Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,512 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:55 PM

Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated (135176 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by tanimowo04(m): 6:49am On Dec 29, 2016
Please add 07039734864 to the whatsapp group
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Owoslegend: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2016
Is there any educational officer in the house that has gotten his/her own employment letter should please signify so that everybody will be sure of the reality

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by suzzy4God(f): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2016
Does it mean August screening&interview were cancelled?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lookmangiw(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2016
it wasn't, December interview was just a follow up to the august interview. it was the second stage. some people were screened out after the august interview.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by seunben(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2016
lookmangiw:
it wasn't, December interview was just a follow up to the august interview. it was the second stage. some people were screened out after the august interview.
Are u sure? cos sum people who are part of the December interview/screening did not partake in the August interview/screening

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
lookmangiw:

Its a fresh process!! Its not a follow up to august.. i went and confirmed everything myself.. instead of u to say u got favoured by God through who you know(politician or staff). Well for those that werent succesful. God has a big plan for us that will materialise soon IJN.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by seunben(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
femolala001:

Its a fresh process!! Its not a follow up to august.. i went and confirmed everything myself.. instead of u to say u got favoured by God through who you know(politician or staff). Well for those that werent succesful. God has a big plan for us that will materialise soon IJN.
Did the person(s) u confirmed from tell u that d first interview/screening has been cancelled

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
seunben:

Did the person(s) u confirmed from tell u that d first interview/screening has been cancelled

YES!!! ALTHOUGH they wont tell u except u are close to any of d staff..

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by CalcreteJB(m): 2:40am On Dec 31, 2016
femolala001:

YES!!! ALTHOUGH they wont tell u except u are close to any of d staff..

Is it actually true that some people have gotten appointment letters among civil engineers?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 3:43am On Dec 31, 2016
CalcreteJB:

Is it actually true that some people have gotten appointment letters among civil engineers?
Yes! Im pretty sure of dat as long as u did d december interview.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by CalcreteJB(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2016
femolala001:

Yes! Im pretty sure of dat as long as u did d december interview.
Yeah I did but I haven't gotten anything
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by BARAJ92(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2016
CalcreteJB:

Go to the civil service commission to check , Many names were called yesterday and they was no respond.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
CalcreteJB:

What discipline??. You knw wat i will advice you, just go to alausa on tuesday(if no public holiday) to knw why u havent gotten txt message. I heard some pple didnt get text msg as long as they did interview in december, they got their appointment leters.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by habdulafeez(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Please where exactly is the list pasted... Help a brother o.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by jcklsweet(f): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2017
May God help us o, I'm almost at Alausa and I also don't know where to go.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by suzzy4God(f): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
jcklsweet:
May God help us o, I'm almost at Alausa and I also don't know where to go.
How far? Any good news?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by koolengrtimmy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
hello house, those who went to Alausa today didnt give us some news? were you able to hear some good news from the civil service commission?
dont keep us in the dark.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by jekks(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
This recruitment exercise is a BIG scam I was at the Civil service commission building in alausa today and I can authoritatively tell you that some people wrote a test this morning (Education officers) and they where scheduled for interview this afternoon/evening so also interviews were conducted for Architect/Civil engineer and so on I just couldn't believe what I saw and heard earlier today...But I believe that for some of us that did not get any message or invite from LASG/CSC God will provide a better opportunity for us this year. Please don't mind my use of English... Happy New Year everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by BARAJ92(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
jekks:
This recruitment exercise is a BIG scam I was at the Civil service commission building in alausa today and I can authoritatively tell you that some people wrote a test this morning (Education officers) and they where scheduled for interview this afternoon/evening so also interviews were conducted for Architect/Civil engineer and so on I just couldn't believe what I saw and heard earlier today...But I believe that for some of us that did not get any message or invite from LASG/CSC God will provide a better opportunity for us this year. Please don't mind my use of English... Happy New Year overtone.
Have you written the test , have you been interviewed, if so go to the Recruitment and Appeal Room, Many Names were called with no one to respond to the name

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Mankindfriz: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
We don't know the fate of Mechanical Engineers... They only gave appointment letters to civil engineers.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lekewatt(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
BARAJ92:
Have you written the test , have you been interviewed, if so go to the Recruitment and Appeal Room, Many Names were called with no one to respond to the name
do u mean those who were interviewed in july or the underG test?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by siwajus: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Do you mean they called names for interview or appointment letter because what I heard is that names called are for interview while those for letter will receive msg on their phone to come for their letter
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by BARAJ92(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lekewatt:
do u mean those who were interviewed in july or the underG test?
those in August
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by busuyem: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2017
BARAJ92:
those in August

Do u knw if they've started calling education officers for AP letters, especially those that did interview in August?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Emeritusseun(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2017
one of my friends just got his letter...Engineeering. D funniest thing is dat he didnt do d august test ,.,he was just called for an interview december,,...and afta a week or so,,,got an offer letter!...
For those dat are stil expecting.....i wish u best of luck....and try to go to alausa regularly,,,meet ppl and spell out ur issues...,because u willl be surprised dat u will keep waiting while d selected ones av started work...
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by BARAJ92(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2017
busuyem:

Do u knw if they've started calling education officers for AP letters, especially those that did interview in August?
Go to the Recruitment and Appeal Room to check for your Letter
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by siwajus: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2017
When day did your friend did interview and which date did he collect letter in December
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by siwajus: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2017
Which day did your friend did interview and which date did he collect letter in December
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by oromidayo4real: 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Good day house. Pls did any1 who did d August interview was called for appointment letter?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by koolengrtimmy(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
few were invited from august batch, its hard to believe that December interview looks fresh and thats where the whole process started again- i was not called also anyway.
just make sure you are not far from Alausa.
oromidayo4real:
Good day house. Pls did any1 who did d August interview was called for appointment letter?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lekewatt(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]what's d latest? Any hope for those that did d august interview?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by valboy: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
the issue is that d August screening n interview is cancel due to the changes in PS of civil service commission. the new P's start is new recruitment procedure which commence during December period last year. this procedure was based on political influence in which they share the numbers of candidate they want to recruiting true d pple in politics. each honorable, comm, house of Rep and other have slot. it based on who u know no merit list at each candidate have sponsor from the pple in power.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.