Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not (18821 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
queencalipso:

Apologies for my mistake. cool cool
Apologies accepted, shurry
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
multikolour:
OP your papa and your village head master.
I dont understand
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by multikolour(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
I dont understand

your story is too stressful and you still punish the lady, stop feeling don jazy and run back to her since you still love her. ODE
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Deanny(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
sashishalom:
Am also patiently waiting for you to finish your story....

I wonder why you guys are bashing him...

Op am patiently waiting....
kfb
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Chriso2: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Since she had lived wt u, & u r still having feelings for her, it is only u that can confirm if she is a gold digger or not. U better check her out among d other two u want to select. "The devil u know is better than d angel you don't know". From our experience, we learn how to live in harmony. The other two gals might be hiding d ugly part of their life because of ur affluence only to unravel it when came in fully.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chriso2:
Since she had lived wt u, & u r still having feelings for her, it is only u that can confirm if she is a gold digger or not. U better check her out among d other two u want to select. "The devil u know is better than d angel you don't know". From our experience, we learn how to live in harmony. The other two gals might be hiding d ugly part of their life because of ur affluence only to unravel it when came in fully.
Believe me I'm a bit confused here, I just finished a long phone conversation with one now, she actually flashed me & i called her back. I called the other one in the afternoo & we talked too. My ex was not like this when we met, then I was based in Lagos & she once came to visit me, all the way from East. She was very respectful then & would remain indoors till I come back in the evening. It was much later that she became insatiable, we were always arguing & even some nasty fights towards the end. Her mum liked me a lot as well.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
Lol, I even thought she was my ex too considering how pained she sounded
You've gat zero chills though... Obi ka gi
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by wealthywiseman: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
This OP appears very naive and completely blinded by love.

I just can't get why op is dying to get back to an apparent gold digger.

it's so obvious that the lady likes him solely for his money and nothing else and he still doesn't see it.

It baffles me how some guys can be so distraught.

my advice for op, search for your true love, its out there. And please, don't get smitten by beauty.

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by OwoLee(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
I still do have feelings for her, if she comes back with tears and beg me, I'll forgive her and then we will have mutual respect for each other. When she told me how her friend was reaping off the other guy. I couldnt help but imagine it could be me. About the stingy part, she thought the grass was greener elsewhere but must have realised I was even a cheerful giver. I bet any man would hardly spend as much as I spent on her except all these politician sugar daddies

Guy, why are u reasoning like a baby, stop been petty, her friend is milking a guy money in front of you, what does it says to you about your ex. They are both the same. They are built for materialism. Don't ever get it wrong. Whatever happened to you in the past is in the past and you should let it go and forget. Focus on another lady...

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by LieDetector(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
Bro, talking about conscience, she took advantage of unconditional love I had for her and made me pass through hell. I was like someone bewitched!
Bro leave the guy.... What you did was perfect.. That's how it's supposed to be.....

Kudos

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by PETRUCE: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
[q [sub][/smuote author=nma24 post=47654668]Allow the guy land please or are you his ex?[/quote]

Aah dunno why she do pained kiss undecided
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
if so she probabaly learnt from yo' granma.......Runs runs in your blood
who learnt frm ur greatgrandma
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
nma24:
No I don't have a problem with that. Serves you right if you are though.... angry
Foolish idiot i wudnt be suprised if ur ass always gets dumped cos its ur likes dat stay as standby to pick up used bones.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Yo momma probably fVcked away the brain you supposed to have PROBABLY shaa.......you may have and not use it
swt hrt u need to tink abt making Jamb first b4 u talk of the word fvck because ur still too young for dat. Product of an expired leaking condom
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by BoboFashion(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
swt hrt u need to tink abt making Jamb first b4 u talk of the word fvck because ur still too young for dat. Product of an expired leaking condom

Stop ok
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
Big Olodo jamb has passed
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by flokii: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Noone is perfect.. Quite alright

Buh d level of immaturity displayed by some peepz is just awesome. Even if you've seen attractive option, why rub it on d existing one's face, making him feel bad.. That's a huge blow on any guy's ego

They want to have it all & in some cases keep all when they themselves are just trying, not so exceptional like they think, just arrogance.. I notice d guys usually show commitment more

@OP the ball is left in your court.. Do what will make you happy #cheers

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
iykedare:

Have you no common sense? You are so uncouth and vacuous. To a poverty stricken lowlife like you,everything is all about money. The problem with some of you is that you think that sleeping around is all there is to being a woman.

We know you have no class but you can pretend to have a little decorum.
mehn no mata how classless u feel iam i doubt i did be as dirty wit a black armpit, scary vein and and so many zebra marks as u look on ur profile pics haba or dnt u wash properly afta ur gym. The Op isnt even half as pained as u are abt my comment. Mehn ur indeed an epitome of LOW CLASS. no amount of body build or excerise can get u out of the ghetto. Abeg learn to observe proper hygiene cos i can smell d decomposing odour just at d site of ur profile picture
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Big Olodo jamb has passed
ooooh o so its d frustration of u not making ur jamb dat pushed u onto nairaland to carry the cross of an OP that isnt even as pained as u are.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
ooooh o so its d frustration of u not making ur jamb dat pushed u onto nairaland to carry the cross of an OP that isnt even as pained as u are.
if only you were as brilliant as I am....you could've tried smorr
Shebi #teamTalkless and you're making noise upandan
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
if only you were as brilliant as I am....you could've tried smorr
Shebi #teamTalkless and you're making noise upandan
if only u had a little bit of sense and brain like that of a mustard seed u wud kno what an irony is
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by FengChui(m): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pweedyfaszy:
Wat a pity....i feel sorry 4her.

Fine gal!
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
if only u had a little bit of sense and brain like that of a mustard seed u wud kno what an irony is
Fine you nor Fine,Get sense you nor gree
To me you're just a worthless piece of Rotten PVssay
Don't Fecking Quote Me again
Thanks

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
Foolish idiot i wudnt be suprised if ur ass always gets dumped cos its ur likes dat stay as standby to pick up used bones.
I always do d dumping if necessary dear.... My wedding comes up this weekend.... You are invited if you'll behave like d lady you are... Naaaa you are too toxic for such courtesy. Ode buruku

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Pweedyfaszy(f): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
FengChui:

Fine gal!
hea
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by JohnFrankling(m): 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
@ OP your story is as fake as your ROLEX, I didn't waste my time reading this poo
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
nma24:
I always do d dumping if necessary dear.... My wedding comes up this weekend.... You are invited if you'll behave like d lady you are... Naaaa you are too toxic for such courtesy. Ode buruku
Anuofia wen u get into dat marriage of urs learn to mind that which concerns u and dnt always be eager to interfer in other peoples comments, good or bad it wud help u last longer in ur marriage or else if u continue wit d habit of sticking ur nose into other peoples comment u wud end up doing dat to ur mother inlaw and sister inlaw and b4 u kno it ur flinged out of the house. Btw ur wedding is this weekend and u hav the time to come online. Smh onye akuna akuna
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by dmola(m): 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
sashishalom:

hi sorry i had to jump into ur mention normally i dnt do ds wuld rather slide into ur dm bt due to one reason or the other i had no choice ....am damola by name,i find ur chubby look appealin n i thou it ll b good idea if i get to know u,cos i appreciate fleshy wmn awhole alot
i do appreciate if u grant me the privilege of gettn to know n i promise u wont regret it

hopefully u do reply with a positive mind
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
Anuofia wen u get into dat marriage of urs learn to mind that which concerns u and dnt always be eager to interfer in other peoples comments, good or bad it wud help u last longer in ur marriage or else if u continue wit d habit of sticking ur nose into other peoples comment u wud end up doing dat to ur mother inlaw and sister inlaw and b4 u kno it ur flinged out of the house. Btw ur wedding is this weekend and u hav the time to come online. Smh onye akuna akuna
I won't batter words with you anymore... I can feel d emotions. I know I hit a nerve. Anyway, take care no need taking it to heart my dear.

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by dmola(m): 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
sashishalom:

hi sorry i had to jump into ur mention normally i dnt do ds wuld rather slide into ur pm bt due to one reason or the other i had no choice ....am damola by name,i find ur chubby look appealin n i thou it ll b a good idea if i get to know u,cos i appreciate plus size ladies awhole lot,
i do appreciate if u grant me the privilege of gettn to know u n i promise u wont regret it

hopefully u do reply with a positive mind
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Fine you nor Fine,Get sense you nor gree
To me you're just a worthless piece of Rotten PVssay
Don't Fecking Quote Me again
Thanks
Hw wudnt a pvssy look rotten to u wen ur dick is still very tiny and is still yet to get its 1st erection. At a very tender age ur already becoming bald

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.