Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated (135401 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Elushy: 12:11am On Jan 20, 2017
I thought it just those that did engineering. Have they giving those in education appointment letter too @jekks
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by toluleke(m): 1:14am On Jan 20, 2017
Please how can i register for it

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by alBidmaasiy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Elushy:
I thought it just those that did engineering. Have they giving those in education appointment letter too @jekks
Education Officers received letters even before engineering
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by jekks(m): 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Elushy:
The whole thing have been politicized. I was part of those that did the August screening exercise in Magodo and since then no response from them only to get to alausa to find out that letters have been distributed and even some prospective education officers wrote test in the morning and were scheduled for interview in the afternoon (that was on 5th of this month).
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Seedof4uk: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
toluleke:
Please how can i register for it
Someone with genuine information should pls answer this
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Iheade: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Pls house are they through with the given of appointment letters to educational officers?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by waltors: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Job vacancy!!!.there is vacancy for contract job at land use charge office affilated to mins of finance alausa in ikeja.position;field officer.with attractive salary.for further information whatsapp me on this line,07035146789.goodluck.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by stmarkk: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Iheade:
Pls house are they through with the given of appointment letters to educational officers?
No they are not through. The Permanent Secretary to the Civil service commission was removed today. Some officer will still get appointment letters. Politicians have disrupted the whole process. It is now by political appointment and sponsorship.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by koolengrtimmy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
heard names were been called regularly,
who went to the civil service commission?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by stmarkk: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2017
koolengrtimmy:
heard names were been called regularly,
who went to the civil service commission?
Baba no names are/were called regularly. The appointment letter was strictly based on slots from top politicians. They have given out appointment letters to their candidates'. Only a few hopefuls who still intend to get letters based on considerations are the names hanging somewhere. The list for appointment letter is closed.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by rukayatd: 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
pj3400:
I take God beg u all, If you see any job vacancies from Lagos state, please jump in immediately. They are far better in recruitment of non indigene than any other state in Nigeria. I just laff when I see people saying, no mind them,they have chosen those they intended to employ.

Lagos State is more sincere, proactive and the best in whatever they set out to achieve

They pay salary on or before 21-23 of every month, during festive period 18-20 and they kept on reviewing the working conditions of staffs for better.

I know how i got my job in Lagos state, even my friends that I only sent the lagos state recruitment portal link to got employed too.

Don't pay anybody 1dime just to get employed please. If the job is yours then its yours. If you pay to get the job, and they found out eventually, you will still loose the job.

Alot of employment will still role in massively. So I say to you all, be ready, be prepared, be vigilant, be steadfast and more prayerful.
Please since you are in the system, there are ma ny things I want to ask you and would be glad if you can answer them.
1.what is the level they employ a M.sc holder into
2.How much is their pay
3. What is the next step.after letter collection
4.what are the routes of the staff bus
5. Do they post to agencies?
Thanks in advance
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by rukayatd: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
salamiaze:
That was on Wednesday/Thursday.... Alausa/Magbodo

Please since you are in the system, there are ma ny things I want to ask you and would be glad if you can answer them.
2.How much is their pay
ThAnks in advance
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lookmangiw(m): 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
rukayatd:

2.How much is their pay
ThAnks in advance

These are the answers to your questions.

1. Grade Level 09
2. 64K before tax and pension deductions
3.After the collection of the letter, the next step is to proceed to the public service office, where you will get your letter of introduction to your respective ministry.
4. almost all the axis of lagos is covered.
5. Yes they do, i'm a new entry and i'm presently serving at Lagos state building control agency.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Amazingg: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
lookmangiw:

1. Grade Level 09
3.After the collection of the letter, the next step is to proceed to the public service office, where you will get your letter of introduction to your respective ministry.
5. Yes they do, i'm a new entry and i'm presently serving at Lagos state building control agency.
Thanks for this info. I have not been lucky enough with previous ones but I am still optimistic.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Kassidy4luv(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
Any news about Lagos State Materials Testing Laboratory Absorption of Projects staffs, We submitted our documents to the Permanent Secretary , Ministry of works and infrastructure since January and yet to hear from them.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by rukayatd: 7:53am On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=lookmangiw post=53616875]

1. Grade Level 09
5. Yes they do, i'm a new entry and i'm presently serving at Lagos state building control agency.[/quote

Thank you so much for your time and insightful response.64k even for grade 9. This is poor o
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by rukayatd: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2017
lookmangiw:

1. Grade Level 09

Thank you so much for your time and insightful response.64k even for grade 9. This is poor o
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Talkingboy: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2017
Please , Is Lagos State recruiting ?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by hakym619(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
pj3400:
I take God beg u all, If you see any job vacancies from Lagos state, please jump in immediately. They are far better in recruitment of non indigene than any other state in Nigeria. I just laff when I see people saying, no mind them,they have chosen those they intended to employ.

Lagos State is more sincere, proactive and the best in whatever they set out to achieve

They pay salary on or before 21-23 of every month, during festive period 18-20 and they kept on reviewing the working conditions of staffs for better.

I know how i got my job in Lagos state, even my friends that I only sent the lagos state recruitment portal link to got employed too.

Don't pay anybody 1dime just to get employed please. If the job is yours then its yours. If you pay to get the job, and they found out eventually, you will still loose the job.

Alot of employment will still role in massively. So I say to you all, be ready, be prepared, be vigilant, be steadfast and more prayerful.

Hi
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by jozef4links: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
🌟 **Join Our Team as a General Manager at De Cabaret Lounge!** 🌟

Are you a dynamic and driven leader with a passion for creating unforgettable experiences? De Cabaret Lounge, the ultimate premium destination for relaxation, entertainment, and socializing, is seeking an exceptional General Manager to lead our team and elevate our brand to new heights.

**About Us:**
De Cabaret Lounge is a luxurious haven known for its exquisite ambiance, delightful drinks, finger foods, and captivating entertainment. Our weekly shows, including comedy nights, ladies' nights, and more, ensure our patrons have a fantastic time in an upscale setting.

**Role and Responsibilities:**
As the General Manager, you will be at the forefront of ensuring seamless operations, exceptional customer service, and revenue growth. Your key responsibilities will include:

- Overseeing day-to-day operations, maintaining cleanliness, and upholding safety standards.
- Developing and implementing operational procedures to enhance efficiency.
- Leading and inspiring a team, fostering a culture of excellence and collaboration.
- Crafting and executing sales strategies to drive revenue and meet targets.
- Creating captivating marketing plans to promote events and attract a diverse clientele.
- Providing exceptional customer experiences and resolving feedback promptly.
- Planning and executing engaging weekly shows and events.
- Managing budgets, expenses, and financial performance.
- Building strong relationships with local businesses and community members.

**Qualifications:**
We're looking for a candidate who possesses:

- Proven experience in hospitality management or a related field.
- Strong leadership skills and a track record of successfully managing teams.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving abilities.
- A strategic mindset with the ability to drive sales and revenue growth.
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service and memorable experiences.
- Proficiency in financial management and budgeting.

**Why Join Us:**
De Cabaret Lounge offers a vibrant and energetic work environment where creativity, innovation, and growth are encouraged. As a part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to shape the lounge's identity, collaborate with talented individuals, and make a lasting impact in the entertainment and hospitality industry.

If you're ready to take on the challenge of leading an upscale lounge to new heights and creating unforgettable moments, we invite you to apply for the General Manager position.

To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you're the perfect fit for De Cabaret Lounge. Send your application to decabaretlounge@gmail.com

Join us in shaping a premium destination that offers relaxation, entertainment, and luxury like no other. Elevate your career at De Cabaret Lounge!

Application Deadline: 31st August 2023
Location: 171 Agoh Palaceway, after Kilimanjaro Eatery, Community Bustop, Okota, Oshodi, Lagos.

*(De Cabaret Lounge is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.)*

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.