Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

What does this video saying Hillary Clinton this time around? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What does this video saying Hillary Clinton this time around? (627 Views)

Donald Trump Leads Hillary Clinton In USA Polls / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What does this video saying Hillary Clinton this time around? by Denko2721987(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Once again i found this youtube video with an intriguing heading titled - (Hillary Clinton cried after Donald Trump Release Photos of her and Obama... Goes Viral).. Unfortunately due to my current location which quite remote with restricted internet connectivity, i couldnt access the content of this video.

So please i want u guys to check it out to verify its authenticity and tell me what its all about. Thanks

This is the youtube video link without the brackets - (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-UWA3vri1o&itct=COABEKQwGAgiEwiWvJmmif3NAhVECBYKHdQuCsMyCmctaGlnaC1yZWNaD0ZFd2hhdF90b193YXRjaA%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google)

Re: What does this video saying Hillary Clinton this time around? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/167578/The_War_Game_1965/

Bosnia - I remember landing under Sniper fire It was supposed to be some kinda greeting ceremony at the airport but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base - Hilary Clinton Can Lie For Heaven grin cheesy grin

Bolaino, where art thou? I think you're right about Trump winning this election. grin

Now, listen to this, Killery Clinton has said that Amerika will be safer with her finger on the nuclear button, than with Donald Trump’s finger on it.

Seemingly reminiscent of Lyndon Johnson’s infamous “Daisy Ad” from 1964, when he was running against Barry Goldwater.

He successfully passed himself off as the “peace candidate” and won the election handily. Little did the
Amerikan gullible & brainwashed public know that he was already planning to escalate in Viet Nam. grin

It is therefore not surprising that some people in the global aristocracy are already buying nuclear-proof-shelters - from Vivos Group, because these aristocrats are sufficiently well-connected to know what is coming, and not being published. grin

See the links below to the nuclear-proof bomb-shelters.

www.forbes.com/sites/jimdobson/2015/06/12/billionaire-bunkers-exclusive-look-inside-the-worlds-largest-planned-doomsday-escape/#18b7a43e5afb

www.terravivos.com/secure/applicationpricing.htm

I only pity the Committee of Amerikan Defenders here on Nairaland (especially Lucasbalo & ValerianSteel) because when the shiit hits the fan, me & my family will be in my underground nuclear bunker in Ijebu, while Putin & his family also will be in his underground nuclear bunker in Moskow. grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-UWA3vri1o&gl=NG&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What does this video saying Hillary Clinton this time around? by Denko2721987(m): 1:07am On Jul 19, 2016
well well well.. Fantastically interesting.. I have been hearing lots of allegations against Hillary infact like some full crap load of worms suddenly let loose on her (have really been hearing very very sick tales on crimes and attrocities she committed and funny stuffs like that), but how factual are these allegations or are these just cases of political opponents shoving so much wild hot shit against each other to see who gets the dirtiest to drop-out??..

By the way - ijebu bunker Hahahahahahhahahaha.. Oh man
Re: What does this video saying Hillary Clinton this time around? by Denko2721987(m): 1:08am On Jul 19, 2016
pls tell me more about these allegations or should i say conspiracies levelled against Hillary or send me links.. Thanks
Re: What does this video saying Hillary Clinton this time around? by Lucasbalo(m): 2:24am On Jul 19, 2016
Zoharariel:
Bosnia - I remember landing under Sniper fire It was supposed to be some kinda greeting ceremony at the airport but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base - Hilary Clinton Can Lie For Heaven grin cheesy grin

Bolaino, where art thou? I think you're right about Trump winning this election. grin

Now, listen to this, Killery Clinton has said that Amerika will be safer with her finger on the nuclear button, than with Donald Trump’s finger on it.

Seemingly reminiscent of Lyndon Johnson’s infamous “Daisy Ad” from 1964, when he was running against Barry Goldwater.

He successfully passed himself off as the “peace candidate” and won the election handily. Little did the
Amerikan gullible & brainwashed public know that he was already planning to escalate in Viet Nam. grin

It is therefore not surprising that some people in the global aristocracy are already buying nuclear-proof-shelters - from Vivos Group, because these aristocrats are sufficiently well-connected to know what is coming, and not being published. grin

www.forbes.com/sites/jimdobson/2015/06/12/billionaire-bunkers-exclusive-look-inside-the-worlds-largest-planned-doomsday-escape/#18b7a43e5afb

I only pity the Committee of Amerikan Defenders here on Nairaland (especially Lucasbalo & ValerianSteel) because when the shiit hits the fan, me & my family will be in my underground nuclear bunker in Ijebu, while Putin & his family also will be in his underground nuclear bunker in Moskow. grin cheesy grin

Your Irumole couldn't cure you of your America derangement syndrome.
Re: What does this video saying Hillary Clinton this time around? by bolaino(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2016
Zoharariel:

God bless you for writing this post. I take solace in the fact that soon Donald Trump will become America's next president, and starts the race wars that will destroy Europe and America both economically and militarily, with resultant loss of lives and properties. But it's just the fall of the Caucasian Race, the Empires they have created for thousands of years have all failed due to their worship of the Demigods. But I also know for a fact that soon, sooner than might be expected, the African continent and the black race shall be risen, and God will establish our Sovereignty as the founding Fathers Of the Human race. What goes around comes around. And we are now at the end of an era, an age. The age where the spiritual quest of souls to seek for God, are nailed to the Cross and Dogmatism is spread with bullets, and all this is as a result of the long chain of action and reaction of events in the thousands of years that the Caucasian race has been ruling. And during this period. The whole of the human race has been forced to worship these demigods, knowingly or unknowingly. Mind control at it's highest. Where we hear of stories about Caucasian programmes like Project Monarch MK ultra, and other weir mind control programmes, that were actually funded by Governments. Even if they only lasted for one year or less and were stopped, the mere notion that these Governments considered things like that at time, highly disturbing. Because those were the signs that the New World Order is not a joke but an actual system of things. They are all worshiping the demigods and they are using their political influences and wealth to create Disorders so that they can create order from the Disorder they created. We are currently in dangerous times, live right and stay true. www.terravivos.com/secure/applicationpricing.htm

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Trump Says US Will Prioritize Christian Refugees / Nigerian Consulate In Hong Kong Sued Over Failure To Pay Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.