Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval (27406 Views)

CBN Gives Banks 2 Weeks To Settle Customers' Complaints / Cheques Can Now Be Paid Into Savings Accounts – CBN / $20billion Dollars Idle In Few Individual's Domiciliary Accounts-cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by Yian1(m): 6:23am On Jul 19, 2016
it won't change the hatred I have for GT bank
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by RichYoungNigga: 6:40am On Jul 19, 2016
IamTheAlmighty:

Prepaid Cards are already in use in Nigeria, but bank accounts are still dominant.

Everytime you comment on this forum, you try your best to let everyone know that you trekked across the Sahara desert to be an illegal immigrant in some country that hates you.

People that behave the way you do, are people that have little, but love posturing with that little to make themselves feel better.

That's not a prepaid card
What store do you buy it in Nigeria
How do you add money to it
Does it have a routing number and a bank account ??
That's not a prepaid card you dumb Bleep.

Debit prepaid card is a card you buy at the store, register it online, they will send you the original one with your name on it to your home address in one week after the registration.
When you wanna add money to the card, you take the card to the store (Walmart, wallgreen, CVS, dollar family) give them the money and they add it to your card) you can also receive payments up to $300,0000 on your card through direct deposit.

You're ignorant as fucckk
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by Flyer20: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Debit prepaid card is a card you buy at the store, register it online, they will send you the original one with your name on it to your home address in one week after the registration.
When you wanna add money to the card, you take the card to the store (Walmart, wallgreen, CVS, dollar family) give them the money and they add it to your card) you can also receive payments up to $300,0000 on your card through direct deposit.

Who ur post help kiss you keep raining abuses...Grow up undecided
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by ancientbanana: 7:03am On Jul 19, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Clueless and Directionless CBN

They think they will eventually get it right through Trial and Error

They will have to try for 999 times to get it right.

You are not Newton.
that's Wat happens when you have a Cursed leader. Nothing seems to go right. I don't see any benefit on opening new accounts without money. It will only destroy the banking sector.
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by RichYoungNigga: 7:03am On Jul 19, 2016
Flyer20:

Who ur post help kiss you keep raining abuses...Grow up undecided

Oh.
Thought you said, you have prepaid debit cards in Nigeria ?? I love how you twisted it to "grow up"
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by IamTheAlmighty(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Stores don't issue the cards here in Nigeria, banks do, you don't need an account to get one, you can add money to it through direct deposit or money transfer.

UBA was the 1st bank to start issuing these cards, and I don't mean debit cards.

You're in the US, a little googling shouldn't take much out of you.
https://www.ubagroup.com/countries/ng/cards/prepaidcards

And I love how you keep calling me ignorant when it's obvious that the reverse is the case.
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by Debbime(f): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2016
This man is indeed clueless,
For corporate acct with zero balance, how will the bank charge for search report?

individual savings with zero balance, how will the cost of atm cards be taken? banks will now have a large pile of atm cards un-paid for. rubbish

They just sit there and earn fat salaries for doing nothing
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by khalhokage(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

The worst type of idiot is the one that never accepts that they've made a mistake.

There are prepaid cards in Nigeria mumu.
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by Raymondluv(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2016
Miraxzeebility:
Na thunder go fire First bank.. Ole!? Ma go open account for my kid brothers and them tell me 1k constant
bros how much to open first bank account= savings account to be precise?
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by indoorlove(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2016
ozohtony:
It still has not changed the hatred I have for Ecobank. I hate that so called bank.
ECOBANK is the worst bank in the world!
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by LOVEGINO(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Do people still use bank accounts ??

Well, Nigeria will get there someday
abeg explain
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2016
onatisi:
it won't boost any economy. The banks need those deposit to survive ,that is why they usually employ marketers once it is removed so also are many jobs removed
Do you knw that those deposits fall back into the economy?.
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2016
UnknownT:
You can't be too sure, it can also lead to many dormant accounts, Marketers will go out, give account opening forms to every Tom, Dick and Harry they see, at the end, maybe only Tom will be servicing the account. It's a 50 50 something
Yeah!, is a 50 50 things, but my point is, the least people that will eventually make use of the account, will create more money for commercials banks, which will also aid the economy.
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by mosjames: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2016
Some stubborn banks will not listen
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2016
Ishopbest:
I opened an account with no deposit in a bank since 2015, surprisingly I keep getting "interest" and "sms charge" alert on a ZERO NAIRA balance

Bros, dey are patiently waiting for your first deposit!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by IceDude(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2016
Miraxzeebility:
Na thunder go fire First bank.. Ole!? Ma go open account for my kid brothers and them tell me 1k constant
U get luck sef. Few years ago i went there and they told me 10k...I had 7k that day, i pleaded with them to accept it but they refused. One of the mumu CC reps said i should come back when am ready.
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by IceDude(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2016
indoorlove:
LMAO....I think say na only me hate dat bank. I can't deposit my money in Eco Bank, not even in my dream.
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by indoorlove(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2016
IceDude:
LMAO....I think say na only me hate dat bank. I can't deposit my money in Eco Bank, not even in my dream.
Old and fustrated customer care (mostly ladies in their 40's), bad manners from those at the counter, over-crowded banking hall, with other abdomalities to numerous to mention.
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by nobsalis: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2016
ozohtony:
It still has not changed the hatred I have for Ecobank. I hate that so called bank.

your hatred is a novice compared to mine...:
i even prefer micro finance to Eco bank

1 Like

Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by AdaAnambra: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
ozohtony:
Haba, what did Ecobank do nah, if you receive a bad customer service from their branches. you can report to their headoffice and they always investigate such.
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by Rhayour: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
indoorlove:

Haba!....worst bank ke?! Wetin dem do you?
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by okomummy: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
ozohtony:

Bros. The bank has office, and complaint handles na.

Instead of complaining here on Nairaland, send them mail or engage their WhatsApp.

I believe your will be be attended to
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by indoorlove(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
Rhayour:

Their rubbish full jare
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by indoorlove(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Rhayour:

Wait till dem do u shege, u hala dia name pass me.
Re: No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval by SaintUlot: 12:55am On Jul 20, 2016
Make money working from home just like me, check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing / Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu / Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.