Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) (69528 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. / First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
doremi123:
Somebody correct me if i am wrong. There is no Igbo in the drop down of ethnicity. Why the hell is there ethnicity requirement to work in a company owned by a man whom the whole of Nigeria patronizes his products ranging from cement to sugar to salt to pasta to noodles to almost every other thing. Why? This is a slap to national progress. God forbid! Dangote i admired you but now i am so disappointed. Tufia!
Check wella. It's after letter K. I had problem locating it too.
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ok noted.
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
EazyMoh:
Looks like a scam.
A freind sent me the link yesterday, but after checking the site I suspect it's legitimacy.
The link to the site is through another site and the supposed registration site is not connected to Dangote parent site at Dangote.com
Another thing is that last application was published on newspapers and was simply by sending a CV to their official email address.
Am not comfortable registering on any TDH website.

My question to you is simple.

What is Dangote group official website?
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by ndPeter(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
See as dem fine-tune the name of the position. grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by EazyMoh(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
DMeanMan:

My question to you is simple.
What is Dangote group official website?
dangote.com or dangoteprojects.com as seen on this advert. I stand to be corrected.

Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by Mcbenjamin(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
This looks like scam, people should be careful. I have logged on to their office website which is careers.dangote-group.com/Openings.aspx and no such vacancies exist. I don't have confident in this at all.
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by SalvageTraffic: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mcbenjamin:
This looks like scam, people should be careful. I have logged on to their office website which is careers.dangote-group.com/Openings.aspx and no such vacancies exist. I don't have confident in this at all.

Nope, it isn't a scam. Same website was used for the last recruitment drive!

Ask around if you think I am lying! You better apply oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by Headmonbra: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mcbenjamin:
It's not a scam. How do I know? I applied last year for the refinery position using this same site. There are other clues that show that it's not a scam. The website is a dead giveaway - too crisp and neat to be a scam. Would have cost a lot of money to the scam artists and we all know they don't like spending money. Their work is usually shoddy and cheap. Very cheap.
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by Mcbenjamin(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
SalvageTraffic:

Nope, it isn't a scam. Same website was used for the last recruitment drive!

Ask around if you think I am lying! You better apply oo!
I opened it and is showing me my application status my CV has been cleared and waiting for interview date to be scheduled. Am now confused about it.
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by alphamars(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Guys, how can you register without passport or voters card on there site?
since am Nigerian i do not need passport number but the number is compulsory.
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by Mcbenjamin(m): 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dangote
Home
About Us
Application Process
Job Openings
FAQs
Contact us
Position Details
My Applications Job Openings Sign Out

You have already applied for this Assignment and the status is SLCleared
What should I do in this case?
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by Mcbenjamin(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Headmonbra:

It's not a scam. How do I know? I applied last year for the refinery position using this same site. There are other clues that show that it's not a scam. The website is a dead giveaway - too crisp and neat to be a scam. Would have cost a lot of money to the scam artists and we all know they don't like spending money. Their work is usually shoddy and cheap. Very cheap.
Did you apply again? I have opened it and it showed me that I have applied before and my CV is cleared awaiting interview scheduling date. Am confused cos this might me a way of disqualifying people who have applied last year and apply again.
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by Jacko01: 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
My biggest regret all my life is reading petroleum engineering

If i read mechanical i know wher i for dey

Stil to God be the glory

No petroleum on said list because truly we are not needed
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by GoodMuyis(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Headmonbra:

I have the same question. Anyway, still applied as I have nothing to lose.

PLS what was used for user id, i tried applying for a friend but i got User is Already Registered prompt, i called the person he said he was unable to registered, i have tried another email still getting the small error.
I try resetting the password, yet am getting a prompt to use a register email, to me it looks like they are using something other than email to identify registered user
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by mrnuur(m): 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wat of pple with no intl passport?
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by mrnuur(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
alphamars:
Guys, how can you register without passport or voters card on there site?
since am Nigerian i do not need passport number but the number is compulsory.

Facing same challenge
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jacko01:

Stil to God be the glory

funny tin is i aoplied for Petroleum engineering but i wasnt given it instead i was fiven another engineering course.
i was angry at first but found out iys a blessing in disguise.
Petroleum engineering is too streamlined. ..if nt oil company where else?
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mcbenjamin:
Dangote Home About Us Application Process Job Openings FAQs Contact us Position Details My Applications Job Openings Sign Out
You have already applied for this Assignment and the status is SLCleared What should I do in this case?

mine said under review....urs said cleared
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by JobForNigeria: 12:47am On Jul 19, 2016
obamaobama:
Any IPOB that apply is DISGRACE.

I am Igbo and I am so ashamed at the rubbish some of you Igbos write. IPOB nonsense!

Get over it! If you apply or don't apply, Dangote is making his money. The only person that hunger will destroy is you!

So you better apply!

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by YOLO1(m): 1:34am On Jul 19, 2016
EazyMoh:

Well if you have the money you can get a valid international passport in the next 24hrs, or suspend it till you do. the application shall last at least 3 weeks.
How much and where?
Want to apply to but don't have a passport
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by EazyMoh(m): 3:32am On Jul 19, 2016
YOLO1:

How much and where?
Want to apply to but don't have a passport
Depends on your state but shouldn't cost more than N25k at Immigration Passport offices nationwide.
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by jeremiah123: 4:23am On Jul 19, 2016
can HND in electrical electronics engineering also apply for the position
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by jeremiah123: 4:33am On Jul 19, 2016
can HND also apply
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by Sprintx24(m): 5:07am On Jul 19, 2016
Guys are you sure this is for real? I am currently on the page, logged in and there are no job openings or am I not on the correct webpage? Check out the attached screenshot.

Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by kolexy(m): 5:43am On Jul 19, 2016
JobAirport:

Me I am wondering too oo!

Petroleum Engineering is only relevant in the upstream Oil and Gas. These guys are actually smart not to have include P Engr, it's one of those not so relevant courses.
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by darmylawla8(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2016
Call for Building Contractor, Architectural & Structural design of building plan, site supervisor, etc, u can reach us on 08024602489 or 08184267100, ojamiu2247@gmail.com thanks
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by Frankgoz(m): 6:56am On Jul 19, 2016
God bless Dangote group, for this local content initiative.
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by Headmonbra: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2016
Jacko01:

Stil to God be the glory

In the last recruitment drive, petroleum engineers applied and were selected. The only problem is they had to read the chemical engineering syllabus for the aptitude test. Some petroleum engineers even got the job, if I am not mistaken. I would advise you to apply.
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by Headmonbra: 7:08am On Jul 19, 2016
Sprintx24:
Guys are you sure this is for real? I am currently on the page, logged in and there are no job openings or am I not on the correct webpage? Check out the attached screenshot.
It's very real
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by EazyMoh(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2016
SalvageTraffic:

Mine allowed the full number o! They even made a mistake on the form "NYC Number" instead of NYSC.

If the problem continues, try refreshing your page sad
Please how many characters were you allowed to enter, mine it's just 10 how do you enter NYSC/ABC/2015/123456 that's 20 characters. 13 minus the NYSC and slashes. wouldn't there be problem of I remove my school, or how did you put yours. thanks.
Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by SalvageTraffic: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2016
EazyMoh:

Please how many characters were you allowed to enter, mine it's just 10 how do you enter NYSC/ABC/2015/123456 that's 20 characters. 13 minus the NYSC and slashes. wouldn't there be problem of I remove my school, or how did you put yours. thanks.

Ah, you are using the Call-Up No. Your are meant to input the Certificate Number on the Top right corner of your NYSC Certificate. They only want those that have finished NYSC! For example, A123456789. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) by SalvageTraffic: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2016
Sprintx24:

It is authentic... That was the same site that was used for the last year's recruitment drive! Better use the link in the OP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff / This Is What I Saw On Saturday When I Was Browsing / Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.