Aba/Okrika/ Italy or whatever product o". It was a chance for her to advertise the shoes even more.

Do not just dismiss anyone who says the price is high. She might just be expressing what other potential customers are thinking.

In 9ja we generally have poor customer service skills. You are NEVER bigger than your customers as a general rule, not even if you're Dangote.
exactly. What would it have cost her to be polite

I remember giving my fabric to her tailor and chose the style I wanted. She then said 50k.to me I felt it was waste of money but the cloth was actually beautiful and it was worth the price and so I said haba sister this is rather to expensive. But then she made a statement that melted my heart.she said madam please patronize me I promise you you will get the value for your money. You are important to me.its because of people like you I opened the shop.to me I felt it was expensive but her utterances softened my heart.it just blew me away and had to pay.I was very dazed

She has no arrogance around her despite the fact that she sees clothes for these yeyebrities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Wunderkind54: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2016
shey na gold de use make d slippers ni
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by mrwonlasewonie: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2016
yetseyi:
Anybody can buy anything for any price but that stuff is not worth 35k
exactly. It's worth minimum of 800 naira if I price it well and maximum of 1500 naira.anything beyond that is bool sheet
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by gnblezed: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2016
The major problem we have z faking it when ain't real, aside we've got to get a good value for hard earned money

Na u know sha, follow your mind, as for ME, securing my #future is tantamount

Aaaaarrrrrggggg
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by dannyben5: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2016
Iffah dream say i wear dat pam for leg na serious fasting and praying for 1week be dat o...the pam jst be like all those pam wey imams dey wear go mosque every fridays...jst imagine afta u buy am you wear am go show ur niggas,as u dey com bak heavy rain fall wet the pam, the nxt day the pam start to peel,oboy see cry....

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Brightgem(f): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
exactly. What would it have cost her to be polite

I remember giving my fabric to her tailor and chose the style I wanted. She then said 50k.to me I felt it was waste of money but the cloth was actually beautiful and it was worth the price and so I said haba sister this is rather to expensive. But then she made a statement that melted my heart.she said madam please patronize me I promise you you will get the value for your money. You are important to me.its because of people like you I opened the shop.to me I felt it was expensive but her utterances softened my heart.it just blew me away and had to pay.I was very dazed

She has no arrogance around her despite the fact that she sees clothes for these yeyebrities
Hmmmm wow interesting! That means u finally sewed the cloth for 50k. You must have some spare cash, so what can I do for you to earn 50k? #naseriousquestion
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by comeandmarry: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2016
Im sick and tired of hearing useless, hopeless,senseless pics,news,updates from an opo called mercy.
A prosperous ho.

D same fake ass palms dey aliexpress.com for 10$ and na free shipping of 30days.

Useless opo,na to dey disturb Nairaland with useless news,be mature.u Don old.
Dey form.swag wit Dat stinkin pekus.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Odani: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2016
Airforce1:
cut your coat according to your size abi according to your material?

Nigerians like to cry over nothing..
If not for the wickedness of our political class, #35000 is a chicken change.

But to be honest, I would rather give #35000 to charity than spend it on that Palm abi na pam dem dey call am.

you would do that really? how much is the phone u using right now?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by upnext(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2016
who she epp!!!!! she don bad!!!!!.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by upnext(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2016
who she epp!!!!! she don baf!!!!!.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2016
theEYe21:
I have seen some slippers that are sold for 100k. This price seems normal to me
hun.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Irreplaceable48(f): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Lol.....one idiot even said hw many is 35k?? Nigerians will nt kill me.....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Caveatemptor(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2016
theEYe21:

Please Sir, not this type of slippers.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:
It's normal for an individual to react when hearing or seein such ridiculous price tags attached to mediocre things.

That palm slippers is not even worth 12k. See how poor and ugly looking it is. It looks like what those nomadic mallams put on their feet when they walk about with their cattle.

How much is Gucci or Louis Vuitton sandals in the market? The type olamide wore to toolz wedding that he was being called gay on wale's IG page?

When you see something that's worth a price you'll know. It's not about whether you can afford it or not. Mercy should please take several seats. undecided
Respect

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Spells(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2016
No be only 35k now 35million... Mtcheeew I don vex self
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by obyno1011(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
MaQuin:
she for sell am 1million

Hello MaQuin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Kbels(f): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Too uuuuglyyyy for the price angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by just2okworld(f): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
NOC1:
Lol, that dude should go for what he can afford, nobody is compelling him to buy it.
Please tell them
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Mariojane(f): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Airforce1:
cut your coat according to your size abi according to your material?

Nigerians like to cry over nothing..
If not for the wickedness of our political class, #35000 is a chicken change.

But to be honest, I would rather give #35000 to charity than spend it on that Palm abi na pam dem dey call am.
she is somehow correct. there is nothing like coat your coat according to your size, it is 'cut your coat according to your clothe'. according to your size is old school that has been changed for a long time now.
nobody can know it all
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by DeoSleek: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
this is an opportunity for shoe makersbto make money, why don't they connect them self with this lady and make money.

make shoes for her at 15k and she sell for 35k everyone smiles
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by lilbabyak(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
theEYe21:
Repent for judgment day is at hand
See lie abeg? Palm for 100k na angel do am
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by just2okworld(f): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Epic response aunty mercy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) / Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape / Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.