Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated (135450 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by larrylukas(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=udiman post=49154772]house has anyone been called or text? what is the latest inform. hmmmm[/qu
Till after festive maybe....no info at the moment
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Moneyweborn: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
any news from anyone that know insider or this will be a coded employment thin?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Moneyweborn:
Even insiders dont even av info
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by skillz: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Moneyweborn:
People in ministry of
education don't even have any information but if u know person for civil service commission.....

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Remi83(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
I keep hoping

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by larrylukas(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Remi83:
I keep hoping
Everything is possible with God.....
By the way where is Miss Lizzeo she s not bn active again....I miss ur comments oo. smiles

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
larrylukas:

Everything is possible with God.....
By the way where is Miss Lizzeo she s not bn active again....I miss ur comments oo. smiles
Lol, Mr Larrykukas,I don't have anything to post again ooooo since I am just in d dark still hoping for result jare.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by udiman: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
God is able when all hope seems to be lost, he does his work mysteriously. He will do it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by oluxt: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2016
what i just know is that some may receive message next week, while some should get ready to go and check their name on board. that is for education. i probably guest
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 12:52am On Sep 10, 2016
udiman:
God is able when all hope seems to be lost, he does his work mysteriously. He will do it.
Amen ooooo,I claim it.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 12:53am On Sep 10, 2016
oluxt:
what i just know is that some may receive message next week, while some should get ready to go and check their name on board. that is for education. i probably guest
Hope u are rite with ur guessing,na so we guess dis week pass us.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Lizzieo:

Hope u are rite with ur guessing,na so we guess dis week pass us.
even pple in civil service commission are in the dark. i heard dey havent shortlisted anybody that did interview in magodo.. tho i hrd dey r employing some peeps presently..those dat know pple dat matters in lagos state, ambode and co. God will favour us Ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2016
femolala001:

even pple in civil service commission are in the dark. i heard dey havent shortlisted anybody that did interview in magodo.. tho i hrd dey r employing some peeps presently..those dat know pple dat matters in lagos state, ambode and co. God will favour us Ijn.
Abi may brother,connection tins.We put our trust in God
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by adesowololo(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
femolala001:

dis ur i heard,i heard pls confirm first jawe..b4 gisting us....
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2016
adesowololo:

dis ur i heard,i heard pls confirm first jawe..b4 gisting us....
Lol.. So i shudnt share any lil info dag i have anymore?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
femolala001:

Lol.. So i shudnt share any lil info dag i have anymore?
Lol,not like dat jare,we are just too curious about their delay.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by adesowololo(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lizzieo:
Lol,not like dat jare,we are just too curious about their delay.
abi ooooooo....

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by adesowololo(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
lol....i hear u oo

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by jekks(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
From my careful observations on the last recruitment of the Traffic officers (ie LASTMA) by the Lagos state civil service commission earlier this year (February 2016) I want to confidently forecast that the distribution of appointment letter to the education officers will commence on the 20th of October 2016 because it took the PS/CSC approximately 11 weeks after the first distribution of exam slip to the prospective traffic officers on the 4th of February 2016 ( documentations, interview, etc...) and the distribution of appointment letter to the traffic officers started 21th of April 2016. But the sad part is that from my careful observations again not all the candidates that were screened at the pssdc centre magodo got the message to come collect their appointment letter and some had to even go the extra mile to check their names at the CSC office alausa. So best wishes to my very SELF and to every other prospective candidates of the Lagos state civil service education officers out there. If it's the will of God that we'll get the job no power will stop it from happening (be it political, spiritual or otherwise...) Lastly pardon my use of English... critics are welcome

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
We are a company looking for qualified individual to help out with writing tasks such as -short stories -movie scripts -sales scripts -articles -news feed -PR websites -blog post ….and more JOB DUTIES include: -Draft and create consumer content for lifestyle and health related websites -Research new products and services with the relation to the consumers -Brand messages with reaching a large online audience You’ll have the opportunity to work big name companies and popular websites in several riches from news, geography, sports, entertainment, travel, and others Qualification: -High school education/graduate/ GED and if you don’t have a Degree No Problem You don’t need any experience we will teach you This a part-time/full-time job depending on your availability .Hours are flexible from 10 to 40 hours per week travel is not required pay is discuss via communication after application process please email writingjobpositionworksgmail.com with your full name and resume.we will contact you within 24 hours
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
We are a company looking for qualified individual to help out with writing tasks such as -short stories -movie scripts -sales scripts -articles -news feed -PR websites -blog post ….and more JOB DUTIES include: -Draft and create consumer content for lifestyle and health related websites -Research new products and services with the relation to the consumers -Brand messages with reaching a large online audience You’ll have the opportunity to work big name companies and popular websites in several riches from news, geography, sports, entertainment, travel, and others Qualification: -High school education/graduate/ GED and if you don’t have a Degree No Problem You don’t need any experience we will teach you This a part-time/full-time job depending on your availability .Hours are flexible from 10 to 40 hours per week travel is not required pay is discuss via communication after application process please email writingjobpositionworksgmail.com with your full name and resume.we will contact you within 24 hours
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2016
jekks:
From my careful observations on the last recruitment of the Traffic officers (ie LASTMA) by the Lagos state civil service commission earlier this year (February 2016) I want to confidently forecast that the distribution of appointment letter to the education officers will commence on the 20th of October 2016 because it took the PS/CSC approximately 11 weeks after the first distribution of exam slip to the prospective traffic officers on the 4th of February 2016 ( documentations, interview, etc...) and the distribution of appointment letter to the traffic officers started 21th of April 2016. But the sad part is that from my careful observations again not all the candidates that were screened at the pssdc centre magodo got the message to come collect their appointment letter and some had to even go the extra mile to check their names at the CSC office alausa. So best wishes to my very SELF and to every other prospective candidates of the Lagos state civil service education officers out there. If it's the will of God that we'll get the job no power will stop it from happening (be it political, spiritual or otherwise...) Lastly pardon my use of English... critics are welcome
Hmm.. i hope ur assertions are based on facts andd not mere assumptioins.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 7:02am On Sep 14, 2016
Festive period is over ooooo,so what next?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by alBidmaasiy(m): 7:27am On Sep 14, 2016
Lizzieo:
Festive period is over ooooo,so what next?
Employment alert

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by alBidmaasiy(m): 7:29am On Sep 14, 2016
alBidmaasiy:

Employment alert
Or appointment letter alert rather
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by AreaJ: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wickedness prevaileth in the highest of places
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
AreaJ:
Wickedness prevaileth in the highest of places
Lol.. which one is wickedness again o..
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by AreaJ: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
They wanna employ mostly from Lagos but candidates are not mostly lagosians so they are dragging thier foot
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by adesowololo(m): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2016
AreaJ:
They wanna employ mostly from Lagos but candidates are not mostly lagosians so they are dragging thier foot
mmmmm.funny
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by ajasa4link: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
AreaJ:
This is a baseless allegation and just mere beer parlour discuss. Though I didn't apply for the this exercise,neither did I apply for the primary school teachers' as well, but I followed the latter keenly and even following the former more keenly.

I assisted a family friend in applying for the first exercise for the primary school teachers and I must say I commend lagos state government a little for how they handled it. In the list which was pasted after analysing it, an unbiased mind will see that 10 marks was awarded to lagos state indigenes(which is a bit understandable), yet there are still non indigenes who scored far higher than Lagos indegenes in total even without getting any mark for being non indigene.

I know this one will not be an exception as well.

What am saying is, If u perform very well u will definitely get in on merit, even when the indigenes are still hopeful.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
ajasa4link:

This is a baseless allegation and just mere beer parlour discuss. Though I didn't apply for the this exercise,neither did I apply for the primary school teachers' as well, but I followed the latter keenly and even following the former more keenly.

I assisted a family friend in applying for the first exercise for the primary school teachers and I must say I commend lagos state government a little for how they handled it. In the list which was pasted after analysing it, an unbiased mind will see that 10 marks was awarded to lagos state indigenes(which is a bit understandable), yet there are still non indigenes who scored far higher than Lagos indegenes in total even without getting any mark for being non indigene.

What am saying is, If u perform very well u will definitely get in on merit, even when the indigenes are still hopeful.
dats tru to some extent. buy dey are really delaying d list.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by AreaJ: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
@ajasa i know the first instinct is to disprove what i said but if you attended the interview at magodo why do you think some panelist asked about state of origin? Or you think you can go and get a teaching job in Anambra? Just like dat?
ajasa4link:

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.