Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

center of gravity Treatment. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / center of gravity Treatment. (675 Views)

This Is Why Every Client Expects A Tailored Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

center of gravity Treatment. by RemenZack(f): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2016
When Desmond told Binta that he was going to show her the ultimate center of gravity, and they were going to do it at the Movies, Binta's thoughts froze.

She had selected three shades of brown dresses, one with a bow-tie, while the others emblazoned with polka-dots. She finally chose the one with the bow-tie.

As Desmond arrived her apartment at 7:15pm, they were ready to arrive the Westmond Cinemas, the best and newest in the City.

Binta's heart went, Thump! Thump! as they walked closer to the Entrance door. It was going to be an experience of a lifetime, she had thought over and over.

But Desmond only paid for the jumbo-sized popcorn and drinks, and paid for their tickets to see an animated Movie. They watched the amusing and garish coloured Movie for hours, without Desmond sliding his hands underneath her dress.

"What's a center of gravity?" Binta asked sheepishly.

"It's the Great Spot! Here at Westmond Cinemas!" Desmond replied, his eyes innocent.

Binta kicked herself from her thoughts, and laughed over the too awkward situation for days. Desmond only wanted to show her the center of gravity, but not the kind she had heard about all her life.
Re: center of gravity Treatment. by Babacele: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
RemenZack:
When Desmond told Binta that he was going to show her the ultimate center of gravity, and they were going to do it at the Movies, Binta's thoughts froze.

She had selected three shades of brown dresses, one with a bow-tie, while the others emblazoned with polka-dots. She finally chose the one with the bow-tie.

As Desmond arrived her apartment at 7:15pm, they were ready to arrive the Westmond Cinemas, the best and newest in the City.

Binta's heart went, Thump! Thump! as they walked closer to the Entrance door. It was going to be an experience of a lifetime, she had thought over and over.

But Desmond only paid for the jumbo-sized popcorn and drinks, and paid for their tickets to see an animated Movie. They watched the amusing and garish coloured Movie for hours, without Desmond sliding his hands underneath her dress.

"What's a center of gravity?" Binta asked sheepishly.

"It's the Great Spot! Here at Westmond Cinemas!" Desmond replied, his eyes innocent.

Binta kicked herself from her thoughts, and laughed over the too awkward situation for days. Desmond only wanted to show her the center of gravity, but not the kind she had heard about all her life.
send me Binta's mobile.......

1 Like

Re: center of gravity Treatment. by RemenZack(f): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2016
Babacele:
send me Binta's mobile.......
I will lol
I'm even shocked you got the story. Nairaland changed my own story for me.

1 Like

Re: center of gravity Treatment. by kay9(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
I don't think this story's original title had "center of gravity" in it... did it?
Re: center of gravity Treatment. by jackpot(f): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2017
G-sport was replaced with center of gravity. Censorship on Nairaland by Seun (to arguably, please the almighty Google)
Re: center of gravity Treatment. by Chumzypinky(f): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
center of gravity

(1) (Reply)

Flaunting My Ebook Library While Looking For A Reading Partner. Come In / "UNTOUCHED" Chapter 1&2 By Adeola Macaulay. Best Literature Of The Month!! / We Take Writing Projects: Romance, Crime, Sci Fi, Children's Literature Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.