Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! (1048 Views)

Marshmallow On Gionee Splus / Please Help! 3 Months Old Gionee Splus Charging But Not Increasing / Anyone Using The Lenovo vibe P1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by tuasefemi(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Please guys, I need your advice before I make a decision on which phone to buy. I have a budget of between 35-45k for a new phone. Fundamentally, i'm a gionee fan, having used/still using a gionee phone, i'm very satisfied with it's reliability and durability.

My dilemma stocks between gionee Splus and Lenovo Vibe Pm1. Having gone through the specs of two the phones, I see no significant difference in their features, even the pm1 has more battery power than splus, but splus seems to be more costly than the pm1.

From my own observation, people seem to be more attracted to splus than pm1 despite their significant price difference. Therefore, the guru in the house and those who have used/using the said phones should please advise me i.e. Why should I go for splus or pm1 as the case may be.

Thanks for your quick response! cool
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by elfakkawy(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2016
The phones got pretty same specs, to get an even better support you'll need to tell what you're going to use the phone for, what you care for in a smartphone and what you dont
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by Stormyweather(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2016
they dont have the same spec. Op check again o. The gionee beats the vibe in a good number or areas
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by tuasefemi(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2016
elfakkawy:
The phones got pretty same specs, to get an even better support you'll need to tell what you're going to use the phone for, what you care for in a smartphone and what you dont

Thanks so much, I'm not a game person but more into internet stuffs.....surfing internet is my hobby.
What advice do you give?
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by tuasefemi(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2016
Stormyweather:
they dont have the same spec. Op check again o. The gionee beats the vibe in a good number or
areas

Can you please share with us the areas where you think gionee beats vibe? Thanks!
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by tuasefemi(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Please guys, I need more advice!
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by Alexanda07(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE. I WANNA SELL MY 5 MONTHS OLD GIONEE S PLUS. AM CURRENTLY IN LAGOS.

THANKS
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by Humblesam(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lenovo vibe p1m is a great device battery wise, fast charge and very fast just like S5 Samsung.
Saying out of experience. I sold mind just to get 5.5 inch phone.

Very fast when it comes to browsing the net.
So I will recommend it
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by sleamzy06(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
no issues at all encountered with the P1m??
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by Stormyweather(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'd advice the vibe sha although its 1.0ghz but thats not to say it lags. There are a few bugs you might encounter at first usage but update fixes them.
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by sleamzy06(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Humblesam:
Lenovo vibe p1m is a great device battery wise, fast charge and very fast just like S5 Samsung.
Saying out of experience. I sold mind just to get 5.5 inch phone.

Very fast when it comes to browsing the net.
So I will recommend it
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by Toyorsih(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Alexanda07:
PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE. I WANNA SELL MY 5 MONTHS OLD GIONEE S PLUS. AM CURRENTLY IN LAGOS.

THANKS

How much
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by Humblesam(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
sleamzy06:

No, not at all....P1m is what you should go for.
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by tuasefemi(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
tuasefemi:
Please guys, I need your advice before I make a decision on which phone to buy. I have a budget of between 35-45k for a new phone. Fundamentally, i'm a gionee fan, having used/still using a gionee phone, i'm very satisfied with it's reliability and durability.

My dilemma stocks between gionee Splus and Lenovo Vibe Pm1. Having gone through the specs of two the phones, I see no significant difference in their features, even the pm1 has more battery power than splus, but splus seems to be more costly than the pm1.

From my own observation, people seem to be more attracted to splus than pm1 despite their significant price difference. Therefore, the guru in the house and those who have used/using the said phones should please advise me i.e. Why should I go for splus or pm1 as the case may be.

Thanks for your quick response! cool
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2016
i have a brand new lenovo vibe p1m for sale
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by Stevengold(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2016
Lenovo vibe p1m is good. I've used it.
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2016
Stevengold:
Lenovo vibe p1m is good. I've used it.

if you know anyone who wants to buy, I have a brand new one with all accessorises
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by Stevengold(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
okikiabdu:

if you know anyone who wants to buy, I have a brand new one with all accessorises

How much?
Re: Gionee Splus VS Lenovo Vibe Pm1-advice Please! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
37k. slot sells for 41.

comes with receipt and sloth warranty.

call me. 08034302938

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Consider Samsung Note 7 Instead Of Apple Iphone 7 Plus / See The Message Airtel Sent To A Nairalander After Ncc's Demand / How To Make A Wireless Phone Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.