Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor (1944 Views)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by dannyben5: 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Fun thread.what's the highest of money you have picked from the floor...and hw old were you.leggo amount:1500k...age:12yrs
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
1k cool
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by Dotwillis1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
is that how you people hustle in your village ...going around every area and looking for money to pick undecided
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by ronald4lif(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
£20, just about 2months ago. sad
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by ronald4lif(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dotwillis1:
is that how you people hustle in your village ...going around every area and looking for money to pick undecided

We don't go about looking for money to pick, the money keeps availing itself in our path and we fvcking help street janitors do their fvcking job. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by Dotwillis1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

We don't go about looking for money to pick, the money keeps availing itself in our path and we fvcking help street janitors do their fvcking job. grin
good citizenship grin
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by Agebrown(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
my mom told me not pick money..dah I Will turn 2 a tuber of yam if I do so....buh I still dy Wonder wetin go mk me turn 2yam ni..
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by bitchcrafts: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Never been so lucky, I think I would have to start lowering my gaze henceforth... Imagine what $50 can get me? 10fukcing pepperoni pizza ...just like that grin
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
For this Buhari Era??....

Even juju men are broke now angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by dannyben5: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
For this Buhari Era??....
Even juju men are broke now angry
lol...

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by dannyben5: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by dannyben5: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Agebrown:
my mom told me not pick money..dah I Will turn 2 a tuber of yam if I do so....buh I still dy Wonder wetin go mk me turn 2yam ni..
nigerian moms and dat story...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by obiorathesubtle: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
undecided I don't pick money from the ground..
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by HDee(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
1k... 16 then...
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by dannyben5: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by dannyben5: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
abi ur moda tell u say u go turn yam? lol...
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by obiorathesubtle: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
dannyben5:
abi ur moda tell u say u go turn yam? lol...
GBAM! she even give me example of pesin wey turn to yam for Aba.. Haha.. I com dy respect myself anytime I see money for ground..
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by joyberry(f): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
5k was so happy DAT day cos I was broke as hell .
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by dannyben5: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
GBAM! she even give me example of pesin wey turn to yam for Aba.. Haha.. I com dy respect myself anytime I see money for ground..
hahahakikiki especially election time na so dem go dey ring am for ur ear like alarm clock...
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by obiorathesubtle: 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
dannyben5:
hahahakikiki especially election time na so dem go dey ring am for ur ear like alarm clock...
grin december period too..
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by dannyben5: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
joyberry:
5k was so happy DAT day cos I was broke as hell .
ur own many o...

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by LordScent(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
dannyben5:
Fun thread.what's the highest of money you have picked from the floor...and hw old were you.leggo amount:1500k...age:12yrs

1k ...God knows i was dead Broke in sch dat day but i lost 25k in my wallet d second week. Chaiiiiii
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by dannyben5: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. miss those sha...
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by greatjoshy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
1k........ Age 13
i didn't even enjoy the money cos i showed it to ma elder bro and he spent it all
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by dannyben5: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. miss those days sha...
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by dannyben5: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
LordScent:

1k ...God knows i was dead Broke in sch dat day
U need to c the way i tak run com haus that day usain bolt sef no fit pas me....
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by dannyben5: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
greatjoshy:
1k........ Age 13
i didn't even enjoy the money cos i showed it to ma elder bro and he spent it all
LOL...
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by kingjajanama: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Two thousand one hundred and fourth five naira grin
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by LordScent(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
dannyben5:
U need to c the way i tak run com haus that day usain bolt sef no fit pas me....

Lolzzz i tell you....

you go jail ?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by LordScent(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

20 fvcking pounds is no beans rona. I dey suspect you oooo cheesy
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by dannyben5: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
LordScent:

Lolzzz i tell you....

you go jail ?
No oo
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor by UCHEWHYTE(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
500 hundred age 15

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What's Your Take (photo) / Boy,girl And Sex--who Is To Be Blamed? / 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.