Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... (2045 Views)

Primetime Emmy Awards - Who Wore What / Oscar Fashion - Who Wore What / The Golden Globes : Who Wore What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by TOPE20001(f): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by sexyLeamon(f): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2009
the girl with Kenny West, what the hell was she thinking? undecided
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by TOPE20001(f): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2009

Gaga  grin grin

Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by TOPE20001(f): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2009

same dress grin cheesy

lipsrsealed

Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by africhika(f): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2009
i guess elegance is no longer in style 
kimora, djimon and solange are the only good looking ones to me. solange should have worn a different lip shade.
kanye tongue

when is pink coming out with something? i like her a lot
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by mohawkchic(f): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2009
~I wonder what Pink & Shakira Said to each other  cheesy Shakira rocked hers tho. . .Love the boot too!

~Loving Kimora,Solange & Ms Keys Shoes the most. . Me also likey J-lo's Shoes,wud have loved the dress if it didnt have that cross-over-suede-looking-sleeve. . .

~Worst dressed has got to be Amber! FFS. . . shocked the only thing i like about the girls w/ P. Diddy is their statement necklaces. . .the chic on the left Is it Estelle  undecided shudnt wear Jumpsuit,its like its sagging lipsrsealed

~Keri Hilson's jumpsuit looks a tad tight on the thighs. . . . undecided maybe it's her poise. . .

~Lady Gaga grin well she's just Gaga!

Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by sexyLeamon(f): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2009
lady GAGA cheesy is dat lady for real, she look as if she is about to get killed grin grin grin
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
Love Katie Perry's dress.

Lol, Shakira and Pink. grin Fits Shakira better anyway. tongue

What is Dawn wearing? Is it by force to show cleavage? angry

Solange is simple today, we thank God. cheesy
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2009
Nice pics,

Lady Gaga is really crazy grin
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2009
do white or non-black celebrities also expose their whole breasts in the same manner as the black ones?

Is it a new fashion trend which non-blacks will pick up later?

Gone are the days of push up bras I guess. Now its all about flattening the cleavage.

and what's with Jermaine and his fascination with anything middle eastern?

Who's that with Joe jackson? a hooker?
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by africhika(f): 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2009
^^ grin grin cheesy
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2009
Kanye West, what's the point of the alcohol. Dude must have been really drunk to interrupt taylor swift. Ol' shitty ass raggedy ass funky ass idiot.

Woah Beyonce looks sweet, different posse this time.
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by mystikal(m): 3:13am On Sep 15, 2009
Alicia Keys did it 4 me.

Lady Gaga, WTF? and she kept changing into bizarre outfits during the course of the awards. still fond of her tho' grin
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by iice(f): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2009
MC, on the estelle thingy, i was thinking the same thing but it ain't her.

Love jlo's shoes. . .See ma girl gaga showing them what madness is cool grin cheesy

I only liked Cassie's dress just that it was too short. There rest, i could pass and not even remember who they are of course except for Gaga grin

Beyonce as usual looks like a statue.
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by mohawkchic(f): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2009
~They sure look alike. . .@ chic w/ Diddy. . .

~ grin @ Bee's pose. . .She seem to be doing the "Queen of England wave" cheesy
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by mamagee6(f): 1:36am On Sep 17, 2009
Jermaine is trying so hard to become a celebrity. angry
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by oyinda3(f): 5:50am On Sep 17, 2009
beyonce looks like a robot with her automated pose, as usual.

a lot of these outfits look very. . . interesting lipsrsealed undecided
my fav will have to be kimora lee and djounou (sp?) they're the only ones that kept it classy.
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by yme1(f): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2009
i love beyonce dressing and two others

and what the fu--ck is amber really putting on undecided
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by Omogboms(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2009
i think that girl is trying to draw attention to herself, she should com and try that in nigeria especially in warri i'm sure she won't live to tell the story.
i trust my girl alicia, she is as decent as usual. shocked
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by yjay(f): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2009
I love katy perry's outfit, she reminds of an action-hero,thot she looked very sexy, loved most of the shoes, i think kanye is 'ving an early mid-life crisis & lady Gaga is just nuts!!!!!
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2009
what's with all the slits to the navel,

isnt all this boob exposure overrated
Re: Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... by yjay(f): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2009
salsera:

what's with all the slits to the navel,

isnt all this boob exposure overrated

thought so too! keri hilson was such a big! big! disappointment for me! used to think she was classy,

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Avatar: Eva Alordiah - I Likey / How Old Do You Think This Woman Is? / Affordable Fashion Rose Gold Luxury White Charm Bracelet Chain Rhinestone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.