Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. (23525 Views)

Is This Exam Questions Or Exam Essay? See Exam Question In Unilorin / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" / 18 Jambite Palava We Faced in 2016 with Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by evansjeff(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'm a masters student of UNIBEN, prof just threw this question at us and since we are starting exams on Wednesday here, it's only logical to suspect it's an exam question. Though I've done some works on it already but I feel I might get some more brilliant elucidations from gurus here, it's not like a question we can just get answers for from any of the numerous voluminous books of the course, it demands application of knowledge. The question is:

"cite arguments for and against the statement that psychological and educational testing is consistent with a belief in the dignity and worth of the individual human being".

Thanks in advance.
Mods please move this to front page so more persons can contribute.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by adebayour26: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Perhaps, u can read more of Psychological testing & educational testing...these will guide you in some way to getting ur answer.

4 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by TamedWolf90: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
I sabi am OP

But I no go tell you......

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by evansjeff(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
adebayour26:
Perhaps, u cab read more of Psychological testing & educational testing...these will guide you in some way to getting ur answer.
there are several of such books at my disposal, I'm doing that but just need your own views too
Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by evansjeff(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
TamedWolf90:
I sabi am OP

lol...I take God beg u naaaaw

3 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by evansjeff(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
mods ooo, please do the needful

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by TamedWolf90: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
evansjeff:
lol...I take God beg u naaaaw

Op em I don't know your the terrain but I think you should firstly determine and understand what the statement """""psychological and educational testing is consistent with a belief in the dignity and worth of the individual human being". Means? Do you

You have to break the statement down....the main issue is Undermining the dignity and worth of the individual human being Then what's and why the psychological and educational testing?

What does the testing aim to determine and clarify If you can get these things then the question is to say if the testing is worth it with reasons that's for and if its futile with reasons that's against....

I know its little but it can show a little road to getting your work done

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by evansjeff(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Op em I don't know your the terrain but I think you should firstly determine and understand what the statement """""psychological and educational testing is consistent with a belief in the dignity and worth of the individual human being". Means? Do you

You have to break the statement down....the main issue is Undermining the dignity and worth of the individual human being Then what's and why the psychological and educational testing?

What does the testing aim to determine and clarify If you can get these things then the question is to say if the testing is worth it with reasons that's for and if its futile with reasons that's against....

I know its little but it can show a little road to getting your work done
Thanks for your insight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by adebayour26: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
evansjeff:
there are several of such books at my disposal, I'm doing that but just need your own views too
Alright bro. All d best. If I get anything, I'd let u know.
Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by VickyRotex(f): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Your Professor will see this thread and change the exam question. angry angry undecided

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by ThePeacemaker(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
The kain questions some lecturers go dey make MURDER hungry person undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by kurt09(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'm hungry now. My brain is......
Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by ThePeacemaker(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
evansjeff:
The question is:

"cite arguments for and against the statement that psychological and educational testing is consistent with a belief in the dignity and worth of the individual human being"..
Is this a question or statement??

JESU!!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by flokii: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
@OP if we tell you answer, na cheating e go be na.. Abi?

Anywaiz I trust nairalanders, efikos dem go soon do justice.. cheers

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Which kind question be this kwan? That professor wicked.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by urchcoded(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shea u wan do masters :PShea u wan do masters

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
My friend @op, ur making this seem more difficult than it really is.
Sit down in a quiet place and reason the matter out, you would surely get points to pen down. It's a straightforward question with no catch.
I'm actually active at work now, would come back to raise a few points of mine when I close later tonight.
I wish you the best.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by urchcoded(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shea u wan do masters tongue

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by Hencharld(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
firstly find out what psychology and education testing is, find out the belief in dignity in terms of human beings in your area.
Then write against or after the both..

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Me na only cow psychology I sabi.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by Wizdray: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
TamedWolf90:
I sabi am OP

Lmao, very funny

3 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by mystry(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
bros i no understand no be say the grammer too hard but it dosent make sense to me

5 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by Aviero: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cc Yuzedo
Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by princeakins(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Consult Google scholar...
Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by kobonaire(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
When it is time to study you de Naira land 24x7 ... as exam don come you de look for Expo grin
Meanwhile, let me get back to page 1 of my textbook

4 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by Innodon(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by steveyoungwealth: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hmmm just passing

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by olarhtunji(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
OK........ make I go buy puff puff for iya blessing Syd..
Re: Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
this is an NP problem...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mathematics Challenge: 50% Will Fail This! / What Does Someone Who Just Started Phd In Nigeria Call Himself Or Herself / Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.