Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated (135455 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
Moneyweborn:

The test will go in batches,scores will be for dressing which is 10,state of origin is 20,if lagos you get 20 other state you get 10,they will ask you questions from your course of study and if you claim lagos state,know the people representing you at the house of assembly and federal,if you claim other state they will ask you questions about your state,like me for example durning the education interview/test,i said i was from ogun state and they ask me who where there past leader from ogun state which i answer Obasanjo and Shonekon,and also know about Lagos state like this questions below:
how many LCDA in lagos?
colour of lagos state?
the meaning of IBILE in lagos term?
diferent kind of questions come up to them

just be prepared and Goodluck
in addition, please try to know ur oriki (family exhortation) the kings of ur town, and key commissioners in lagos state, and some simple terms in ur field of study. finally dress well.corporate prefereably

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Moneyweborn:

The test will go in batches,scores will be for dressing which is 10,state of origin is 20,if lagos you get 20 other state you get 10,they will ask you questions from your course of study and if you claim lagos state,know the people representing you at the house of assembly and federal,if you claim other state they will ask you questions about your state,like me for example durning the education interview/test,i said i was from ogun state and they ask me who where there past leader from ogun state which i answer Obasanjo and Shonekon,and also know about Lagos state like this questions below:
how many LCDA in lagos?
colour of lagos state?

pls hw do u knw the scoring system? plus when are dey gonna get bak to d candidates..
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Moneyweborn: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
femolala001:

pls hw do u knw the scoring system? plus when are dey gonna get bak to d candidates..

we were told in my batch but not all batches was told,just be prepared and if you get all right you will be selected...No magomago...it based on merit ,Best luck
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Moneyweborn:

we were told in my batch but not all batches was told,just be prepared and if you get all right you will be selected...No magomago...it based on merit ,Best luck

nice one..they dint tell us.. but dis is taking so long. although i hrd dey are compiling d list
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by philipciveng(m): 1:05am On Aug 24, 2016
Moneyweborn:

how many LCDA in lagos?
colour of lagos state?

Please, Is the test in written or oral...please quick response... Thanks boss
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Debbylia(f): 1:28am On Aug 24, 2016
philipciveng:

Please, Is the test in written or oral...please quick response... Thanks boss
so far, the interview/test has been oral.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 5:47am On Aug 24, 2016
Moneyweborn:

U are rite,I was told also,are u a chemistry or Agric Student?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Omoocash(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2016
Debbylia:
so far, the interview/test has been oral.

What next after the interview
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by koolengrtimmy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Interview in session.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Russellval(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please how can one get to PSSDC Magodo from Oshodi?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by koolengrtimmy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Either yellow bus coming to berger and alight at magodo/shagisha b/stop. Descend on that same right of way to the right. Then cross the small road DO NOT CROSS THE EXPRESS. You will see a gate , enter and ask for pssdc bus 70naira to the junction . walk up the road u will locate the center.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by hebraheem09(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pls can any1 update us on those dat did interview @ magodo ( EDUCATION officer)
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lookmangiw(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
no update from folks that went for screening today. anyway, in my own case, I applied for building but my name came out on civil engineering list though I was later screened for building. we will be going for the exam tomorrow at magodo.thats all

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lookmangiw(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
koolengrtimmy:
Either yellow bus coming to berger and alight at magodo/shagisha b/stop. Descend on that same right of way to the right. Then cross the small road DO NOT CROSS THE EXPRESS. You will see a gate , enter and ask for pssdc bus 70naira to the junction . walk up the road u will locate the center.
how was the interview and what did they ask you? please respond
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Russellval:
Please how can one get to PSSDC Magodo from Oshodi?

U can also get to Ketu,from Ketu board a keke napep going to Magodo gate,4rm gate u will see small bus going inside d estate and tell d driver where u are going to.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Russellval(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
koolengrtimmy:

Lizzieo:

U can also get to Ketu,from Ketu board a keke napep going to Magodo gate,4rm gate u will see small bus going inside d estate and tell d driver where u are going to.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by koolengrtimmy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
I was interviwed around 6:30pm through 7:20pm since 8am , so expect the unexpected first.Well, current affairs of Lagos state commissioners and portfolios should be mastered, then some technical questions about your field Some were asked to.pick areas of specialty but mine was random questions about construction.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by yody: 12:28am On Aug 25, 2016
please does anyone have information on bsc microbiology?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by solarsonti: 4:14am On Aug 25, 2016
Thanks all for your candid advice. I left immediately having finished writing my exam in time around 11:30am; and got screened finally yesterday though arrived towards the tail of rounding off. Any area of concentration? Interview or aptitude test,house?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by tanimowo04(m): 6:26am On Aug 25, 2016
Please, after the Magodo interview,when will they start inviting people for the next phase?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2016
tanimowo04:
Please, after the Magodo interview,when will they start inviting people for the next phase?
God knows,d education applicants haven't been contacted after d interview also.They should pls answer us on time ooooo.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by yomitunji: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2016
I left magodo around 7:55pm yestdy,Bt am sure dey wil restrategise tody so u guys mit nt spend d whole day dia lik our own case.
I was asked 1 current affairs ? n 1 electrical ?
How many senatorial seats are there @ d national assembly,I gave d ans n was den asked Ao I came abt d figure,which I explained. Was asked wat is grounding?
Cos am an electrical person.
For pipu wu has Lagos as state of origin I wil advice u dig deep into ur root cos dey scrutinize guys in my grp wu claimed Lagos.
In conclusion read abt Lagos,visit d Lagos state govt website n read abt lag dia.thanks
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by koolengrtimmy(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2016
Bros which next phase are you talking about? Straight to documentation , it will take time to analyse the examinations. Let's just hope it will come out successfully in sha Allah , in Jesus name.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lookmangiw(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2016
yomitunji:
I left magodo around 7:55pm yestdy,Bt am sure dey wil restrategise tody so u guys mit nt spend d whole day dia lik our own case.
I was asked 1 current affairs ? n 1 electrical ?
How many senatorial seats are there @ d national assembly,I gave d ans n was den asked Ao I came abt d figure,which I explained. Was asked wat is grounding?
Cos am an electrical person.
For pipu wu has Lagos as state of origin I wil advice u dig deep into ur root cos dey scrutinize guys in my grp wu claimed Lagos.
In conclusion read abt Lagos,visit d Lagos state govt website n read abt lag dia.thanks
the same is still happening today. in fact nobody knows when they would attend to them. from the look of things it seems like we would stay longer.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2016
Lizzieo:

God knows,d education applicants haven't been contacted after d interview also.They should pls answer us on time ooooo.

i heard dey are compiling the list.. from a reliable source

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
femolala001:

i heard dey are compiling the list.. from a reliable source
OK ooooo,dey should pls do dat on time.Pls is d 1000 applicants dat will be recruited just for education alone or Engineers are inclusive?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by larrylukas(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lizzieo:

OK ooooo,dey should pls do dat on time.Pls is d 1000 applicants dat will be recruited just for education alone or Engineers are inclusive?
It's for education officers only....no idea about engineering applicants
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by tanimowo04(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
atleast the school is about to resume,and education applicant should have been cleared and good to go before the resumption date, right?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by larrylukas(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
tanimowo04:
atleast the school is about to resume,and education applicant should have been cleared and good to go before the resumption date, right?
right!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lizzieo:

for education alone. i dont knw about engineers

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
femolala001:

for education alone. i dont knw about engineers
OK,thanks.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
larrylukas:

It's for education officers only....no idea about engineering applicants
OK,thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.