Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad (58817 Views)

Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare / Unclad Photos Of Melania Trump Hit The Internet / Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by dalaman: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
Fadamant:

Yes. It's possible. It is called false flag in security circles. Government create fake security crisis situations to tighten control. How come nobody knows who is behind the coup uptil now?

They had already lined up about 3000 judges that had been blocking Erdogan and rounded them up. The judges have been purged from the system. A lot of the soldiers said they were just told they were to go for military maneuvers on the bridge and and some strategic positions. They didn't even know they were part of any coup and I truly believe them. They soldiers weren't hostile to the civilians they very easily surrenderd without any resistence at all. If they were truly part of the coup they would have shot at the civilians that attacked them or resisted fiercely but no they just gave in with shock written all over their faces. What kind of coup is this that no body is claiming responsibility? Everybody is just denying his involvement. Even the government is still speculating on who the master minder might be. They themselves can not pin the coup on anybody. It's a farce. Erdogan was behind it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by dalaman: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
whizcartel:
What I don't understand is how civilians armed with just whips and sticks can over power soldiers armed with sophisticated weapon. something is not right here.

That's because it's a fake coup. If it's real the soldiers know that they are finished either way, so they will fiercely resit any attempt to capture them. But just see the way they dropped their arms and surrenderd to civilians carrying sticks and rocks. It's a charade.

1 Like

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
HomoSapiien:

How does this concern buhari for goodness sake? Do you have sense at all?
grin grin una no go kill person for NL
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by breakeven: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Islamabad. Terrorist all of them. Turkey will never know peace because they deserted and abardoned the prince of peace. undecided.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by 3Div: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rick9:
But what does it takes for a Coup to succeed

This is a good question

1. You have to make sure you take control of all state assets. (Radio, Tv, Airport, Electricity and most importantly the Govt house/office)

2. Begin the immediate of arrest of strong opposing figures, before you know can be a threat (this is assuming they haven't been assassinated at H-Hour)

3. Make a Broadcast, you always have to make a strongly worded broadcast, telling people not to act funny and stuff.

4. This is the most important - SIEZE THE DEPOSED PRESIDENT's iPHONE!.

2 Likes

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by charlesucheh(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Emmysteve:
Buhari is devilish
MALU!l

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by rabzy01: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
dondaddycares:
wish the coup had succeeded

I wish dondaddycares is no more.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by MDsambo: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
ojimbo:
Orchestrated by the isis supporter. Erdogan is a terrorist. He is full supporter of ISIS and Boko Haram. He is playing APC politics of propaganda to attract sympathy. Shame on him

Bro are yhu a Turkey citizen?
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by frankson1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
kadas01:
If this "national security breach" is not properly managed, Turkey is gonna go up in flames!

Don't worry bro. It's the military.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Brownzola(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
it will affect the world negatively.
HOW? EXPLAIN PLS.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Chukazu: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
whizcartel:
What I don't understand is how civilians armed with just whips and sticks, could over soldiers armed with guns, armored tanks etc I smell something fishy ere.

that is way too far from what actually transpired.
first the coupe was staged by a section of the military
the main arm unit that had command of weapons and heavy artillery were not involved E.g
there certain military cantonment that you can't ignore for a coupe to be successful and this case they were not involved.
another aspect is that the social media was very active during the incidence and that allowed the Edogan to still maintain contact with the main military hierarchy.
the people you see on the street were able to come because the major unit of there army were in full control of the country

Edogan is a bloody civilian that can be easily removed if he loses the support if the "main " military.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Fadamant: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
dalaman:

They had already lined up about 3000 judges that had been blocking Erdogan and rounded them up. The judges have been purged from the system. A lot of the soldiers said they were just told they were to go for military maneuvers on the bridge and and some strategic positions. They didn't even know they were part of any coup and I truly believe them. They soldiers weren't hostile to the civilians they very easily surrenderd without any resistence at all. If they were truly part of the coup they would have shot at the civilians that attacked them or resisted fiercely but no they just gave in with shock written all over their faces. What kind of coup is this that no body is claiming responsibility? Everybody is just denying his involvement. Even the government is still speculating on who the master minder might be. They themselves can not pin the coup on anybody. It's a farce. Erdogan was behind it.

Thank you. You sure know what we are talking about here. If at all there was a coup. Were the soldiers so daft to know that they must lock down Ankara and Istanbul airports. From where did Erdogan get his boldness from to fly into Istanbul airport and make broadcast right away. How did they come up with who to arrest almost immediately after his arrival.

Initially, they pointed fingers at Gulen, but he and America have rejected their accusation. Now they are holding former Airforce chief, Gen. Ozturk. State media says, he has admitted guilt, but private media says the opposite.

Nobody is behind this fake coup but Erdogan. It is a false flag. There is no soldier who plans a coup and denies his involvement afterwards.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by whizcartel(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
dalaman:

That's because it's a fake coup. If it's real the soldiers know that they are finished either way, do they will fiercely resit any attempt to capture them. But just see they dropped their arms and surrenderd to civilians carrying sticks and rocks. It's a charade.
I dey tell you... when I saw the first pictures, I was confused sef. I don't know coup 101 o! but the one I have read of does not happen like this.... I mean 6000 soldiers can't do anything against civilians... lol. Gideon Okar did not have too much soldiers but he almost overthrew babangida.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by muhamadnur: 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
dondaddycares:
wish the coup had succeeded
POVERTY IS BASTAR'D GO FIND WORK.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Rick9(m): 12:30am On Jul 19, 2016
3Div:

This is a good question

1. You have to make sure you take control of all state assets. (Radio, Tv, Airport, Electricity and most importantly the Govt house/office)

2. Begin the immediate of arrest of strong opposing figures, before you know can be a threat (this is assuming they haven't been assassinated at H-Hour)

3. Make a Broadcast, you always have to make a strongly worded broadcast, telling people not to act funny and stuff.

thanks so much, no 4 answer was very funny. Butwhy the iPhone
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by dalaman: 12:30am On Jul 19, 2016
Fadamant:

Thank you. You sure know what we are talking about here. If at all there was a coup. Were the soldiers so daft to know that they must lock down Ankara and Istanbul airports. From where did Erdogan get his boldness from to fly into Istanbul airport and make broadcast right away. How did they come up with who to arrest almost immediately after his arrival.

Initially, they pointed fingers at Gulen, but he and America have rejected their accusation. Now they are holding former Airforce chief, Gen. Ozturk. State media says, he has admitted guilt, but private media says the opposite.

Nobody is behind this fake coup but Erdogan. It is a false flag. There is no soldier who plans a coup and denies his involvement afterwards.

Besides that reports have it that two rebel F16 fighter jets had Erdogan's plane within sight when he was coming but to Istanbul from Mamaris, why they did not fire at it remains a mystery to everybody. The coup attempt was a charade.

1 Like

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 19, 2016
i initially fell for the lies too that there was a coup till i saw how soldiers surrendered to civilians carrying sticks.lol
The arrest of the judges also shows that he already has a list and a plan. He is now gonna put his people there as judges now to mess around the laws as it suits him.

1 Like

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by hervin(m): 1:48am On Jul 19, 2016
HomoSapiien:

How does this concern buhari for goodness sake? Do you have sense at all?

grin grin grin chill
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by blackprowler: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2016
RingimKabir:
I prefer Army than this madness called Democracy in Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria.

Don't ever repeat that trash, you THING. You must be a freaking child. Do you think Turkey is Nigeria? Turkish soldiers in government saved Turkey from Islamic backwardness and soldiers in Nigerian government DESTROYED Nigeria and added religion to national life. If anyone ever repeats this your charge, may they die a terrible death very soon. Yes, I mean it: the military ruined my life
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by ojimbo(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2016
MDsambo:

Bro are yhu a Turkey citizen?
so you think a country like turkey with it military will plan a coup without succeeding? Didn't you watched the video to see how the military just surrendered as if they were pupet. Leave politics, propaganda is now the order of the day.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by naijacentric(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2016
sodeeq99:
How many of us are willing to defend our democracy like this, without contempt for the leader. Think about it, we citizens have more to lose.
thanks bros fela was rite nigerians are cowards wif big mouths but little or no action
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2016
3Div:

This is a good question

At the emboldened, why iPhone?

You left out telecoms companies which is responsible for social media and phone calls. This is the most important anyways cos it's a 21st century coup
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2016
blackprowler:

Don't ever repeat that trash, you THING. You must be a freaking child. Do you think Turkey is Nigeria? Turkish soldiers in government saved Turkey from Islamic backwardness and soldiers in Nigerian government DESTROYED Nigeria and added religion to national life. If anyone ever repeats this your charge, may they die a terrible death very soon. Yes, I mean it: the military ruined my life

How has democracy changed your life?
How did military ruined ur life?
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by 3Div: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
ollah1:

At the emboldened, why iPhone?

You left out telecoms companies which is responsible for social media and phone calls. This is the most important anyways cos it's a 21st century coup
Rick9:
thanks so much, no 4 answer was very funny. Butwhy the iPhone

As seen in Turkey, An iPhone in the hand of a deposed ruler is a dangerous weapon.
Erdogan used "FACETIME" to rally his supporters.

When the story of this coup attempt is written,
An iPhone would be credited for it's failure. smiley
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
3Div:

As seen in Turkey, An iPhone in the hand of a deposed ruler is a dangerous weapon.
Erdogan used "FACETIME" to rally his supporters.

When the story of this coup attempt is written,
An iPhone would be credited for it's failure. smiley

The iPhone belonged to the CNN reporter. Don't ruin the cool thing you wrote by adding iPhone to it.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by dondaddycares(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
muhamadnur:
if you were diligent enough you would have found dondaddycares is a lawyer...and if you had made a little more research goggle would have led you to probably his Facebook account and you would have discovered he is currently abroad running his masters...don't think this little profile info suits "poverty is a bastard..." I guess it's actually the poor ones that first make the cry...it's called "poverty mentality". Happy summer.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by dondaddycares(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
rabzy01:

well you are free to make wishes. Dondaddycares is also free to unwish your wishes and even add some more wishes for rabzy01 and his folks. Goodluck with your wishes.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by dondaddycares(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
rabzy01:

well you are free to make wishes. Dondaddycares is also free to your wishes and even add some more wishes for rabzy01 and his folks. Goodluck with your wishes.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by dondaddycares(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
muhamadnur:
well you are free to make wishes. Dondaddycares is also free to your wishes and even add some more wishes for rabzy01 and his folks. Goodluck with your wishes.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by muhamadnur: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
dondaddycares:

if you were diligent enough you would have found dondaddycares is a lawyer...and if you had made a little more research goggle would have led you to probably his Facebook account and you would have discovered he is currently abroad running his masters...don't think this little profile info suits "poverty is a bastard..." I guess it's actually the poor ones that first make the cry...it's called "poverty mentality". Happy summer.
say that to them you dont know me. if truly you have work why wish bad to some1 far away from your reach.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by 3Div: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2016
ollah1:

The iPhone belonged to the CNN reporter. Don't ruin the cool thing you wrote by adding iPhone to it.

Ollah1,

How many communication devices have facetime on them ?.

Common man!. You should get it already..
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2016
3Div:

Ollah1,

How many communication devices have facetime on them ?.

Common man!. You should get it already..

How is facetime different from Skype, IMO, BBM video, Google Hangout et al?

You should quit the overhype

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) / Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) / Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.